g o o d b y e . drabble { you + bias }

[ apply . ] exo song one-shots

a/n; first of all, sorry for the huge hiatus!
Sadly, there will be no more oneshots, and I will write this little drabble with you and your bias saying goodbye, as if I'm saying goodbye to you all~
Thanks a lot for staying with me!
After this, the fanfic will be marked as completed! I really love you all and your amazing comments that have touched me greatly ~ ^^

enjoy reading this and goodbye~ T^T~


-

 

He my tear-filled cheek softly, as we stared at each other's eyes in pain. Why can't he stay. Why is he leaving me. I could see his tears rolling down his cheeks just like mine. Even though he was lying down on the hospital bed, It felt like our heart was one. We felt the pain in our heart, stabbing us. I started to sob, not being able to hold it in anymore. I choked out a few words.

"W-Why... are you leaving me?" I sobbed more, feeling the great pain in my heart grow greatly. It was like someone had stabbed my heart with the sharpest knife in history, and that tears were out of my control and coming out uncontrollably. He could only cry with me and wipe off my tears. My whole body was shaking from the huge pain I felt. His handsome face was covered with tears too, that hurt me even more.

"D-don't cry..." I sobbed out, crying out even more, tears rushing out. He looked at me with his tearful eyes and apologized.

"I-I don't need your apology..." I whispered weakly, still crying and feeling like all of the tears had been out of me. "..J-just don't leave me.. please.." I cried at my words, and he squeezed my hand. At that moment, I could feel his hand squeeze a bit lighter, as if losing strength.

"I-I'm not a strong person...d-don't leave me now.." I cried as I could tell the time was near. His hand was getting weaker and weaker, and I sobbed even louder as tears kept coming out.

"P-please stay.." I begged.

The pain that I felt was unbearable now.

He could only whisper his last words weakly.

 

That was when it happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His hand fell out of mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The huge, long beep filling the devastating silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes fluttering closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His last words echoeing through my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you."