3

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 3

 

 

Sungyeol PV

“Sungyeol, Sungjong, long times no see”

It was her. Sungjong and I had our jaws drop open when we recognized this voice. Her soft and lovely voice that we missed a longtime ago.
“M-Mom? You’re back ?” I asked
“Yes, I’m back”

We rushed to hug her and we went to eat.

 

Myungsoo PV

“Myungsoo !” I heard my dad yell, “Are you ready ?”
“Yeah, almost !”
I rushed at the door and went downstair where my parents were waiting for me.
“Hurry up, we’re going to be late” Said my mother.
Hmpf, like I care. Once in a year, there is always a business diner where my parents attend. They are both in the zone of “People the most important in Korea” and this means that I am form a wealthy family.
We left our mansion and went into the car. This is going to be a boring diner as usual.

We arrived in front of a chic restaurant. I mean those restaurants with super expensive food and perfect service and all.
I entered the restaurant and was greeted by a hug from my beloved cousin Ji Eun.
“Myungsoo, I thought that you wouldn’t come” she said while chuckling.
“I was forced as always” I replied with a smile.
I turned around to see people who were there when I saw a familiar guy at a table laughing with his little brother and parents.
“Sungyeol” I whispered.
“You said something?” Ji Eun asked.
I pointed Sungyeol and asked her what he was doing here.

“Sungyeol’s parents work in the same company of our family, you didn’t know that?”
I shook my head, “No, I didn’t”
“His mother just returned from a surgery. She had a cancer and was transferred in a clinic in Japan.”
“Why am I the only one who doesn’t know anything?” I asked with a frustrated tone
she laughed, “Because you don’t listen when people talk during the business diner”

I glanced at Sungyeol and saw him looking at me with a surprised look. I smiled and wave at him before my dad asked me to meet someone.

 

Sungjong PV

While we were eating, I saw Sungyeol staring at something. I looked in his direction and saw one of the Kingka of our school, smiling and waving at him. Woah, since when does Sungyeol knows him?
I looked at Sungyeol again and he was blushing while lowering his head.
“Don’t tell me that you are in love with him” I whispered
“I kind of…”

I chocked. Is he serious ? Kim Myungsoo ? He has no chance.
“Oh my god, in ALL the people in Korea, it’s Kim Myungsoo” I snorted
He blushed even more and started to drink some of his water before our dad stood up to greet some people who were with Myungsoo.
“Hey darling!” I heard a high pitched voice and saw a woman dressed like Madonna coming while opening her arms.
I looked at Sungyeol who was looking at the woman and our mom hugging each other.
“Do you know her?” He whispered
“I think that it’s your crush’s mo-“
I was cut when I saw Myungsoo standing in front of us with his cold expression on his face. I could feel Sungyeol dying next to me.

 

Sungyeol PV

Kim Myungsoo, standing in front of us with his cold face again…
Don’t worry Sungyeol, It’s just a dream, just a dream, just a dream…
“Hi Sungyeol” .
I looked up and saw him smiling. “Hi Myungsoo” I said with a warm smile
“What are you doing here?” he asked. Uh, I’m here with my parents, duh.
“My dad told us that there was a surprise for us here”
He smiled again. “Good. See you soon !” he said and left

I felt my heart beating and I think that it will explode soon.
“See you soon? Are you two dating?” Sungjong asked me innocently
“What ? No !” I said with a shocked expression
He laughed.

 

Author PV

The next day, Sungyeol was brushing his teeth when Sungjong knocked at the door of the bathroom.
“Hyung, Sunggyu is downstairs” he said with a sleepy voice
“Ok” Sungyeol replied and rinse his mouth.

He went down and saw Sunggyu waiting for him in the living room.
“Hi hyung” Sungyeol greeted him with a smile
“Hey Yeol, ready for tonight ?”
“Yeah, by the way, what are you doing here?”
“Woohyun decided to go to shopping and then diner, wanna come?”
“Sure, I just need to change my clothes” he said while looking at himself in his pajama

After 10 minutes, Sunggyu and Sungyeol got out of the house and went to the meeting place.
“Am I the only one who will endure your lovey-dovey moments?” Sungyeol asked, chuckling
“Nope, there will be someone special for you” Sunggyu replied with a wink.
When they arrived at their meeting point, Sungyeol’s eyes lighted up when he saw le small café in front of him.
“I’m going to buy coffee!!” he squealed while jumping.
“Ok, I’ll wait for you with Woohyun outside then~” Sunggyu cooed and he went to hug his boyfriend
Sungyeol entered the café, he went to the counter to choose his coffee when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
“I already bought you coffee” a husky voice told him.
Shocked, he looked at the person and saw his crush smiling at him with a cup of coffee in his hand
“Umm… What coffee is it?”
“Black coffee without sugar, your favorite” Myungsoo chuckled
“How did you know?” the older asked, taking the coffee

“Arg, the coffee I hate the most is with sugar, milk and cream. I like black coffee without sugar, I find it more delicious! Miam!”
Myungsoo recap what he read in Sungyeol’s diary about his coffee flavor.

