Your Life Story.

Annoying Bastard

It's Saturday and you have no classes. You find waking up early during the weekends rather than weekdays,better. Probably because there are no classes. You find yourself having breakfast with your Mom and sister,Sooyoung and going upstairs to your room to play Sims. You're already in high school but you seem to be addicted to it. 

After sometime, Sooyoung comes rushing into your room.

"Dongsaeng,look!" she said pointing at your window.

"What,unnie?" you say,still focused on deciding which color should you paint your roof.

"Somebody's moving in! We have new neighbors" Sooyoung said.

"Nah,I don't care. I'm busy." you answer back,not even showing a bit of interest to your new neighbors.

"It's you again. You'll never have a boyfriend. Hahaha. Hey,did you call Shin Hye unnie? Didn't she say she's coming back today?" your unnie asks.

"Ah yes. She texted me yesterday. " you reply back.

"That's good then. Wanna come later with us? I need to buy new clothes." Sooyoung invites.

Knowing how vain Sooyoung and ShinHye are,you know you won't be able to keep up with their girly girl personalities especially when shopping. That's why you know better than to let yourself  lug around their purchases. 

"Ani. I'll stay home. I need to finish my house today." not even looking at your sister's direction.

Moments later,Shinhye arrives. After asking you again if you'd like to come,you say no and shift focus to the game you're playing. Both of them heads to the mall afterwards,leaving you alone at home since your omma went to the supermarket.

"Damn it! I forgot to make a basement! I need to start all over again." you say with a pissed off reaction.

You save the game and turned off your laptop when you heard a knock on your front door.

"Anybody home?" a voice asks. You hesitate to answer but he keeps on knocking at the door it annoyed you.  You open the door and..