Then They Meet Each Other

Annoying Bastard

"Hey,do you have a hammer? I've been knocking non-stop,no one's answering."  a tall guy appears in front of you asking for some goddamn hammer before you could even fully open the door.

"What the?! Who the hell are you and where did you come from knocking on our front door?!" you flood him with questions right away.

"I'm Siwon and I live next door. Do you have a hammer?" he asks once again.

"No." you answer,raising a tone.

"You should have said a while ago. If I knew,you just wanted to prolong this conversation to get to know me. Haha." he teases then leaves you dumbfounded at the front door.

"What the heck did just happen? That jerk! He even thinks I like him. What a nice thing to say,huh. Like I will.." you say at the back of your mind,still at the front door when your Omma arrives with the groceries.

"Yah! you-ah What are you doing there? Help your mother here!" she yelps. 

Then you quickly go back to reality after hearing your mom. 

"Ah! Omma! Just waiiiiiiiiiiiii  *booooooooosssssh*"

Before you knew it,you weren't really back to reality just yet . You didn't notice the last step on your porch's stairs and you land on the ground,face first.

"Ouch! My face!  No! My arms! No! It's my whole body that hurts! Ommaaaa!" you cried in pain.

"Omo!! " your mom screams in shock in reaction to what just happened.

Your little show did not became unknown to your new neighbors. They also rush to see what on earth happened.

"Agasshi,are you alright?" a teenage boy around 16 or 17 asked. He looks just like the jerk you were talking to a while ago. 

"Omo! Could it be him?" you think while dying in embarrassment because of what just happened.

You better make a move. If not,you swear you'll never go out of your house ever again.

enlightenedThen..you finally thought of something.

"Omo.. my head.. it hurts a lot.. I can't move. Omma,help me~!" you tell them,acting like you really can't though you could. 

"Oh Hyung! Help this woman here! I think she lost consciousness already!" you heard the boy that checked on you a few moments ago.

"Oh! Suho-ah what happened here?" he asks. 

"Hyung,she fell then she can't move." the boy Suho replies.

"Omo! " was all that your Omma could say.

Suddenly you feel someone lifting you. You slightly open your eyes to see Jerk-won.

"Oh good. This is so good." you thought sarcastically.

As if he saw you open your eyes,he gives you a smirk. 

"Oh . He knew. I'm dead." you thought once again.

"Ahjumma,where should I settle her?" Jerk-won asks your mother.

"In her room,upstairs. Komawo!" she eagerly replies.

Siwon with you on his arms goes upstairs and into your room...  After knowing you've gone upstairs you gather up your act and..

===================================================================================================

===================================================================================================

I hope you liked it! I'm so nervous. What do you think happened next? ^____^ Guess!