Perfect Night

Postman

Review:

Kikwang and Hyosung's news almost break out to the media, but Yoseob save the day by being the girl in the picture.

B2st and Secret had known about Kikwang and Hyosung's relationship and they decided to go for a small vacation.

Yoseob and Hana's relationship is still a secret.

………………………………………………………………………………

 

Chapter 12: Perfect Night.

As Jieun suggested, they really went on a trip together. They went to Gasong Village somewhere in North Gyeongsang. Junhyung droves a minivan there with everyone singing and playing games happily inside it. As they reached there, they rented a guest house and played around the village.

“Waaah~” sunhwa exclaims in amazement looking at the picturesque village.

“This is stress released.” Dongwoon stretches inhaling the clean air in that village.

“What’s for lunch?” yoseob blinks his eyes in wonders and everyone started to get quiet.

They stare at each other for 3 minutes before doojun finally speaks.

“Let’s ask the village people.” Doojun as the leader leads the way with jieun following close to him.

They had to catch fish or chicken if they wanted to eat it and the villagers will provide them with vegetables. So they had a wet fishing time.

*splash!*

Everyone started to laugh when dongwoon fell inside the water without anyone pushing him. They had fun time fishing although they didn’t get any big fish.

“Is this fish going to be enough for the 10 of us?” Hyosung stares at the 4 small fishes they manage to catch earlier.

“It won’t…yoseob and dongwoon eat a lot.” Hyunseung sighs staring at the fishes along.

“Then let’s eat that.” Hana speaks making everyone to look at her.

“That?” everyone tilt their head.

They enjoy their lunch + dinner. Hana had packed some ramyeon in case they don’t have anything to eat. After dinner, they played some games before going to bed. Yoseob drags hana away while everyone is fighting over games.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked laughing at him.

“Nothing…I want to spend some time with you.” He said clutching on her hand tightly.

“I actually miss our Friday meeting.” She chuckles sitting down under a big tree.

“Me too, if only we could turn back time.” Yoseob sighs resting his head on her shoulder.

“Babo. We can’t. We have to keep moving forward.” She said in full spirit.

“You’re so cute…” he said, pinching her cheek and keep staring at her face.

Hana realise that Yoseob is staring at her with that silly smile on his face. “Am I that pretty?” she teased and chuckles.

“Yeah…just I never realise that you have the features of my ideal type,” said Yoseob with a smile.

“Your ideal type is IU right?” asked Hana, knowing about his fan-boy status.

“She used to be but now I’ve found you.”

“What features do I have?” she asked, smiling widely at him.

“Long hair…” he her long brown hair. “Cute face…” he pinches her cheek lightly. “Kind, sweet, pretty and the most wonderful girl I’ve ever known.”

Hana smiles happily knowing how special she can be to him.

“But you don’t have the features of my ideal type,” teased Hana making Yoseob to gaped.

“What?! Don’t you like cute guys?” he asked showing his cheeks at her.

“My ideal type is So Ji Sub and…” she trailed, looking at Yoseob up and down.

“We have the same last name, ‘Seob’, what so different?” he keeps on asking, really unsatisfied with her answer. “He can rap well,” she added. “I can sing better!” he rages. “His acting is really good,” she keeps on teasing. “I can too! If I got the chance,” he started to pout. “He’s tall…” she said and this time Yoseob can’t hold it, tears fall from his eyes.

 She bursts into a big laugh, holding her stomach and slaps the tree beside them.

“Oh~ you’re so cute,” she said, trying to stop laughing but his face is now as red as tomato. He remains quiet, holding his anger.

Hana palms his cheeks with her tiny hands and bring his face closer to her.

“You may not be So Ji Sub but you are my Yang Yoseob. You can’t rap like him but yes, you sing like an angel and trust me, you’re the first to make me fly with that sweet voice of yours. Yes, he can act and I don’t want you to act in front of me, just be true whenever we are together. You’re definitely not tall but I wish I could keep you in my pocket so that I can take you with me.”

