4

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 4

 

 

Myungsoo PV

“I love you”
I told him. I told him that I love him.
Still looking deep in his eyes, I saw tears starting to fall down his cheeks.
“Sungyeol, I’m sorry…” I took a step back and grab the couples’ shirt, “I don’t think that we need those clothes anymore…” I didn’t wait for a respond as I got out of the cabinet where a woman stood.
“Will you take those shirts sir?” she asked politely.
“No” I said with a weak smile and gave her the shirts.
When she left to put them on the shelf, I turned to Sungyeol and saw him putting back his shirt. I went to the counter where there was couples’ necklace and I decided to buy one for us.
“Can I help you?” the cashier asked me
“Yes, I would like those infinite sign necklace please” I said while pointing at them
“Ok~” she then took them and placed them in a small bag. I paid and waited for Sungyeol outside the store.

 

Author PV

When Sungyeol got out of the cabinet, he saw Myungsoo waiting for him outside. He looked at the couples’ shirts with a sad expression and went to the counter.
“Can I have those couples’ ring please?” he asked with a sweet smile
“Yes, just wait a moment please” the cashier said and put the rings in a little bag
“Thank you” he said while paying her.
“You’re welcome, come back again~” she cooed, smiling

Sungyeol quickly hid the little bag in his pocket and went out of the store. When he was outside, he found Myungsoo sitting on a bench, deep in his thought while humming some random songs.
“Hey Myungsoo~” Sungyeol said while sitting next to him
Myungsoo looked at him and smiled weakly, “Hey” he lowered his head.
Sungyeol went closer to him while resting his chin on Myungsoo’s shoulder and looking at him with the cutest look.
Myungsoo looked at him and poke his nose. “Myungsoo-ah”
“Yes?” he replied while smiling lovingly at Sungyeol
“Were you sincere… I mean, did you really mean it when you-”
“I meant it”
“Then why did you put those cute couples’ shirts back?” Sungyeol asked frowning while pouting
“I thought that you didn’t love me anymore”
“Didn’t love you any- How did you know that I…?”

This is my chance. Though Myungsoo. He took Sungyeol’s diary out of his bag and put it in front of his opposite’s face.
(A/N: AGAIN, I FORGOT SOMETHING! They had their bag with them)
His eyes widened and his cheeks started to turn red.
“H-How-Where-”
“I found it in the cafeteria”
He quickly grab his diary and hid him behind his back.
“D-Did you read it by… mistake?”
“I read it like a book that I open every night before sleeping” Myungsoo said, smiling
Sungyeol stood up and looked at him with his cute angry eyes, “YOU BASTARD !” he yelled while blushing furiously, “How dare you?!”
He was crying and his lips were trembling.

Myungsoo stood up and approached him but he backed up, “Stop” he said, “You only pity me, you only want to play with my heart, YOU DON’T LOVE ME!”
When the younger heard those words coming out from the choding’s throat, he felt hurt.
“No, Sungyeol, let me explain!”
“Don’t ever talk to me” he said and started to walk. Myungsoo ran after him. When his hand reached Sungyeol’s shoulder, he turned around and slapped him. Hard.

Myungsoo put his hand on the cheek that Sungyeol slapped and looked at his opposite’s eyes.
“Stop doing this” the older said while tears started to roll down his cheeks. He turned back and walked away.

On his way to the bus stop, Sungyeol took his phone out of his pocket and texted Sunggyu.

To: Gyu hyung
Message: Hyung, I’m not feeling well… I’m going home! Enjoy your date with Woohyun~

In the other side, Myungsoo texted Woohyun to tell him that he was going home because he forgot that he had a diner.

 

-The next day: Sunday-

Sungyeol opened his eyes and found himself in his brother’s bed. He looked around and found Sungjong nowhere.
He got out of the room and was greeted by a hug.
“Hyung, how are you feeling? What happened? Are you sad?”
He looked at his little brother’s worried face and chuckled, “Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry” he said while ruffling Sungjong’s hair.
He went to the bathroom, locked himself and started to cry.

-Myungsoo’s house-

“Dude, it wasn’t your fault! He’s stupid for dumping you. Look at you, you’re a crying mess, your eyes are red and puffy, you look pale, you have bags under your eyes and look at your clothes! They are all dirty!”
“DONGWOO! STOP IT!” yelled Woohyun while rubbing Myungsoo’s back, “Oops, sorry” apologized Dongwoo

Myungsoo stood up and looked at his friends, “I’m going to make him mine” he stated
“How?” Woohyun and Dongwoo asked in sync
“I don’t know, but I’ll try” he said with a smirk and went to the bathroom for a relaxing shower.
“Wasn’t he the one who was crying minutes ago?” asked Dongwoo
“That’s the power of love~” chuckled Woohyun.

After Myungsoo’s shower, Woohyun and Dongwoo returned home. He went in the dining room where his parents was, obviously talking about business.
“Good morning” he bowed and took a seat.
“Son, we have a diner tonight” said his mother sipping her tea.
Showing no interests, he took his fork and started to eat.
“Myungsoo, we’re you listening?” his dad asked, quite annoyed by his son’s attitude.
Myungsoo looked at him and smiled, “Of course, I always listen to you. Who will be at this diner?” he looked at his mother
“Just the Lee family and us” she answered
“The Lee family?” Myungsoo asked surprised
“Yes, their sons go at the same high school as you, you may know them”
“Wait, you’re talking about Lee Sungyeol and his family?”
“Yeah, who else?”
“Great, I’m going to choose my clothes then!”

