6

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 6

 

-1 month later-

“Passengers for Japan, please come at the Gate 4, thank you”
Sungyeol took his bags and went to the gate. Minutes later, he was in the plane in destination for Japan.

 

Myungsoo was in the city, taking pictures for his exam entrance at the Photography Academy. He found Japan beautiful and people there were kind. He walked past a park and found kids playing and running. Without wasting time, he took his camera and took pictures.

“Just perfect” he said while looking proudly at the pictures that he took minutes ago.
After taking more photos, he decided to go to the shopping mall to buy himself some clothes.
Minutes later, he was humming songs while walking in the shopping mall when he stopped in front of a store.
“Lovey-Dovey Store” he mumbled. He entered and looked around. “This reminds me of Sungyeol…” he thought but ruffled his hair, “Stop this Myungsoo, he doesn’t love you”
After that, he went out of the store and went to buy some stuff for his wardrobe.

 

-3 hours later-

Myungsoo entered his house with some plastic bags in his hands.
“Home sweet home!” he sings while making his way to his wardrobe. He took his clothes out of his plastic bags and placed them on the shelves.

Once he finished, he went in the living room on his laptop to send his photos to the Academy. Suddenly, he heard his phone ringing and it was his friend who was calling him.

“Kim Myungsoo, can I help you?” he answered with a small laugh
“Yah, Kim Myungsoo, I want you to meet my boyfriend”
“You have a boyfriend? Who?”
“You’ll see, meet at the café near the Photography Academy”
“Ok, I’m coming!”

Myungsoo took his keys and went out of his house to his car.

He arrived at the café and saw his friend waiting for him outside.
“Hoya!” he called
Hoya handshake his friend and they went in the café.
“Where’s your boyfriend?” Myungsoo asked while taking a seat
“He’s coming”

 

Myungsoo sip some of his coffee while playing games on his phone.
“Ah, he’s here!” Hoya squealed
Myungsoo looked at the boy coming to their table.
“Dongwoo?!!” he yelled
“Hey Myungsoo, it’s been long time!” Dongwoo waved at him
“You know each other?” asked Hoya
“Yeah, we played basket ball together in Korea”
“Dongwoo, what are you doing here?”
“I decided to become a dancer”

Dongwoo took a seat near his boyfriend and they talked about their future when the door of the café opened. A tall guy entered and went to the counter.
“A black coffee without sugar please” he asked
Myungsoo heard the stranger’s command. He looked at him and widened his eyes.
“Sungyeol?”
He stood up and walked to the tall guy
“Myungsoo!” he yelled and hugged the younger
“W-what are you doing here?”
“I don’t even know myself…” Sungyeol said with and awkward laugh.
Silence.
“Do you want to visit Japan? I’ll be your guide” Myungsoo offered
Sungyeol smiled and nodded, “I would like to”
The waiter gave Sungyeol his coffee and the younger went to say goodbye to his friends before going out with Sungyeol.

They walked on the street in silence, enjoying the presence of each other.
“For how long will you be in Japan?” Myungsoo broke the silence
“I don’t know… I didn’t confirm”
“Where do you live?”
“I live in the streets right now”
Myungsoo stopped walking and looked at Sungyeol with wide eyes, “You what?!!”
The older chuckled and looked down, “Actually, I was thinking of staying at your place…” he blushed.
Myungsoo laughed and took Sungyeol’s arm, “its ok, come with me!”
They walked to the younger’s car.

They arrived at Myungsoo’s house and Sungyeol squealed at its sign, “Wow Myungsoo! You have this fabulous house only for you!?”
“Yeah, it’s big enough for two people”
“Enough? It’s gigantic!” the choding ran to the main entrance and entered the house with Myungsoo behind him, full of bags.

-In Myungsoo’s bedroom-

“Sungyeol! Stop jumping on the bed, you’ll break it!” shouted Myungsoo while putting Sungyeol’s clothes in his wardrobe
“You’re bed is so squishy! I want to sleep here!” Sungyeol squealed
“But it’s mine!”
Sungyeol pouted and laid on the bed, taking all the space.
“Sungyeol, move!” whined Myungsoo while pushing Sungyeol
“No!”
“As you wish!”
Myungsoo jumped on Sungyeol, “You’ll make a perfect pillow”
Myungsoo was on top of the choding, they were looking at each other’s eyes and the younger approached his face closer to the other slowly. Sungyeol instinctively closed his eyes, waiting for the other’s lips on his. Their lips were inches apart when someone yelled.
“MYUNGSOO! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

Both jumped in surprise. Myungsoo got out of bed and ran to the living room where Hoya was with Dongwoo.
“Guys, what are you doing here?”
“I forgot my CD here yesterday, do you know where it is?” asked Hoya looking around
“Yeah, it’s on the coffee tab-”
“I got it babe”
The both turned and saw Dongwoo with the CD in his hand. Hoya squealed and went to hug his boyfriend, “My boyfriend is my heroooo!!”
Myungsoo face-palmed himself, “Will you guys stop your greasy thing? I’m jealous!”
Dongwoo and Hoya giggled and got out of his house with the sounds of kissing.

Myungsoo closed his main door lock and went to his room to find a sleeping Sungyeol on his bed. He chuckled, took a blanket to cover the choding and went to the kitchen to prepare diner.

 

Sungyeol PV.

