Midnight Movie

Postman

 

Yoseob walks leisurely inside the company with blank expression and thought. Suddenly, a pair of hands wraps his small body from behind making him shocked.

“what are you doing kikwang?” he quickly recognise that muscular hands with that black skull ring he gave.

“let’s go to movie tonight.” Kikwang said smiling while still hugging yoseob from behind.

“nope. I’m going out with junhyung.” He refused and free from kikwang’s wraps.

“awww~ come on…I’ll pay for the ticket.” Kikwang pleads tailing behind yoseob who’s started to walk.

“no is no. ask dongwoon to go with you.” He said ignoring kikwang.

“but I’m going to meet Kisung.” Kikwang said and the word ‘Kisung’ stops his movement knowing that it’s a codename use by kikwang and Hyosung.

“so? What do you need me for? Just go and have fun.” Yoseob rolls his eyes in annoyance.

“well…she’ll bring Hana and I don’t want her to feel lonely when I’m with hyosung. I’ll pay for your popcorn and drinks too.” kikwang keep pleading tugging on yoseob’s arm.

Hana…that name makes yoseob’s heart to beat and blood rush to his face. He turns to look at kikwang who’s making a puppy face blinking his eyes rapidly.

“fine…just keep out of trouble and I want large popcorn.” Yoseob said with a stern face then smiles.

“thank you!” kikwang hugs him again smiling even wider.

“so they made up?” doojun said watching from far with dongwoon

“looks like it.” Dongwoon nodded.

……………………………………………………………………………

That night…

“hyosung, are you sure they told us to wait here?” hana whines as the cold breeze slaps  her face.

“they’ll be here…just wait.” Hyosung jumps a bit trying to fight the cold.

Few minutes later, two guys appear at the scene bowing and apologising to the girls for being late.

“let’s go. We’ll buy the ticket and you go get us food…” hana said happily.

Yes, she’s happy. For some reason, she gets to see yoseob again tonight. She’s the one that suggesting them to go on a midnight movie date and she’ll be tagging along in case people would notice them.

Hyosung and hana entered the cinema first avoiding peoples. Then kikwang and yoseob came joining them. Kikwang is sitting on the right then Hyosung, hana and yoseob at the left.

“what movie are we watching again?” yoseob asked hana who’s already munch on the popcorn.

“urm…Room 638. It’s a ghost movie.” She simply said but sending yoseob to bulge his eyes.

“wha-wha-what?” he stutters knowing that they’re going to watch a ghost midnight movie.

“don’t tell you’re scared?” she chuckles lightly watching the commercial plays before the movie.

“n-n-no. I’m a man…” he convinced himself not to be scare in front of the girl that he has a crush on.

Then the movie started showing a girl running inside the woods to search for help. Yoseob sunk in his seat trying not to look at the movie. His heart is beating fast and every time, a ghost popped out, he would close his eyes and bit his lips trying not to scream.

Hyosung is already hugging kikwang’s arm hiding her face. Kikwang hugs her closer assuring her that she is safe with him. Meanwhile, hana is watching the movie with full concentration munching the popcorns.

“ha-hana ah…” yoseob nudges her and she move her ear closer to him.

“what?” she whispers eyes fixing at the screen.

“can I hold your hands?” he asked closing his eyes avoiding the ghost at the screen.

“yang yoseob sshi…you should have admit earlier.” She chuckles over his cuteness and gave him her hand.

“you’re so cute.” She said continuing watching the movie with yoseob grabbing on her hand.

Whenever a ghost appears, he would squeeze her hand, his other hand clutch on the armrest and stunned. When yoseob squeeze her hand, she could feel something. A feeling that she can’t explain and it’s got nothing to do with the movie. Her heart started to beats very fast and skips a beat every time he squeezes her hand.

What is this feeling? She wonders the whole time staring at his scared face with pink pouting lips. Why does he look so…adorable?

Jung Hana never realise that Yang yosoeb has been so adorable to her. Their date ended when yoseob and kikwang dropped them back at their home.

“I’ll text you later…” kikwang said to Hyosung and kiss her cheek.

She blushes and covered her red cheeks.

“come on hana, give me a kiss.” Yoseob playfully said showing his cheek to her.

Hana pinched his cheek and laughs.

“babo…” she said and then run into her house after that weird feeling hit her again.

“on your skype tomorrow!” yoseob shouted and she shows her thumb up.

Both of yoseob and kikwang walk back to their dorm after that wonderful date. Kikwang couldn’t stop smiling thing about the hugging Hyosung gave.

“junhyung was right…watching horror movie is the best.” Kikwang chuckles thinking about it.

“Hyosung was hugging you so tight…” yoseob nudge kikwang making kikwang to blush.

“and you were about to break hana’s hand.” He snorts making yoseob to blush in embarrassment.

“yah! You knew I’m afraid of ghost.” Yoseob smacks his chest.

“hahaha…lucky hana is not afraid.” Adding more laughs to kikwang.

“I’m going to kill you!” yoseob threw an arm bar at kikwang.

Both of them are struggling to hit each other with yoseob making arm bar it is hard for kikwang. They are laughing excitedly and happily playing around like that.

“could both of you stop it?” a hoarse voice said behind them.

Kikwang and yoseob turned around, only to see doojun is standing behind them with a fierce look on his face.

“hyung…” kikwang said and yoseob let go of him.

“please don’t create scandal here…if you want to make love, get a room.” Doojun said in a serious tone.

“but we…” yoseob tried to say and doojun eyes him.

“fine. You can do it in the dorm…but keep it down.” Doojun said and enters their dorm building.

“what is he talking about?” yoseob said bluntly.

“kiseob.” Kikwang laughs at yoseob and enters their dorm.

“……kiseob? Yah!” he shouted and chase after kikwang.

 

....................................................................................................................................

hei ho! it's me...updating! haha..

Happy Birthday to Zinger! i'll try to update her bday special tomorrow! bye for now! im going to the beach!