Yoseob sniffed and look at her face, smiling sincerely at him. “You’re so bad…you made me cry…”

Hana chuckles at his words. She lean forward, inches his face closer, wanting to kiss his pouty lips. Suddenly, they heard a rustling noise nearby. Both of them stunned.

“Wh-what is th-that?” asked Yoseob, stuttering, hiding behind Hana.

“Relax, it might be a bunny,” she said assuredly. “Or a bear…”

The rustling noise started to get nearer. Yoseob is hugging Hana trying to act manly even though he’s afraid. Suddenly, a figure jumps out from the bush.

 “AAHHH!” both Hana and Yoseob shouted.

“I thought so!” Sunhwa shouted as soon as she jumps out from the bush.

“Yah, Han Sunhwa!” Hana shouted as soon as she realise the figure of Sunhwa pointing at both of them.

“I knew it that you and Yoseob have something going on somewhere.” Sunhwa proudly said while Yoseob and Hana are still hugging.

“What happen?” Doojun came along with the others.

“This two…” Jieun said, trying to comprehend the situation.

“Are you guys a couple too?” exclaims Dongwoon making Yoseob to smiles like an idiot once again.

“Really?!” Hyosung exclaims along with Kikwang.

“Wait, you guys didn’t know this?” Hyunseung looks at them in disbelieve.

“Nope…” Kikwang shakes his head innocently.

“Tell us the truth, Hana.” Jieun said and Hana sighs.

She stands up looking at her friends, twiddling her fingers trying to say something.

“Yoseob and I are…” she trailed, looking at her friends whose anticipate their honest confession.

“We are in love and you are going to be jealous!” Yoseob proudly said making the other to fall into silence and Hana blushes in bright red.

All of them started to laugh at the silly couple.

 


 

The happy couple is walking side by side by the river with Kikwang holding an oil lamp for their source of light to walk in the night. Both keep quiet feeling shy and excited at the same time. Several times Kikwang steal glances of her natural face that shine under the full moon.

“Urm…” Hyosung started, twiddling her fingers. “The moon is beautiful.”

Kikwang chuckles knowing that moon is not what she wanted to say.

“Did you know that there’s something prettier than the moon right now?” asked Kikwang staring into her face with eyes twinkle like stars.

“What? The stars?” said Hyosung looking at the sky searching for the beautiful thing beside the moon.

Kikwang chuckles again. He pointed at the moon and slowly moving his finger towards Hyosung.

“You are.”

She lowered her head, feeling shy, showing her gums at him. “I’m not that pretty. I’m not even wearing any make up.”

“Did you know that you look prettier without make up?” asked him again making her cheeks to shade more.

“Did you know that you’re such a sweet talker?” she replied, braving herself to look at him in the eyes.

“Did you know I became a sweet talker because you’re so sweet?” he smiles while pulling her body closer towards him.

“Did you know that I want to kiss those lips badly?” asked Hyosung boldly giving Kikwang a shock and he quickly smiles upon that words.

“Did you know…oh hell,” he kisses her lips without wasting any moment of playing ‘did-you-know’ game.

They close their eyes totally melt into each other’s kiss. Somehow it feels like they’re in a movie, kissing under the full moon with the reflections in the water besides them and fireflies. Hyosung opens her eyes and sees fireflies lighting up their moment, twinkling like the stars. They break the kiss, putting their forehead together, staring into each other’s eyes and smiles.

This is perfect.

 

 


Oh my, i haven't update this story for so long...mian.

i got distracted with other fics and now im busy...and im truly sorry... *bows*

i doubt that people are still reading this story..well, since the main character is not Hyokwang..but still..i love YoNa.

they're cute...this fic will end soon because this is a light fic. i don't need pressure actually. hahaha. = =

Sorry again and happy reading. ^^