Lies. Lies. Lies.

Annoying Bastard

"you-ah!!!! wake up!!!" Sooyoung shouts as she wakes you up.

"5 more minutes.. " you plead.

But before you could even resume your sleep she stands up throws your comforter to the other side of the bed.

"Aish! Arasso! Arasso! I'm going!" you say,agitated.

You get up from bed and go straight to the bathroom.

"Yah! Wear the one I bought yesterday,arasso?! Let's have breakfast downstairs. Shower fast so we won't be late." she commands.

**********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile...

At your neighbor's house.

"Suho-ah,let's go somewhere today! Huh!" Siwon entreats.

"Huh? Hyung,it's a Sunday!" Suho answers back.

"Exactly! You have nothing to do. So let's go." Siwon says.

"Arasso." Suho answers,coerced.

"Good! I'll call Heechul hyung as well. Mom and Dad are waiting at the dining room. Let's have breakfast first."  he instructs.

After breakfast, Siwon texts Heechul.

"Hyung,do you have plans today? Let's meet at the park. 9AM. See ya!" he texts.

Heechul replies. "Bringing Suho along?" he asks.

"Ne." Siwon texts backs.

"Arasso. See you then." Heechul replies.

"You better pay me back good,you-ah." Siwon says to himself,grinning..

**********************************************************************************************

You step out of the shower as fresh as ever. Ah,the perks of a bath you thought. 

Just when you're about to put on some clothes you noticed a frilly dress on your bed.

"Oh no,hell no! UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you scream.

"She must have seen the dress,Omma. Don't worry she's fine." Sooyoung says before she takes another bite of her pancakes.

Seeing the dress,you tell yourself you'll never wear it. You find something else in your closet.

Opening the closet door,your jaw drops.  That's when Sooyoung also enters your room.

"Hey,why don't you go downstairs.." she wasn't able to finish what she says. She sees your reaction,you swear she's trolling right now.

"Where are all of my clothes?" you ask.

"You know, Mom said she's doing laundry today.. So while you're in the bathroom I sorta gathered everything in your closet. Don't worry,you have something to wear today." she says,her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"But those were clean!" you point out.

"It's okay." Sooyoung answers.

"Yah!! Unnie!!!!!" you say irritated. Your sister wins again. Damn it. She always outsmarts you. 

You eat breakfast in the kitchen wearing the dress your sister bought for you. Your mom can't stop laughing at your face.

"Why so gloomy,you-ah? You look good." she says trying to hold back her laughter.

"Yah! Omma,why do you always help unnie with her evil plans?!" you whine.

"Ani! I was doing the laundry today." she says.

You don't answer back. You know the truth anyway. Once you were finished eating,you and Sooyoung head to the park together.

"_________-ah,walk faster. Shinhye is waiting for us. She texted me a while ago. She's already there." she adjures you.

While you're walking,Sooyoung calls someone on her mobile phone. You wonder who could it be. Is there another person joining the 3 of you? 

After relentlessly thinking..she starts talking.

"Are you there already? We're near. See you." she says then ends the conversation.

"Who's that?" you ask. 

"You'll know when we get there.." she replies.

================================================================================================

================================================================================================ 

I've decided to split the date part into 2 chapters. Kekekeke. Are you excited on their itineraries? I hope you are.  My appointment was canceled so I 'm free today. I'll be writing part 2 later. :))

 

Keep sending in your suggestions. Post it on my wall or in the comments. Thankyu! ^o^