Myungsoo’s face was slowly making his way on mine and I slowly closed my eyes. What was I doing?!
I felt his breath tickling my lips and when the most happiest moment of my life was coming, a yelled.
“MYUNGSOO! WHERE ARE YOU”
I shot my eyes open and felt Myungsoo’s weight fading. I saw him getting out of the room and heard him talking with some guys… I let my body relaxed on his bed and closed my eyes. His bed is heaven!
Minutes later, I felt someone covering me but I was too lazy to open my eyes and I fell asleep.

I sniffled and smelled food from the kitchen. It made my mouth water! I stood up and ran to the kitchen and saw Myungsoo humming songs while cooking. He looked so cute with his pink apron!!
I tip toed to him and back hugged him. I felt his body stiffen and he turned around.
“Sungyeol, you nearly gave me a heart attack!”
I giggled and snuggled on his lap like a little cat, “What are you cooking? It smells so good!”
He chuckled and patted my head, “Kimchi” he said and returned to his cooking.
“Kimchi?!” My face lightens. He nodded, “I LOVE kimchi!!!” I yelled and jumped in happiness.
“I know” he said shortly.
“How do you kno- Oh…” I was cut by the thought that he read all my likes, my dislikes and my secrets.
I stayed in silent and watched him cooking, “I’m sorry” he mumbled
“It’s ok…”

Oh Sungyeol, what had you done?! The silence between us was pretty awkward.
“I-I’m going to watch TV…” I said. He didn’t respond so I went on the couch and the TV, watching random shows in Japanese even if I didn’t understand a word.
“Sungyeol, diner is ready” I heard Myungsoo saying. I could smell the delicious scent of the food.
I turned the TV off and ran to the table where the diner was neatly waiting for me.

We started eating and oh GOD, IT WAS DELICIOUS!
“Your cook is really good” I whispered loud enough for him to hear.
“Thanks” he answered while eating some of his kimchi.
There was an awkward silence between us, again. Suddenly, out of blue, I questioned him.
“Why did you leave?”
He looked at me, surprised at my question, “I left to fulfill my dreams” he answered still looking at me
“What is your dream?”
“Photography”
“Why didn’t you tell me that you were leaving me, alone in Korea?” I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes.
“I left a letter for you and also my neck-”
I stood up brutally, the chair fell with a loud sound of metal falling on the wooden floor.
“I KNOW!” I yelled. He looked shocked, really shocked… I put my hand in my pocket and took his necklace out. I throw it at him and tears started to fall down, “You ing left me with a letter and your necklace, you left your love for me in Korea and started a new life here!”
I cried. His jaw was half open and his eyes wide. “Why didn’t you come to see me before you left..?”
“You didn’t come to the match, I thought that you moved on-”
“I was bullied that day! The nurse didn’t want me to leave her room before my mom come!”
He stood up and walked towards me, but I backed up, “Sungyeol, I didn’t-”
Tears were rolling down my cheeks. “I leave tomorrow”
I didn’t let him respond; I made my way to the bedroom and locked myself in the room. I heard footstep and some knock at the door, “Sungyeol, open the door!”
“Go away!”
“Open, please”
“No!”
“Ok… If you need anything, just… Make as if you’re at home.”
I heard him leaving. I sighed and went on the bed and slept.

It was 2 AM and I didn’t felt Myungsoo’s presence in the house. I decided to get out of the room. Once I was in the living room, everything was dark. Where is he? I thought. Maybe he is sleeping on the couch?
I went in the guest’s room and found anybody in the room. No Myungsoo.
I started to panic, I yelled his name but he didn’t respond. I didn’t even know his phone number! I decided to calm down and take something to drink. I walked to the fridge and saw a little note from Myungsoo.

If you need anything, there’s food and drink in the fridge. I am at a friend’s place, if there’s an emergency, I wrote his number on the note.
-The number-

Myungsoo

 

I sighed in relieve and rushed to his phone. I looked at the number and called his friend’s house.
“Hello?” a sleepy voice said
“H-Hello, sorry for calling you this late but, is Myungsoo there?”
“Myungsoo? He left hours ago, why?”
“He is not at home, I’m pretty worried, I don’t know where he is and I don’t even know his phone number!” I practically yelled
“Calm down boy, I’ll give you his number.”
He gave me Myungsoo’s number. I thanked him and called Myungsoo.
While I was waiting him to respond, I heard a little sound coming from the room. “Don’t tell me that he forgot his phone” I cursed under my breath. I went to the bedroom and found his phone on the nightstand. I yelled in frustration and went in the living room to wait for him.
“Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo… Please, come back, where are you?” I whispered while praying non-stop.
I heard the sound of the keys entering the key hole and the door open. I stood up and saw Myungsoo slowly closing the door.
“Myungsoo, where were you?! I was worried to death!” I yelled, crying while tackling him on the floor.
He stayed in silence, I could smell the alcohol in his breath. I hugged him tightly and put my head on his lap, crying like a baby.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” I said while tightening my hug
“S-Sungyeol…” he whispered
I looked at him. He put my cheeks between his palms and kissed me on the lips. I widen my eyes but soon after, I closed them and enjoyed the kiss. It was sweet and lovely, like these romantic movies where the boy confess to the girl and end up kissing.

He broke the kiss and looked straight in my eyes, “Sorry for making you worried…”
“Pabo… I love you” I said and hugged him again.
He didn’t answer, maybe because of my sudden confession.
“I love you too” he whispered.

We went to the bedroom and we slept, with his arm around my waist, my head on his lap and our legs tangled together. It was perfect…♥

-------------------------

Oh ma gash, i'm sooooooo in love with your comments Ü♥

Please, comment ^^