m y l a d y . oneshot { oc + do kyungsoo }

[ apply . ] exo song one-shots

a/n: this is just my one-shot :3 Of me( no name )
There isn't really a big plot going on, because I don't have much of the lyrics for My Lady~ ^^
It's like this little "snack" one :3 Maybe just to see my writing style?

I've received two applications already! :D Yay~ I will do one(maybe both) today ^^
Look forward to it~

Oneshot Info:

Based on My Lady - EXO K
Requester: taorisyeol with her character; unknown name
EXO Member: D.O [ Do Kyungsoo ]

-

“Do Kyungsoo”

 

I picked up my shiny, new name plate, it glittered in my eyes. I finally got this job. A grin spread across my face. I quietly giggled to myself like a little girl excited for a new toy.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah!! Hurry and come out, customers are coming!” the cafe manager called. A grinned even wider.

 

“Coming!” I called excitedly. I ran to the counter in a cheery mode. The customers were a bit surprised at my enthusiasm, but they just smiled. I smiled back.

 

The customers kept coming in and out, ordering what they wanted. This job is so fun! I grinned at every customer. The bell of the door opening was like music in my ears. I breathed in and out, wondering if this was a dream.

 

Thank you for ordering! Here's your caramel frappuccino!” I smiled and bowed to the customer, handing him the drink. He smiled back and thanked me, as he made his way out. My cafe manager nudged me.

 

You sure are hyper today aren't you.” He chuckled at me. I just brightly smiled. I bowed happily at the next customer at the counter.

 

You’re walking into my door”

 

Welcome! What would you like to or-” I stopped as I was surprised at the beauty in front of me. She had fair skin, and her clothes were light colored, which matched her very well. She had straight, black hair that glistened in the light. Her eye lashes were not too long, just perfect. Before I knew it, I was scanning her whole face. I blushed a little bit, as I realized what I was doing.

 

She smiled at me. My heart started beating fast, seeing her beautiful smile.

 

Not even once have I felt this sweet harmony”

 

You must be new here right?” She asked me. I snapped out of it and replied cheerfully, while slightly blushing.

 

U-Um, yeah I am!” I stuttered. I mentally face palmed myself for stuttering. She laughed a bit. I was a bit flustered, as her sweet voice entered my ears. At that moment, I thought the world was only us two.

 

Show me a little more of yourself”

 

Well, I'd like to order a choco latte, thanks.” She said. I looked at her and quickly typed in the items she wanted with the prices. After fumbling over the buttons, I had finally got the price.

 

Melted choco latte”


“Sorry about that, I'm a bit nervous..” I smiled, feeling a bit embarrassed. She giggled.

 

It's fine! Everyone makes mistakes~” She chuckled, as she handed in the amount. I accepted the money and looked at her skinny, beautiful fingers. My heart beat even faster. The feeling was so strong, I didn't know what to do.

 

There were no customers waiting to order, so I didn't tell her to wait on the other side. I had an urge to scan her more, but I needed to take care of her order.

 

Finally, the order was done. I was holding her choco latte and handed it to her.

 

Here's your choco latte!” I cheerfully said to her. She accepted it, and as she brushed her hands against mine, which made my heart beat faster again, and I could feel my face was getting hotter. Her fingers were so slender and pretty.

 

Those pure white finger tips”

 

Thanks,” she said, as she smiled. “See you next time!” I was too flustered by her touch and only did a little wave goodbye.

 

I was standing there when my manager noticed me.

 

Hey, Kyungsoo,” He frowned. “What's with that face?”

I smiled.

 

Who was she?” I asked. My manager chuckled.

 

She comes here quite often around this time,” My manager nudged me as I blushed. “It had to be when your shift is, eh?” He laughed and walked away, leaving me standing there, blushing like a bright tomato. I chuckled quietly to myself. "See you again."

 

Don't be too late”

-

a/n: centered italic and "quoted" words are lyrics! (translated lyrics of the song)
feel free to comment about any story, I love comments and feedback! ^^