t r o u b l e m a k e r . oneshot { oc + tao }

[ apply . ] exo song one-shots

a/n; Yay~ another one done! Thank you all so much for waiting >3<
I know I'm a little bit slow~ Hopefully I'll get lots of motivation, now that it's the holidays, so I'll update more often, hopefully XD
Kind of getting myself into drama mode more than fanfiction mode huhu~ ^^

Here's our panda's~! <3

 

Oneshot Info:

Based on Troublemaker - Hyuna and Hyunseung
Requester: Bliss_Destiny with her character; Zhu Xuan Ying
EXO Member: Tao [ Huang Zi Tao ]

-

Their eyes met. Tao looked at her with shock, not believing his eyes. This can't be. He thought. Inside, Xuanying felt her insides bubble. She wanted to revenge. As an idea appeared in her head, she smirked. She flashed a little forced smile at Tao. He snapped out of it and looked away.

 

Tao mentally sighed to himself as Xuanying seated herself next to him. She was smiling 'sweetly' at him, obviously Tao knew that wasn't her smile. Her smile is much more beautiful..not like this.. Tao realized what he just thought and mentally slapped himself. I don't love her anymore.. we are no longer in a relationship. Tao repeated this to himself, wanting to get any other thoughts out. Of course, Xuanying had planned other things.

 

I’ll keep being in front of you so you can’t forget me”

 

Could I borrow your eraser?” Xuanying asked him. He slightly nodded and was about to pass it to her but she acted first and used her hand to pick the eraser out of his hand, making their hands touch. Tao flinched, feeling his heart skip a beat as he felt her soft skin once again. Shock hit him as he realized his feelings for her were coming back. He didn't believe this and shook it off. There's no way that will happen. He thought to himself.

 

I’ll keep shaking your heart so you can’t escape me

 

Xuanying smirked as her first plan was done. Although she couldn't see Tao's reaction to this, she had felt him flinch a bit. It's your fault, Tao. She sighed. I'm going to make you feel what I felt. She clenched her fists as she recalled their past. Xuanying glanced at Tao once again before focusing into class again.

 

I will bite your heart and run away like a cat...

 

-

 

Tao~~” Chanyeol called him, while running towards him. Tao chuckled.

 

Do you really need to run that fast?” Tao chuckled again, while Chanyeol panted, fixing his big, black-framed glasses. As Chanyeol regained himself, he handed Tao some pamphlets.

 

Since you're part of the student council, you'll have to hand this out and promote the school dance.” Chanyeol stated, suddenly towering over Tao with his height. Tao groaned before grabbing the pamphlets. Chanyeol grinned at his response.

 

Thanks then! Remember to hand them ALL out!” Chanyeol ran off before Tao could reply. Tao just sighed and stuffed them in his bag.

 

He was about to walk to his next class when he saw Xuanying at her locker. Tao smirked. First target. He walked over to her, as Xuanying closed her locker door. She caught sight of Tao and smiled her fake smile.

 

Hello, Tao.” She greeted. Tao gave a pamphlet to Xuanying. She took it carefully and looked at its content. Tao suddenly wondered what she would look like with a dress. She would look beautiful. He thought.

 

Hey,” Xuanying waved a hand over Tao's face. “What are you staring at, is there something on my face?” She took out a mirror and checked herself. Tao chuckled. How cute.

 

No,” Tao replied. “It's nothing, just make sure you go to the school dance.” With that, Tao turned around and planned to walk away, but Xuanying grabbed him by the wrist. Their hearts beat louder and faster than usual. Xuanying was surprised at her reaction. This wasn't my plan. I can't fall for him. But thought differently.

 

The slight skinship – your eyes on your face say you can’t take it anymore”

 

You're going to the dance right?” She said and mentally facepalmed herself. What am I saying?! Tao looked into Xuanying's eyes with surprise.

 

U-uh,” Tao stuttered, still a bit surprised. “Y-yeah I am.” Tao managed to choke out something, even with his heart beating like crazy. Does she still like me? Am I thinking too much? He thought.

 

I think I am drunk with thoughts of you

 

O-okay then.” Xuanying replied. She let go of his wrist, and walked away. At the moment they both lost each others' touch, both of them knew that their feelings for each other were coming back.

 

-

 

Tao took a sip out of his drink. He fixed his tie a little bit and sighed at the thought of wearing a suit. All the seniors of the school had to dress formally. Guys needed suits, while girls needed dresses. At that thought, he wondered what Xuanying would look like. Would she come? Without knowing, Tao had been stealing glances at the entrance, trying to see if Xuanying had come.

 

He imagined her long, jetblack hair flowing down gracefully and her fair, smooth skin glimmering in the darkness. She's so beautiful. It didn't take long for Tao to realize that he had feelings for her again. He sighed. I was the one that broke us up, I shouldn't have feelings for her anymore. Tao thought, but that instantly changed as he saw Xuanying come in. She was wearing quite a revealing dress, well, in Tao's eyes anyway.

 

My y walk ignites the inside of your head

 

Xuanying walked in with her white, shiny high heels, and a white, tight dress that went just above her knees. Almost half of her back was revealed. It showed her great body and many guys were already checking her out. Tao subconsciously stormed up to her, despite thinking that she looked so beautiful tonight. He dragged her out of the room and lead them outside into the cold. There was no one around them.

 

Now I will go wherever my heart takes me”

 

Tao stepped closer to Xuanying, making her step back and letting her touch the cold brick wall. Xuanying flinched a bit as she felt the coldness of the wall, but widened her eyes as she felt her cheeks heat up from Tao's stare. Tao placed both of his hands on the wall, trapping Xuanying. She widened her eyes with shock, but her heart beat crazily.

 

How can I put you in my heart”

 

Tao stared at her for another moment before sighing and resting his head on her shoulder. Xuanying didn't know what to do and stood there without moving. Tao slightly blushed.

 

Stop it.” He whispered weakly. Xuanying could feel Tao's warm breath on her shoulder. Both of their hearts were beating like crazy.

 

S-stop what?” Xuanying managed to say. There was silence. Tao lifted his head from her shoulder and looked at Xuanying's eyes, their faces only a few centimeters away.

 

You,” Tao started. “Made me love you again.” Tao said, continuing to lock his eyes into hers. Xuanying widened her eyes. Her plan had worked. But that wasn't the reason why she was happy. She had felt the same way.

 

Tao brought his face closer to hers, slowly closing his eyes. I'll be happy with just one more kiss. Their lips touched. Tao expected Xuanying to push him away. But to his surprise, she didn't. It must be from shock. He thought. But he was wrong. Both of their hearts were beating rapidly at their long awaited touch.

 

As it continues, I fall in deeper.”

 

Xuanying wrapped Tao's neck with her hands, as a sign that she accepted the kiss. Tao was startled at her response, but he loved it. Both their hearts were pounding like crazy. They both smiled.

 

The more I know, I'm liking you more.”

-

a/n; omg it was so hard. I was VERY close to making this XD
The first thing I thought when reading the lyrics was "omg this is definitely fit for a oneshot" XD

Well, I managed to make it not . Keeping the limit to a kiss huhu~ :3

Hope you all liked that~ If the requester of this oneshot please leave a comment, even if it's just a little bit! :D

Thanks for reading!