m a c h i n e . oneshot { oc + baekhyun }

[ apply . ] exo song one-shots

a/n; yay~ another one shot done! ^^
Thanks a lot for the comments~
and I'm glad with the requests too :3
I hope you like this one too! :D

Oneshot Info:

Based on Machine - EXO K
Requester: applecheeks with her character; Oh Sooyeon
EXO Member: Baekhyun [ Byun Baekhyun ]

 

-

You are a cold machine”

 

I look at her as she walked down the corridor. Her long, jet black hair flowing behind her. Her slim body and fair skin. Her unique hazel eyes stood out. She was so beautiful. Yet she was so cold. Her name was Oh Sooyeon. Almost everyone in the school knew her, for her beauty but also how cold she was. She is like an ice princess.

 

Her vibrant and fresh hair”

Marble-like skin seems surreal woo~”

A perfect beauty, a dream-like golden ratio”

 

Every time I looked at her, the more I fell for her. Lots of people don't want to approach her, but I had an urge to. I just didn't know how. Sadly, she wasn't in any of my classes. We just pass each other often in the corridor. It became the favorite time of the day for me. I chuckled at the thought. As expected, I fell for her.

 

Is she not a doll, does she breathe?”

 

While walking home, I thought about ways to approach her. I had a strong determination to go up to her and become friends, and hopefully get to know her a bit better. While I was thinking, I saw a grandma trying to cross the road. I was about to go up to her and help, but a familiar person went up to her before I did.

 

She has a heart that beats, she must have a voice”

 

It was Sooyeon.

 

She smiled. It was beautiful. Although it wasn't a very bright smile, it made her look even more beautiful. I stood there staring at her beauty. I couldn't help it. I felt a little warm on my cheeks. I never knew someone could be that pretty.

 

I cannot believe it, look look”

 

As Sooyeon reached the other side of the road, the grandma thanked her and she bowed a little bit as a you're welcome and warned that she should be careful. She waved as the grandma walked away. She turned around and walked away, going where she was planning to go. I felt like following her, but thought that wouldn't be appropriate.

 

Even though I look at you, I don’t know”

 

-

 

I was walking to my class and thinking about Sooyeon's smile, making me blush. Suddenly, I heard a shout.

 

Hey! You should at least say sorry!” A girl yelled at Sooyeon, while trying to help her friend. Sooyeon gave her a cold glare. She gave a cold smile that sent shivers down everyone's spines, leaving the girl feeling helpless.

 

Knowing or not, making a cold smile”

 

I stared as it happened. How could she make such a change? For some reason, it made me more curious and I wanted to know about her even more. She got my attention.

 

What does she think, does she cry from time to time”

 

It was lunchtime, so I went to the canteen, just to see Sooyeon sitting by herself. I took this chance and happily sat next to her.

 

“Hi!” I smiled as brightly as I could. She looked at me straight in the face, her hazel eyes locked into mine. I got a bit taken aback about how pretty she was when you see her closer. I sat down, trying to stop myself from blushing at her beauty. She gave me a little look and turned to her food, ignoring me. I started playing with my food.

 

 “Her heart is closed up, a thorough security district”

 

“Well,” I started. “My name is Baekhyun!” I said. She gave me a strange look.

 

“I'm Oh Sooyeon.” she replied shortly, and continued to eat her food. I leaned my head on my hand unconsciously, and scanned her face while she was eating. She noticed me staring and gave me a confused look.

 

And glass-like gaze doesn’t give me a clue”

 

“What?” she asked me. I smiled.

 

“You're really beautiful.” I blurted out. I realized what I just said and immediately looked away in embarrassment. I said such a greasy thing~

 

She chuckled a bit, slight blushing. I got blown away by her beautiful expression as she laughed, I looked at her with surprise and could feel my heart beating fast at her pretty face.

 

A beautiful and sharp goddess”

 

“Not many people say that to me,” she said and looked at me. “Thanks.” She seemed to be happier than usual and continued to eat her food, while slightly smiling. It also made me smile. I felt my heart beating even faster, as I started to scan her face again. I noticed her long eyelashes and her finely shaped nose, and soon my eyes fell on her lips.

 

Her firm red lips”

 

My heart skipped a beat. My cheeks started to blush as I thought of something. I shook it out of my mind. She looked at me weirdly. I noticed she had a piece of rice next to her lip. I chuckled.

 

Hacking hacking a heart that has been closed, gotta get to her heart”

 

“What?” She asked me. I used my thumb to brush the piece of rice off. She looked at me. Before I knew it, she became red in the face. I looked at her, surprised at her reaction. I just smiled. I inched my face closer to hers, while she wiped . Our faces were now an inch close to each other. She got a shock from this and tried to move away, but I held her tight so she couldn't move. She started blushing and trying to look away. How cute.

 

Yeah now (you’ve) woken up”

 

“H-Hey..” She said in a weak, quiet voice. I smirked and nuzzled her nose against mine. I was drawn in to our touch and felt my heart beat a million times faster. I looked at her straight in the eyes.

Look at me who will make her smile”

 

“You're mine now.” I said, in a low voice, trying to sound charming.

 

She replied with a small laugh.

 

A perfect beauty”

- - -

a/n; if the requester could comment even if it's just a little bit, telling me how you think about it, that'd be great!! :D~
Thanks for reading!~
And please wait patiently for yours to come :3
If your song that you requested is NOT on the list of songs in blue, check your email :3 If I haven't emailed you back about any problem, then try sending in the form again ;3