h e a v e n . oneshot { oc + kai }

[ apply . ] exo song one-shots

a/n; okay my second request! Thanks for the requests guys! :D
Some of you have a problem with your form, so I emailed you back, so check your email just in case ^^
Enjoy this one~

 

Oneshot Info:

Based on Heaven - Ailee
Requester: chaotics with her character; Yang Yun
EXO Member: Kai [ Kim Jongin ]

-

 

A bucket of water suddenly poured down on me. I stood there, already use to it. I heard the girls on the other side of the cubicle door, giggling and laughing, as they walk away. My hands had gone numb from squeezing them so tight. Why is the world so cruel.

 

Any sadness, any pain - if only I'm with you”

 

I tried to dry myself with paper towels, but it hardly did anything. I sighed as I decided that I'll just skip class. No one cares anyway.

 

You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone”

 

I lied down on the slope of the soccer field. I sighed and closed my eyes. My heart no longer believed in this world of devils. I wish I could just jump off a cliff and run away from the world, but I can't. I'm the only thing my mother has left.

 

Heaven - my only person, yes the person who will protect me”

 

I stood up and let the wind blow my clothes dry. Although it felt cold, I didn't care. I spent my whole time there until the bell rang for lunch time. I sighed as I had to go back there again. I walked up the slope and made my way to the canteen. I got a tray and picked the food I wanted. I could hear girls behind me whispering mean names and words at me. I rolled my eyes.

 

I was sitting next to the window and eating my sandwich when I heard girls screaming like fangirls. I haven't heard this in a long time. Pain stabbed my heart and I choked on my sandwich. I quickly drank some water and calmed my throat down. I looked over to see who they were squealing at.

 

I have never seen him before. I agreed that he was very handsome, with the way his hair was a little messy, giving a playboy vibe, which girls just loved. He also walked in a cool manner, as if he was an idol. I scoffed. I will never get myself involved with these types of guys again. That's right, I had once been “acknowledged” for being a popular guy's girlfriend. But he dumped me and left the school, leaving me behind with a bunch of girl hyenas.

 

I sighed and gulped down my sandwich. I attempted to throw the wrapper in the bin, but I didn't see the new guy coming this way. Oops. I hit him with it. Of course, the girls gave me death glares again. I decided the most appropriate thing to do was to run for it, or else the girls would misunderstand it. I quickly tried to run but someone just had to pull me behind.

 

Hey, shouldn't you apologize at me for doing this?” He asked me, as he pointed towards the spot I had hit him with.

 

Sorry.” I quickly apologized and tried to leave but he pulled me back again.

 

That didn't sound like you meant it.” He said, while smirking. Ugh stupid guy. Just let me escape. I guess I'll have to do this my way. I looked at him right in the eye and pulled him close to my face.

 

Sorry.” I pushed him off and quickly ran, leaving him just standing there. Now he won't pull me back again. I returned back to the hill, thinking it was best not to return to class, or else things would get worse. The girls would've thought I wanted to charm the guy by pulling him close or something. I sighed while shaking my head. Where is this world heading to..

 

Heaven”

-

 

I opened my eyes just to see the sky. I looked around me. I guess I fell asleep while lying here. I checked my watch. There was still an hour till school ends. I closed my eyes again, but I felt a shadow loom over me, and someone's minty breath on my face. I frowned and opened my eyes, just to see the new guy staring straight at me, his face only millimeters away from mine. I immediately pushed him out of the way and sat up, I felt my cheeks getting hotter but I ignored it.

 

Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you”

 

“What, new guy?” I asked trying to keep my pokerface. He smiled. It was the first time I saw him smile, and I guess it was really charming, cause my heart started to beat faster.

 

“My name is Kai, you know, old girl.” He replied. I chuckled.

 

“Okay Kai. I have a name too,” I smiled back at him. “My name is Yang Yun, but call me Yun.”

 

Kai sat himself next to me and lied down. He patted the grass next to him, signaling for me to lie down next to him. I gave him a look, but decided to obey.

 

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” He asked me. I shrugged.

 

“I don't know, I guess it can happen,” I closed my eyes. “but I guess that person might not be how you think he/she is.” I replied. He laughed a little bit.

 

“Hey Yun,” he said with his charming voice. It seemed to have grown on me already, because it made my heart beat fast. Don't tell me I fell for you.. I couldn't believe what I just thought. I tried to shake it off.

 

“I love you.” He said. I opened my eyes and turned to look at him. He stared right back.

 

I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love”

 

“Y-Yeah right.” I said, as I nervously laughed and sat up. Something told me he wasn't joking. I felt this huge tug on my arm and I fell down. Before I knew it, I was looking at Kai straight in the eyes, he was staring back at me. He intertwined our hands. He came closer to my face, I shut my eyes tight, expecting a kiss.

 

You protect me by my side and you embrace me”

 

“You're cute.” he whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and noticed that he had just moved his head so that he could whisper in my ear. I immediately blushed with embarrassment but also felt slightly disappointed.

 

I sat up and looked away from him, as he laughed. I pouted and kept blushing and mentally hitting myself for thinking about such a dumb thing. His laugh stopped and I heard him coming towards me. I turned his back on him. He crept up to my ear again and whispered something that teased my ear.

 

“You wanted a kiss?” He said to me in a lower voice than usual. I kept pouting and looked away from him. He chuckled.

 

When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming”

 

“You know,” he started to say. “I didn't believe in falling in love at first sight.” He said. I knew it, why would he like me anyway? He went up to me, grabbing my shoulders and making me turn to face him. I could see his lightly blushed face, making me surprised.

 

I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms”

 

“That is,” he said, and his lips pecked mine. It was quick but I blushed. He smiled at me and put his forehead onto mine. “until I met you.”

 

You are my heaven”

Because the reason I live is you”

- - -

a/n; Thanks for reading!
:D I hope you liked it~
I really want some comments because I want to know what you all think of it hehe~
If the requester of this fanfic please leave a comment, even if it's just a little~! :)

Thanks~ :D Keep requesting ~ hehe