Jerk-won Attacks

Annoying Bastard

Before you could even open your eyes,he throws you on the bed. 

"Ouch! My joints hurt!! How dare you!!!" you shout at him.

"Oh really? Show's over,honey." he tells you while smirking. You could see evilness in his eyes. You knew it has to be him. Ugh.

"Okay." You prep yourself on the bed. "Hey,if he already figured it out why not come clean instead?" you thought.

He sits down on your computer chair inspecting your room..

"Hey! Get out! I'm already here. Don't you have any moving to do or something?" you ask him.

"Well.. For starters,that's not  how you thank someone who just saved you from humiliation.." he  jokingly said while raising his eyebrows.

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know I owe you something.." you say in return while standing up..

"So maybe you could now leave?" you suggest.

He stands up and you lead him to your door. Before he even opens the knob he faces you.

You're faces are now inches from each other. You hear his breathing. 

"What on earth are you doing?!" you say shocked with his sudden action.

He ignores your question. "I just wanna ask something.. This isn't a trick to let me carry you into your room,is it?" he asks teasingly.

And just when you're about to say no,the door opened pushing Siwon to you. Before you knew it,both of you are on the floor and to make matters worse,he's on top of you.

"Hey! We're back,mom said you lost---" Sooyoung wasn't able to  finish her sentence. was wide open you swear a frog would fit perfectly there.

You cleared your throat to signal Siwon. 

"Oh,I'm sory. Hi I'm Choi Siwon. I live next door." Siwon introduced himself. How innocent of him,you think.

"I'm Sooyoung. I'm her sister. Do you have a brother 'cause if not,a friend as hot as you would do." Sooyoung asked seductively which made you stand up.

"Yes he does and he's soooo not for you,Unnie!" you answer.

"Well,I'm not talking to youuu." she imitates.

"If you don't mind,I really have to go now. See you sometime,you-ah? You know you owe me something,right? I'll get going now,nice meeting you Sooyoung." he bids goodbye and leaves.

 

After he leaves the room,Sooyoung starts interrogating you right away.

"You said you didn't mind our neighbors..." she teased.

"I really didn't.  I don't even care.  That jerk. Aish. ___-ah pabo!" You answer in return.

"Did you have fun,shopping? I bet you did." you ask,changing the subject..

"Oh yes we did. I bought you something too. You can wear it right now if  you wanna! Hahaha!" she teases once again.

"That might come in handy.." you say. "That's a good comeback. That'll teach her." you thought.

"Sooyoung-ah.you-ah. It's dinner time! Come down already." your mother called.

The teasing continues until dinner. Even your mom joins. This is getting in your nerves. Who else to blame but Choi Siwon himself. 

"I'm going to get that jerk sometime." you mutter to yourself...

After dinner,you help your mom clean up the table when the telephone rang...

*kriiing kriiinng*

===================================================================================================

===================================================================================================

 

Who do you think is the mystery caller? Could it be another character? Have some suggestion? I'd love to hear them! 

Thankyu so much for all the comments all of you are sending in. Makes me feel good to write. :))