Postman First Meeting.

Postman

 

Yoseob POV

I don’t know why I’m doing this…I’m supposed to be playing DOTA at this moment. Looking at the large building in front of me, yup its TS Ent fosho. I take out my phone and started to dial Yong guk’s number.

“hey…I’m here at your company.” I chirped happily

“really? Come inside, I’ll be there in a moment.” Yong guk excitedly said and hangs up

For the sake of my best friend, I’m doing this. Now, where can I find Jeon Hyosung? The leader of Secret.

“yang yo yo!” I heard yong guk’s husky voice from behind

Gosh I feel so gay…first, bromance relationship with kikwang and now with yong guk. I feel like a . = =

“yong guk ah!” I skipped towards him and why am I doing this? I sigh silently in my head

We hugged in a manly style which I don’t feel so gay anymore.

“what brings you here?” he asked me

“simply…I have no schedule today and I thought of visiting you.” I smiles and it’s true that I haven’t met him much since I Remember promotion ends.

“let’s meet the B.A.P!” yong guk happily drags me along the hall

B.A.P is yong guk’s group. He used to be solo and then duo with the maknae zelo and now he has an entire group of talented people. They must be some normal people not like Beast, retarded handsome people. I started to flash the face of Beast member one by one. I sigh deeper in my head.

While walking to B.A.P’s practice room, we passed by Secret’s practice room and I heard ‘Love is Move’ inside. Hyosung must be here.

“hey guys! Someone’s here to visit us!” yong guk shouted at the door as soon as he open it a bit

“I’m bunny zelo.” A tall boy suddenly jumps from behind the door and squat in front of me. gosh he’s cute.

“yah! It’s Yang Yoseob from Beast!” jongup shouted and pointed at me making me feel awkward

“sign…” another boy appear suddenly with a book and shyly asking for my signature. Is he my fanboy?

“kids…you’re scaring him. Let’s go inside first.” Yong guk pushed me lightly and we all sit on the floor looking at each other

“I’m himchan…” a guy with a sharp eyes and short black hair smile at me. His smile looks…scary.

“I’m bunny zelo.” The little kid smile at me

“he’s the maknae…and still growing. I’m Yongjae” he flung his arm around the pink coloured hair boy

“I’m daehyun…” the guy with a charming eyes batter his eyelashes at me.

I take back that they are normal. They are also kinda weird.

End of POV

 

……………………………………………………………

Zinger’s POV

The songs repeated again and no matter how tired we are as soon we heard the music, our body started to dance to the beat. I’m still thinking about Hyosung unnie’s love letter. How am I going to send it to kikwang?

“yah…hana ah!” jieun’s voice shocked me and make me step on my shoelace.

*BAM! I fell down

“what’s in your head?” jieun asked

“huh?” that’s the only thing that came out from my mouth because I seriously don’t know what is she talking about.

“I’ve been calling you for 3 times and yet you didn’t hear me at all.” Jieun whines

“why?” I still don’t get it

“why? You were dancing to ‘Love is Move’ choreograph instead of ‘Shy boy’...” she said and now I understand why. Such an airheaded.

 “are you okay?” Hyosung asked me

“yeah…just my head is floating away.” I laugh unwillingly

“let’s call it a day.” our manager clap his hand

“yes oppa.” The other shouted out

Everyone is lying down on the floor, gasping for air. I’m going out. I opened the door and step outside with a towel around my neck.

Surely the air outside is nice. I inhaled a large amount of oxygen, I guess I need that.

“hahaha!” I heard people laughing from B.A.P’s practice room. What are they doing? They suppose to be practicing for some event later. I walk towards their practice room and as soon as I tried to open the door, the door opens by itself and hit my head.

Damn it! Whoever did that, I’m going to knock his head at the door.

“I’m sorry…are you okay?” he said while I’m lying down scrunching my face in pain. Wait, that voice is not from our company idols. I open my eyes and a pair of big eyes looking at me. he smiles and a dimple appear at his cheek.