 

“I’m a stalker”
“Are you kidding me?”
Myungsoo laughed and took Sungyeol’s hand, “Nah, I just know”
Sungyeol looked at his hand connected with Myungsoo as the latter intertwined their fingers.
“Woohyun and Sunggyu are waiting for us, let’s go” he said while sending a lovely smile to Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol PV

Am I dreaming or Kim Myungsoo and I are walking hand in hand ? And he bought me my favorite coffee… He is my god (*0*)
When we got out of the café, we saw Woohyun and Sunggyu making a snowman.
(A/N: I forgot to say that they were in winter… Bad me >< )
“Woohyun !” Yelled Myungsoo
They both looked up and saw our hands connected.
“You guys are dating ?” grinned Sunggyu
Myungsoo looked at me with and turned to them.
“We can say that” he said while chuckling.
I blushed. What is he trying to do?!

 

Myungsoo PV

Today I decided to confess to Sungyeol and to ask him to be my boyfriend, but before, I need to a little bit.
When Woohyun and I went to the meeting point, I decided to buy some coffee for my soon to be boyfriend and when I gave it to Sungyeol, he seemed pretty surprised.
“Can I have some of your coffee, sweetie?” I asked, putting my arm around his waist while we were heading to the shopping mall. I could feel his body stiff and he quickly pass me his coffee without looking at me, “Thanks darling”
I drank some and gave his cup back.

When we arrived at the shopping mall, I let go Sungyeol and the WooGyu couple looked at us.
“I am going to buy something” Sungyeol said while looking around.
“Ok, meet us at the restaurant at 5” Woohyun said
I looked at Sungyeol and took his hand, “Wait, I’m coming with you”
He blushed. How cute ! “N-No need !”
“I insist, I don’t want to spend time with this greasy couple” I whispered while looking at him with pleading eyes
“As you wish…”

We walked near some bookstore shop when Sungyeol stopped in front of one. There was a diary behind the glass and it looked exactly like the one he has. I mean, that I have. I looked at him and saw sadness in his eyes.
I grabbed him in the store and decided to buy a diary for us.
“W-What are you doing?” he asked while trying to escape from my grip.
“I’m going to buy a diary for us” I said while looking at the shelf full of different diary
“W-What ?!”
I looked at him with a warm smile, “A diary where we can write our feelings and our moments together”
He looked at me dumbfounded and I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed at my action and lowered his head.
“Hey, Yeollie, help me to find a beautiful diary” I asked while putting him closer to me
“I-I like this one” he shyly pointed to a diary where there’s a frame in the front cover.
“You want a photo of us as the front cover?”
“I would like to” he said while smiling
“Ok”
I took the diary and went to the counter. Once we were out of the store, I pulled him in next to me and took a picture of us.
“Smile~” I said. He was blushing and smiling.
Click!

Next, I grabbed him in a clothing store full of couples’ thing.
“What are we doing here?” he asked without stuttering
“We are going to buy couples shirts”
“But I don’t want to…” he whined while pouting
“Ok, you won’t have your little surprise then” I said while going out of the store.
“Wait, what? A surprise ?!” he asked while following me
“Yeah, a surprise” I said while chuckling
“Wait !” he grabbed my hand and rushed to the couples’ store. I followed him while chuckling and he stopped in front of a couple shirt, “I would like to put this one”
He looked around and tugged my arm, “this couples’ scar is great too ! And those cute necklace also !”
I laughed and looked at him, “You’re so cute, we’ll buy them then” I said, pinching his nose.
I took the couples’ shirt and drag him with me in a cabinet.

I started to lift his shirt when he stopped me, “I can change myself” he said, pouting and made his back facing me. I couldn’t take it anymore, my heart started beating, he started to take off his shirt and when his upper body part was , I back hugged him. He jumped in shock and put his hands on my arms, trying to make me let him go.
“M-Myungsoo, w-what are you doing?” I saw him blush. I nuzzled my nose on his neck and started to smell his scent.
“You smell good” I said while kissing his collarbone.
He turned around and I pinned him on the wall. He looked shocked, “Sungyeol, I have something to say”
I cupped his cheeks in my hands and looked deep in his scared eyes.
“I love you”