Call Me Maybe?

Annoying Bastard

*kriiiing kriiiing*

The phone rang. Sooyoung answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" Sooyoung greeted.

"Ah. Annyeong,Sooyoung unnie! You wanna go out tomorrow? Let's go out. Bring you-ah with you and some friends too!" it was Shinhye on the other line.

"Oh sure I will bring some friends for all of us. >:)" Sooyoung said grinning mischievously. 

"Arasso! See you 9am tomorrow at the park okay! Good night!" Shinhye said finishing the conversation.

After  talking with Shinhye,Sooyoung goes to the kitchen.

"you-ah,let's go out tomorrow arasso!" she invites.

"I don't want to. My house isn't finished yet. I have to customize my Sims as well. " you reason out while sticking your tongue at your beloved sister.

"you-ah go with your sister. Have some fun. Girls your age have boyfriends but you don't." your mom barges into the conversation

"Ne." was all you could say. If you reason out once again,you'll practically lose at  the boyfriend part.

 

Sooyoung wins. You dread tomorrow like you're an anti-social. Sheez. Why did she have to drag you in this,you wonder..

 

Meanwhile,Sooyoung calls someone else on the phone.. 

After 3 rings,someone answers the phone at last.

"Yeoboseyo? Suho-imnida." the other person on the lines says.

"Annyeong,is Siwon there?" she asks.

"Ah.Ne. Hyung!~ It's for you." you hear him call.

After a minute,Sooyoung talks to Siwon.

Sooyoung: Siwon-ah,do you have plans tomorrow?

Siwon: Ani. Wae,noona? 

Sooyoung: See you at the park tomorrow 9am. you-ah will repay what she owes you. Bring your brother and someone the same age as mine,as handsome as you okay?  Bye.

Siwon: Arasso. See you then. 

The conversation ends. Your sister isn't as passive as you are. She got plans under her sleeves. And haughty plans those are.. 

When she goes upstairs to your room she sees you at the computer again. She enters without permission. As always.

"Yah! Unnie! You should ask permission first. You didn't even knock." You say,pouting your lips that it'd pass as aegyo.

"Mianhe,dongsaeng. Have you thought about what you'd wear tomorrow? Huh?" she asks. 

"Why should I? Where would we go by the way?" you change the subject,ignoring your sister's question.

"I think you should wear the one I bought you a while ago. Don't you think?" 

What a response. You truly are sisters. You ignore each other's question and instead you,yourselves make up your own. Way to go!

You finally answer 'cause you know where it's gonna end up. " Yeah sure whatever." you said without enthusiasm.

"The park then the amusent park. I think.." she replies.

And you only answer when one does.  Great. You wonder if both of  you got it from your Mom or your Dad,wherever he maybe.

"You're not even sure. That's good to know,Sooyoung-ah." you joke.

"Call me unnie! Yah!" she reacts.

"Sleep early. 9am okay! "She bids good night and leaves your room.

You return to your computer to finish whatever was undone because of the chitchat with your sister.

You log in to Facebook to find a friend request. 

"Who the hell could this be? Another psychopath?!" you think as the page loads.

"Oh . It's Jerkwon. Nice. He's Stalkerwon now." you say to yourself.

Still,you accept him anyways. It might come in handy sometime or another.

You continue to browse your newsfeed..commenting and liking statuses and pictures.. You lost track of time. 

When you look at the clock in the computer it show 12:51 AM. 

"Oh . I'm in big trouble tomorrow." you curse. You quickly turn off the computer and head to slumberland.

 

The next morning...

==============================================================================================

==============================================================================================

I won't update tomorow 'cause I'm going somewhere that's why I made Chapter 4 tonight.

Hopefully,I could update tomorrow but that would only be a chapter or so.  So enjoy this for a while until I get back. Tell me your thoughts on their triple date and who should be paired with who. I'll keep you posted! Much love,annagasshi0720heart