“zinger?” he calls out again

“eh? Yo-yo-yoseob?” I stutter, surprise to see him here in our company. He smiles widely. Is he that happy to see me get hit by the door? I take his hand to lift myself up; lucky he’s not that bad. Wait! If a Beast member is here, then my job is easier. I don’t need to go to their company. Oh yeah!

“did I hit your head hard?” he tap my shoulder making me startle

“huh? What do you mean by that?” I asked. Gosh, people nowadays are so confusing.

“you were grinning by yourself and I called you twice.” He tried to restrain his laugh which is so obvious he wanna laugh because his dimple has started to show. It’s not everyone else fault, it’s me that being an airhead today.

“sorry…” why did I apologise?

“let’s go somewhere else before those bunny came out and chase me.” he drags me to the rooftop. The bunny? B.A.P?

End of POV

 

……………………………………………………………………………

Hyosung’s POV

Haaaihh~ I wonder where hana went. I wanted to talk to her about that letter. Aisshh… I’m getting crazier with this letter. What if she can’t get through to Cube ent? Oh wait, she’s an idol. She knows hyuna well.

What if Beast is not there? and she had to leave the letter at the company and when they come back few days later, the letter will be missing.

“ARGGHHH! JUNG HANA!” I accidently scream out her name making sunhwa and jieun shocked at my attitude. Sorry girls…

End of POV

 

Kikwang’s POV

Walking back and forth is not going to help anything. But I’m still walking back and forth in front of junhyung and hyunseung hyung. Where is yoseob? It’s been 3 hours since he left.

What if he lost his way to TS ent? He went there before…

What if Secret is in Japan? And the letter falls on someone else hand and that person reveals it to the media. OH NO! I’m dead.

Yoseob…hurry up and come back.

“yah! Move away!” junhyung hyung throw a square pillow but I manage to nudge making the pillow to hit hyunseung hyung. I still got my reflexes good.

“how…many times…do I have…to told you…DON’T. SIMPLY. THROW. THINGS. AT. ME!” hyunseung hyung grit his teeth looking junhyung hyung.

Oh oh…what have I done? Run…

“it’s not my fault! It’s kikwang you idiot!” junhyung hyung screams and I manage to run inside the room. I can still hear them screaming at each other. Oh boy…

End of POV

...................................................................................

Both of them end up at the rooftop.

“ahhh~ I didn’t know that B.A.P is not much different from us.” Yoseob smiles

“yah! Why are you dragging me here?” hana frown

“oh! Can you help me?” yoseob look at her with a serious face

“sure, but you have to help me too.” hana grins at him

“okay. Deal.” Yoseob and hana shakes hand to show that they already had a deal

“can you please give this letter to Hyosung.” Yoseob hand her a piece of blue coloured letter

“gave this to…hyosung? NOOOO!” hana screams suddenly making yoseob dumbfounded

“eh…wh-why?” yoseob asked in shocked

“she likes someone else. You cannot like her.” Hana slightly pout

“she likes someone else? No. this is terrible.” Yoseob stare at hana

“and I did not like her. It’s kikwang.” He added in rages

“kikwang likes her? Then it’s good.” She smiles happily

“huh? What so good about that? She doesn’t likes him right?” He pouted back

“gives this letter to kikwang. It’s from Hyosung.” Hana wink at him, handing a pink love letter.

“from Hyosung to kikwang and this letter is from kikwang to Hyosung.” Yoseob stare at the letters

“they have the same feeling.” Hana half shouted and jumping in one spot making yoseob to smiles

-Laundry for a month…

-Satin white dress…

………………………………………………………………

heyyyyy~ im sorry for not updating....im a teacher now and i dont have any internet to online...(dies)

im in mc donald now...doing my lesson plan...errrr...i should go..leaving this chappie with you guys.

adiosaaa! dont run from me. :)

have a wonderful day.