Myungsoo stood up and put his napkin on the table.
“Son, it’s tonight, not in 30 minutes” his father said looking at him
“I need to choose my best clothes for this diner” And also for Sungyeol, he added in his though.
“Such a gentleman” his mother said while giggling
His father smiled and Myungsoo got out of the dining room.

 

-At Sungyeol’s house-

“WHAT?!” exclaimed Sungyeol with a horrified look on his face.
“You heard it right Sungyeol, we are invited to the Kim’s house for a diner tonight” his mother told him.
“I-I don’t want to!” he said
“Please Sungyeol” pleaded his mother
“O-Ok… I’ll come”

-4 hours later-

“Sungyeol, Sungjong!” yelled Mr. Lee
“Coming!” answered Sungyeol coming downstairs with Sungjong behind him.

Once they arrived in front of the Kim’s mansion, Sungyeol peeked at the window and saw Myungsoo talking to one of his maid with a smile plastered on his face. Tcht… Fake smile. He thought while coming out of the car.
“Darling!” a woman called at the front door.
“Here’s the Madonna again!” Sungjong whispered to Sungyeol.
“Shut up”
They watched their mom hugging her friend when a cough was heard behind him. They turned around and were greeted by a smiling Myungsoo and Mr. Kim.
“Nice to meet you” Mr. Kim said while bowing. They bowed in respond and they all went in the mansion.

During the diner, there were only the women who were talking about shopping and girly things.
“I’ve heard that Myungsoo will be the captain for the next Basket ball match, is that true?” Mr. Lee asked while putting his spoon in his mouth.
Myungsoo looked at him and smiled, “Yes, I will because Dongwoo has something important on that day”
Mr. Lee looked at Sungyeol who was playing with his food, “I hope that Sungyeol will be there to support you”
Sungyeol looked at him when he heard his name, “What? Sorry, I wasn’t listening…”
Myungsoo chuckled, “Yes, I hope so”

(A/N: The diner end with success, they are all happy and now they have to go)

“Thank you for this delicious diner my dear” said Mrs. Lee to her friend.
While the adults were thanking Myungsoo’s parents and Sungjong sleeping in the car, Sungyeol was in the garden looking at the stars.
“They are beautiful, aren’t they?”
Sungyeol froze when he heard this voice, “What do you want?” he asked with an annoyed tone
Myungsoo smiled sadly and looked down, “I just want you to come at the match”
“And if I don’t want to?”
He looked at Sungyeol’s back, “If you don’t, then it will mean that you moved on”
“Myun-”
“Sungyeol!” called his mother, “It’s time to go!”
Sungyeol walked to the car without looking at Myungsoo.
“I love you…” whispered the younger.

 

-The day of the match-

Myungsoo went to his locker to take his books for the next class when he saw the couples’ necklace that he bought for Sungyeol and him. He smiled and took them.

Sungyeol entered the school building and was greeted by Sunggyu, “Sungyeol-ah, it’s today, the match! My Woohyun will play!” he said excitedly with sparkling eyes
“Yeah…”
“Hey, what’s up with you? You said that you were waiting since forever to see Myungsoo playing in the match!”
Sungyeol stayed quiet for a while and when he was about to answer, Woohyun tackled Sunggyu on the floor and kissed him.
“Oh god, find a room!” Sungyeol said before heading to his locker.
When he opened the door of his locker, there was a diary. The diary that Myungsoo and him bought last time. He put the photo that he took as the front cover.
He opened it and saw a small message in the first page.

 

Hey Sungyeol, I know that you will probably not come to the championship. I also know that I am annoying you to death.
Do you remember the day I told you that I love you? I bought a couples’ necklace that day and I wanted to give you at the end of the diner, but I ended up returning home with a painful bruise on my cheek. Today I’m giving it to you. I have the same that I use as a charm…

And I would like you to know that I love you, I really do.

Myungsoo

 

Sungyeol felt tears rolling down his cheeks and looked at the necklace. Without hesitation, he put it on and smiled, looking at the couples’ ring that he bought the same day.

-5 minutes before the match-

“Listen boys, I want you to play like it’s your last time! I want you to win against this girly team today! Don’t deceive us, our reputation is to win the match of the year again!” the coached shouted.
They all nodded and yelled together.
“Do your best Myungsoo” The coached said while sending a fighting smile to Myungsoo
“Yeah, count on me!”

The boys were on the court, battling for the sake of their school. Myungsoo was panting as he passed the ball to Woohyun. He glanced at the stairs, full of fans, parents and teachers, shouting cheerfully.
Sungyeol, did you really moved on?
“Myungsoo, the ball!”
He heard Woohyun screaming and he passed him the ball.

BAM.

Myungsoo yelled in pain and his team surrounded him.
“Myungsoo, you ok?!” asked Woohyun worried
“ this! I sprained my ankle!”
The coach ran to them and brought him to the bench, “Myungsoo, I prefer you to stay on the bench”
He sighed, “As you wish coach…”
He looked at the public and there wasn’t the one that he was looking for.

Myungsoo took his necklace out of his neck and closed his eyes. It was the end of the match and they won.
Tears were forming at the corner of his eyes and he looked at the sky, thinking of Sungyeol.
“You already moved on, huh? I’m happy if you’re…” he mumbled
“Young master, it’s getting late, you must go back in” his butler said while looking at him worried
“You’re right”

His butler helped him to go back to his room and he fell asleep with tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

------------

I in writing.. ;-;