Lies. Lies. Lies. Part 2

Annoying Bastard

You and Sooyoung arrived at the park. You see Shinhye sitting on the bench. Both of you greet her with a hello. Before you can even sit down beside her,a familiar figure appears approaching the 3 of you...

"Oh Siwon-ah! You're here! You brought your brother with you and your friend as well! Daebak!" Sooyoung eagerly beams.

"Aish. Sooyoung-ah and her plans. How evil for a sister.." you mutter to yourself.

"Annyeong,Suho-imnida." Suho introduces himself bowing his head. 

"Annyeong,I'm you-noona." I'm your noona.

"I'm Sooyoung. I'm your noona too. Unfortunately.." she says.

"I'm Shinhye. We go to the same school. I know you. You're quite popular." she acquaints herself while blushing.

"Ah. Yes. You look familiar.." Suho said.

"I see you brought someone for me. Who is he?" Sooyoung says.

"Who me? You need not to know." Heechul replies coldly.

"He's Heechul hyung." Siwon answers.

"Let's go?" You suggest.

"I can't agree more with that,you-ah." Siwon teases.

**********************************************************************************************

You all head to the mall. You all decided to watch a movie. Heechul picks Paranormal Activity and you watch it in 3D. You know Sooyoung would object and you hoped she would. Both of you hate horror flicks but to your surprise,she agrees. What the hell has gotten in your sister? You wonder. It's disturbing. 

"I'll just close my eyes later. Ugh. Damn it." you tell yourself.

Suho and Shinhye buys popcorn. when you enter the cinema it was dark and cold. You silently curse your sister for making you wear that dress. It's so short. Heechul sits at the end and Sooyoung follows afterwards. You sit beside your sister and surprisingly,Siwon sits on the other side as well.

"Yah! Shinhye is supposed to sit here. Not you!" you tell him loudly.

"This isn't your house. Keep quiet would you?" he asks putting on some aegyo. It doesn't fit him. 

Suho sits beside Siwon and Shinhye sits beside Suho.

"Oh yay. This is a good act to spend your Sunday." talking to yourself once again.

The movie starts. You feel cold already.

You lean in front to peek at Shinhye. She's wearing Suho's sweater. Great. You look at Sooyoung,for some reason she has Heechul's jacket. You need not to know how she got that. You already do..knowing Sooyoung.. 

You let out a small chuckle with your thought.

"Yah,have you gone crazy?" Jerkwon asks.

"Ani.." replying as passive as ever.

"Do you feel cold?" he asks.

"No." you reply.

"As you say.." he jokes..again!

"Should've said yes. Ugh. What's wrong with me?" you thought once again.

You close your eyes so you won't see the gory scenes in the movie. You don't care if it is or it isn't. It's a horror movie and you don't want it. The sound effects are more than enough to make you go out of the movie house already.

Moments later after resigning on opening your eyes,you feel your knees get warm. 

You open your eyes to see and thank whoever on earth gave their jacket to you.

To your surprise,it's jerkwon. Okay,Siwon to be fair. It's Siwon.

You look at him. He gives a poker face. You smirk knowing it's him. Hah.

You look at your left,Sooyoung flirting. Heechul denies her yet she still throws herself. You gave a wide grin because of what Sooyoung is trying to do. Meanwhile,Shinhye enjoys Suho's shoulders. Ugh. 

After an hour and a half...the movie ends. Finally. You give thanks to the cinema gods for not making you embarrass yourself by screaming out of the movie house because of fear.

"Unnie! Let's eat. I'm hungry." Shinhye invites,pouting and using aegyo. 

"Yah! Shinhye-ah you'd pass as Aegyo Queen!" you joke.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat ice cream?" Suho asks. Oh great. What a gentleman.

"Heechul oppa,I'm hungry too. Let's eat ice cream." Sooyoung says. How clingy.

"I'm not your oppa. We have the same age." Heechul reacts right away.

"Uhm,let'sgo?" you say. Now that's your role. 

All of you head to the food court inside the mall. After eating ice cream. You all decide to go to the arcade and play games.

"you-ah,you still haven't paid me.." Siwon talks...

"Well what do you want then?" you ask.

"I'll think about it." he says.

The rest of you play games inside the arcade. It was fun.  Time went fast. You all head home afterwards..

Suho: Ah,Shinhye-ah. I got this for you. *gives a teddy bear*

Shinhye: Komawo. *blushing*

Sooyoung: Hechul-oppa,did you get me something a while ago? she asks grinning.

Heechul: No. How could I? We always lose because you keep on clinging to my arms,you'd pass as a monkey.

Sooyoung pouts and clings on Heechul again.

Siwon: you-ah,do you want one?

you: Why? Did you get me something?

Siwon: No I didn't. Just asking. Hahahaha. The look on your face was epic.

you: Tss. Let's go home. I have classes tomorrow.

Just when all of you are about to leave. Suho speaks..

Suho: Hyung,go ahead. I need to take Shinhye-shi home. ;)

Siwon: Arasso. Yah,you-ah should I take you home too? *smirking*

you: As if.

Suho and Shinhye bids goodbye and they leave.

Sooyoung: Heechul oppa,won't you take me home?

you: Unni! Who am I supposed to go home with then?!

Sooyoung: Siwon-ah.  Oppa,want to go somewhere before going home? she asks Heechul.

Heechul: I just want to go home. 

Sooyoung left,dragging Heechul along.

You're left with Siwon... It's good if he's isn't some psycho-slash-maniac-slash-serial killer or you think...

==============================================================================================

==============================================================================================

What do you think? It's kinda long. Hahaha.  Did you like the pairings? I'll try to update tomorrow. Let's see what will happen as everybody heads on their way home.. 

Stay fierce and *banjjak *banjjak*!

heartannagasshi0720