9

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 9

 

-5 years later-

Sungyeol sighed, enjoying the fresh air outside. He was admiring the sunset and felt arms around his waist, smelling the familiar scent next to him.
“Honey, what are you doing here? It’s cold” Myungsoo whispered in his ear
“I am watching the sunset”
Myungsoo sat on the sand and brought Sungyeol between his legs, his boyfriend’s back on his chest.
“And looking the sunset with the lover of his life is really romantic” the elder said while intertwined his fingers to Myungsoo’s.
They enjoyed the scene and when back to their room.

 

-Later that night-

“A-aah Myungie!” Sungyeol moaned, feeling Myungsoo’s member entering him without preparation, “You’re so huge!”
Myungsoo groaned and widen the elder’s legs, “You’re so tight”
Sungyeol bucked his hips and Myungsoo started to into him, slowly and then faster.
“Ah yes, more, MORE!” the choding yelled and passed his legs around Myungsoo’s waist. The younger put his hands on his boyfriend’s hips, ing deeper, harder and faster in his hole, touching the other’s sweet spot at each move.
Yells and moans filled their room, the bed was shaking because of the s and pants could be heard.
“Baby, I’m coming!”
“C-Come inside me, please!”
Myungsoo put his arm around Sungyeol’s back, putting him on his lap while continuing the s until he came.

They collapsed on the bed and Myungsoo slowly took off his out of his boyfriend’s hole.
“We should go to the hotel more” Sungyeol said with a chuckle
“Whenever you want” the younger said while taking the elder in his arms and they both fell in a deep sleep.

 

-3 months later-

Babe, I went to meet my models for the magazine, I’ll be back at noon~ Love you ♥

Myungsoo

 

Sungyeol smiled when he saw the note on the fridge. They were in a relationship for 5 years and Myungsoo was still the same. He graduated from his academy and became a famous photographer and had a lot of customers for weddings, magazines, calendars, families’ photos. He even opened an art gallery where he sells all his snapshots.
When Myungsoo and he returned to Korea, the younger didn’t want Sungyeol to work because he wanted him to stay home and cuddle with him whenever he returns home from a hard day of work.

“What should I cook for lunch?” Sungyeol thought while looking in his cooking book. It was still the morning but he was kind of addicted to cooking.
“I’ll make a strawberry cake!” he said cheerfully and took out the ingredients when he felt the urge to throw up. He quickly ran to the toilet and puke a lot.
“Oh my, what did I eat to throw up like this?” he wandered while rinsing his mouth. He made his way to the kitchen and felt his head aching.
“I’m I sick?” he thought.
Without hesitation, he took his phone and dialed Sunggyu’s number.

“Hello?”
“Gyu Hyung!”
“What is it Yeol?”
“I think I’m sick…”
“What do you have?”
“I puked up this morning and now I have a bad head ache… It’s like I’m going to die!”
“I’m coming right now!”
“No! Don’t wo-”
Sungyeol sighed and went to the kitchen to make his cake.

Minutes later, his cake was baking and he was cleaning all his mess when he heard knocks at the door.
“Coming!” he yelled and made his way to open. Once he opened, he saw Sunggyu there.
“Sungyeol, do you have nausea? Like, right now?”
“Yes”
“Are you hungry?”
“A lot!”
“Did you took weight lately?”
“Yes, I think so…”
“And you told me that you puked this morning, right?”
“Yes, why all this questions?!”
Sunggyu entered and took a box out of his bag, “Go to the toilet and use this”
“A PREGNANT TEST?!! I’m a guy!” Sungyeol yelled in frustration
“Me too and I was pregnant”
Sungyeol shut his mouth and quickly took the test, “Can you look after my cake in the baker, please?”
“Of course, now go!”
The choding ran to the bathroom and locked himself in.

Sunggyu was taking the cake out of the baker when he heard scream from the bathroom. Sungyeol rushed to him and saw his hyung with his cake in his hands.
“Hyung, please, don’t let your hands throw my superb cake after I tell you if I’m pregnant or not.” He said with a serious tone.
Sunggyu carefully put the cake on the table and waited Sungyeol to tell him.

