m y l o v e . oneshot { oc + chanyeol }

[ apply . ] exo song one-shots

a/n; Yay~ Another one done! ^^
I'm really sorry for this really late update D: School has catched up on me, and I didn't have time!
But don't worry, in 2 weeks it'll be holidays, so I'll probably update occasionally then ^^

Motivation hasn't been around lately, so I'm sorry if this is not good ;3;~

Oneshot Info:

Based on My Love - B1A4
Requester: Kairi_Rose with her character; Kim Hyunae
EXO Member: Chanyeol [ Park Chanyeol ]

-

She smiled the bright smile that she always had. How I loved to see her smile. She held onto my hand tightly and I intertwined our fingers together. We looked at each other deep in the eyes, as our faces inched closer. We both closed our eyes, our lips about to...

 

The way I dreamt of you”

 

“Park Chanyeol!” my mother yelled. I groaned as she pulled off my blanket. I shot her an annoyed but tiring look. She ignored it.

 

Love my love”

 

“Make sure you come down to eat breakfast soon!” She called, as she slammed the door, leaving me sitting on the bed with my messy hair and blankets on the floor. Ugh, it's Monday. I looked on the bright side, I get to see Hyunae again! I smiled brightly at that thought.

 

I quickly got dressed, ate my breakfast and ran out and started walking towards school. I kept thinking about Hyunae while walking and grinned to myself. I reached the school gate just to see Hyunae walking in. I called out her name.

 

“Hyunae!!” I shouted with my deep, loud voice. She got a little shock but turned around and smiled at me. I blushed a little bit and my heart beat a little faster at her smile. She was so beautiful.

 

I ran up to her with a goofy smile on my face. She giggled.

 

“What's with that face?” She laughed. I laughed with her.

 

Not that I don't like it.” She said in a quiet voice. My heart beat faster. Does she like me? I started to wonder about this question. She waved her hand in front of my dazed off face.

 

Can’t live without you, I talk to you”

 

“Chanyeol-ah~~” She called, with her sweet voice. I just did a goofy smile again, she giggled. I soon noticed that she was looking a bit nervous. I tilted my head in confusion, she noticed my action.

 

“Oh, it's just that I'm a little nervous of my violin performance today.” She chuckled, but I could tell she was very nervous. I looked at her and put my hand on her head unconsciously.

 

“You'll do great.” I said, for the first time, sounding serious. She looked at me with a bit of surprise, and smiled.

 

“Thanks.” She replied. My heart eased, knowing that I helped her somehow. Without knowing, I had kept my hand on her head for the whole time. She pouted as she noticed.

 

“Are you making fun of my height now?” She looked at me with her cute pout. I soon noticed and I could feel my ears becoming more heated. I quickly removed my hand from her head, ignoring the fact that I liked the touch between us.

 

So dazzling”

 

“S-Sorry!” I apologized, looking flustered. She just chuckled and we continued to walk.

 

-

 

I sat myself down on one of the audience seats. I felt like I was feeling just as nervous as Hyunae. She was about to perform and I could see how nervous she was. She was a little bit shaky as she looked through her music sheets. I felt the urge to do something. I stood up.

 

“KIM HYUNAE YOU'RE THE BEST!” I shouted. Everyone immediately looked my way, even Hyunae looked at me with shock. I could see her getting a bit pink on the cheeks. I flashed my dorky smile at her. She noticed and chuckled at my action. I sat myself down and smiled as I saw her a little bit more relaxed. People were still looking at me weirdly. I bowed to all of them as an apology. They gave another confused look and just went back to what they were doing.

 

At last, it was starting. The lights dimmed, and the only light that showed was onto the stage, where Hyunae was holding her violin against her chin, ready to play. I could see her complete determination in her eyes, as if she changed into another person. She seemed so confident. The whole stadium fell into silence. After a moment, the sad, yet beautiful sound of the violin filled the whole stadium. It was a sad song, and Hyunae played it well. It seemed as if the feelings were getting across as I could see some of the audience with teary eyes. I smiled at her, feeling proud. I knew you could do it, Hyunae.

