On Their Separate Ways Home

Annoying Bastard

Suho X Shinhye

Shinhye can't stop blushing. This moment felt surreal. She was crushing on Suho for 2 years already. It felt 7th heaven. Meanwhile,Suho can't stop smiling. This made Shinhye embarrassed. Just when they're near Shinhye's apartment,Suho starts talking..

Suho: Shinhye-ah,I really had a great time today. Komawo. 

Shinhye: It's okay. I should be the one saying thanks. 

Suho: So..

Shinhye: See you tomorrow then? 

Suho: Should we go together? 

Shinhye: Oh. Sure. *blushing*

After Suho left,Shinhye went inside her apartment..

"Omo!!!! Ohyeah! SUHO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! What should I wear tomorrow?! AHHHH!!!" she screams. Sure her neighbors heard that. If she cared.

Meanwhile,Suho is on his way home..

"Aish. What kind of feeling is this. I feel uneasy.." he mutters.

 

Sooyoung X Heechul

'Yah!! Oppa! Wait for me!!" Sooyoung shouts on the street.

Heechul stops.

"I'm not older than you. Don't call me oppa. Keep your voice down as well." he says.

"Arasso." Sooyoung answers,sulking.

"Let's sit here." Heechul grabs Sooyoung's arms.

"Ahhh. Aigoo. My ankle..." she whines.

"What happened?!" Heechul asks.

"Ouch. I can't stand up. How am I supposed to go home?! Yah! It's all your fault for grabbing me with so much force!"

"Okay! Fine. Here,let me carry you on my back. Happy?" Heechul suggests.

"Tss." was all Sooyoung could say.

 

You X Siwon

"You know,you don't have to this.." you say.

"Even if I don't want to,I 'd still be since we're neighbors. We go on the same way,remember?"  Siwon answers,sarcastically.

"Fine.  I'll go ahead then." you say. "Should've said a better comeback." you thought.

Moments after parting with him..No,you didn't actually part since he's behind you. Oh well...

You didn't notice that your shoelaces were untied and the best part was,you accidentally tripped  on them.

"Oh,why does it always have to happen when he's around." you thought seconds before you actually hit the ground..

But you didn't. You open your eyes to see who owns those muscular arms you just felt that saved you.

Oh great,it's Stalkerwon.

"Uhm,you might want to release?" you say,breaking your cheesy moment that only happens in those movies.

"Yeah." he says  while helping you get up.

He walks you home and you see Sooyoung being piggybacked by Heechul.

"Oh,Eonni what happened?" you ask,concerned.

"It's nothing. My ankle sort of hurts." she says.

"So,see you in school tomorrow, you-ah? Good night. " Siwon says and he bids goodbye bringing Heechul along.

"What school? Omo,don't you tell me he goes to the same school with me now!?" you shout.

"Uhuh. That's a positive." Sooyoung answers.

"Let's go in,it's cold outside you-ah." your sister suggests.

"What on earth is happening? Hey neighbor-slash-schoolmate-slash-classmate?! Oh no. Hell no!" you tell yourself. 

===============================================================================================

===============================================================================================

 

What do you think? What could happen between neighbors and schoolmates alike? I'm really sorry if I wouldn't be able to update everyday but I'll try. School is nearing as well. :))