“I’M PREGNANT!!!” he yelled with a huge smile
Sunggyu widen his eyes, “OH MY GOD, THAT’S FANTASTIC!!!”
They hugged and jumped happily in the kitchen.
“How about Myungsoo?”
Sungyeol’s smile faded and looked down, “I don’t know, we never talked about this”
“Fighting! And, I need to go, Woohyun needs help to make food for the baby” he said while looking at his phone, “GOOD LUCK!”

 

-Myungsoo’s side + his PV-

Oh my god, those models are awful, they don’t know how to pose, and their expressions aren’t good enough and what are these clothes?!
I put my camera down and stood up, “Guys, I can’t work with this” I said pointing to the models.
“But, they are those who are perfect for the magazine!”
“Sorry, but I don’t work with beginners”
I turned around and made my way to the exit when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the Director.
“What is it?” I asked in a rude tone
“I’m really sorry about my models, come back in 3 days, we have professional models”
“Ok.” I said shortly and walked out of the studio.
I was pretty exhausted. I walked to the parking and saw a small jewel shop on the other side of the road. I smiled and made my way to it.

“Hello sir, may I help you?” a young lady asked me while bowing. The shop was small, well decorated and warm. I felt comfortable.
“Sir?” I snapped out of my thought and smiled at her.
“I am looking for wedding rings, can you propose me some?” I asked politely.
“Of course, come here, there’s a lot of choice” she said and led me to a shelf where a lot of small opened boxes were. One of them caught my eyes. I stopped in front of it and starred at it. This reminds me of him. I smiled.
“Do you like this one?
“Yes, I will take it”

 

-Author PV-

It was already noon and Sungyeol was in the living room.
“Should I tell him? Or shouldn’t I? He likes kids or not? Omo, what to do?!” he mumbled while biting his nails.
He heard a click at the door and saw Myungsoo entering with a huge smile plastered on his face. The younger frowned when he saw the other’s expression.
“Is something wrong baby?” He asked with a worried tone and made his way to Sungyeol.
“M-Myungsoo… I have something to tell you…” the elder said and sat on the couch with a anxious expression.
Myungsoo sat next to him and rubbed his back, “What is it?”
“This morning, I threw up, I had a bad headache and I gained weight…” he looked down
“What does that mean?”
Sungyeol looked at his boyfriend’s eyes, “If I tell you, you might leave me…” he felt tears forming.
Myungsoo frowned and pecked the elder, “Just tell me, I will never leave you”
“I-I… I’m pregnant…” he quickly looked down. Myungsoo didn’t respond and Sungyeol let the tears falling.
“Sungyeol, look at me”
Sungyeol slowly looked at Myungsoo. He was smiling. He stood up and went on his knees, putting a box out of his pocket. Sungyeol’s eyes widen and he put his hand on his mouth.
“Lee Sungyeol, will you marry me?” the younger asked as he opened the box, revealing a silver ring.
Sungyeol let out tears of happiness and quickly nodded with a huge smile. The younger stood up and passed the ring into his now wife’s finger.

 

-2 years after-

“Appa appa!!” yelled a little boy running out of the kinder garden’s yard.
“Hey cute boy of mine!” his dad said and took him in his arms, “Let’s go home and eat omma’s delicious food, right?”
The boy nodded happily.

They arrived home and the boy quickly jumped off of his father’s arms, going directly to the kitchen where his mom was, “Ommaaa!!”
“Hey my baby!”
They hugged and the father came to the kitchen, “Yeollie, did you forget me?” Myungsoo pouted
Sungyeol chuckled and went to peck his husband’s lips, “Let’s eat, I made kimchi”
They went to the dining room and ate happily.

 

------------------------END------------------------

 




I would like to thank all my subs ^^ I LOVE YOU!
Thanks for reading :)