 

You’re my forever super star”

 

Later that night, I plumped myself onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling. No matter how much I try not to think about it, I knew I had to do it. I needed to confess. I definitely won't do it at the last minute. I'm going to do it tomorrow. I thought with determination. While planning out things to say, I soon felt my eyes closing, and soon, I fell into slumber.

 

-

 

Is this love, I can’t even breathe”

 

I leaned my back against the wall, waiting for Hyunae to come out. I started to breathe in and out, feeling so nervous and tightening the grip on my hand. 10 minutes past and I still didn't see Hyunae coming out. I started to wonder where she is. I knew that she didn't have any after school activities today. I went back into the school and checked some of the classrooms. I even went and asked her classmates and the teachers. They all said that she went and didn't know where she went. I started to feel a bit worried. What if something happened to her?!

 

Where are you? Where is my love?”


I started to speed up my search, going around the whole school. I was going through the sports field when I noticed a small passageway. I looked at it curiously and strangely as I have never seen it before. I decided to make my way through. I was going through the passage way with all these twigs and branches on the grass. I removed a plant that was in my way and it revealed a fresh, green hill. On top of the hill, I saw a familiar girl looking up at a cherry blossom tree. I squinted my eyes, trying to see who it was. As I inched closer to the unknown woman, she turned around and a strong gust of wind blew. It was Hyunae.

 

You’re somewhere, waiting for me”


I looked at her in amazement. The way the wind blew her soft, pretty hair and how the blossoms of the tree blew all around us. Her beautiful eyes looking at me with surprise. My heart beat a million times faster than it usually did.

I started to make my way towards her. She flashed her beautiful smile at me.
"So you found me." She said with her loving voice.
"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, not sure what to do in this situation. We both looked at the beautiful view of the cherry blossom tree. I glanced over at Hyunae. She was still admiring the beauty of the tree.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" she asked me. I looked at the tree and gulped.
"Not as beautiful as you." I blurted out. She looked at me with surprise but it turned into a small giggle.
"You sure know how to make jokes!" she said with a small laugh. I looked at her with serious eyes. She stopped laughing and saw how serious I was. I took a deep breath.
"Hyunae," I began. "You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met." I stated, staring right into her eyes. She looked back at me with a surprised expression. It's now or never, Chanyeol. I thought to myself.

 

I’m a little shy but, I hide my trembling eyes”


"Hyunae." I said her name again. I couldn't help but take hold of her hand gently. My heart was beating so fast at our touch. She looked down, making me not able to see her face. I frowned at her action. I decided that I wanted to confess to her right in the eyes, so I let go of her hand and resting my arms on her shoulders, making our bodies inch a little closer. I leaned down so I could meet with her eyes and look at my face. I widened my eyes at her reaction. She was blushing like mad. She tried to avoid eye contact by looking away. My heart felt like it was going to pop out anytime. She was so cute.

 

The shiny light that shines on me”


I couldn't help it. Our faces were so close and she was giving such a cute expression. I went close to her face and locked her eyes in to mine.
I could smell her scent as our faces were only millimeters apart. Soon, my eyes landed on her lips. My body reacted to the sudden urge. Before I knew it, her soft, tender lips met mine. The feeling was indescribable. I started to think back at my dreams of Hyunae. I chuckled to myself.


Come to me now, Would you be mine?”
My only love”

- - -

a/n; okay that's it! :D
Thanks so much for reading~ 8D If the person who requested this oneshot please at least comment a little bit~ ;)

Note to some; you don't need to resend your applications unless you do not see your song on the list, or I have emailed you saying to resend it ^^
And I don't reply emails unless if they are questions, or if there is a problem! I will reply when I have your oneshot done~ ^^

Thank you :D