1

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 1

 

 

Myungsoo PV

I took my phone out of my pocket and started to play some random games, waiting for Dongwoo in the gymnast for our practice. He was the captain of the Basket ball team for now 2 years and he was late, as usual.

 

“KIM MYUNGSOO !” I turned around and saw our coach coming
“Yes ?” I replied slyly
“Where is Dongwoo ?!”

Owh owh owh… I could see anger in his eyes. He is pretty severe as a coach. I remembered the day I puked because of his stupid basket program…
“I don’t kn-“

The door opened and revealed Dongwoo, sweating and panting.
“Coach ! I’m sorry !” he apologized
When he entered, I saw a tall guy making his way to the stairs of the gymnast, sitting and watching us, but I didn’t care. I paid attention to the coach’s program.

While playing, I felt someone staring at me. Oh god, don’t tell me that it’s those fan girls… I turned to the stairs and saw the tall guy looking at me, but when he noticed that I was watching him, he quickly stood up, picked up his bag and rushed out of the gymnast.
Strange.

 

 

Sungyeol PV

I was in the gymnast watching Myungsoo playing basket as usual but he never noticed. I sat on the stairs and stared at his flawless body. Sungyeol, stop your erted mind !.
He is so handsome ! The first time I saw him, I felt my heart beating and I could only think of him, always. But unfortunately, he’s one of the Kingka of this school. He has always a poker face plastered on his beautiful face, always in his own world and so on. Sometimes, when people nag him too much, he and his gang would beat them. That’s why I’m not like those crazy fan girls who are always after him like puppies without master, I keep quiet, watching him from afar without him noticing and sometimes, I feel hurt.

As I was daydreaming while looking at my crush’s body, I saw him starring at me. Oh. My. God.
Ok Sungyeol, don’t panic, he’s only watching people on the stairs…

 

I looked at the stairs and I realized that I was the only one ! OH MY GOD !
I quickly grab my things and rush to the doors. I’m so ed up !

As I left the gymnast, I felt a vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone and got a new message from Sungjong, my little brother.

From: Jongie~
Message: Yeol hyuuuung~!!! Where are you ? I’M HUNGRY T^T Sunggyu hyung doesn’t want to buy snacks for meeee ! Meet me at the cafeteria, you need to feed your baby brother <3
YOU BETTER COME !

I chuckled. My brother’s so cute !
I made my way to the cafeteria and I was greeted by a bear bone crashing hug only from my beloved oh-so-cute little brother, Sungjong.

 

“Hyung ! I’m starving !” He said while letting me go
I gave him money and went to find a seat in the cafeteria. There were just 2 to 3 tables occupied by students who do their homework, listening to music, chatting or eating.
I sat at a table and took out a Diary from my bag. Yup, I write all my days in this diary since the first day of school.

“Dear Diary,

Today I went to see Myungsoo playing basket. He was so y with his sweat and sticky shirt on him, I could see his chest and abs ! Oh god, I could die !!
Ok, I need to calm down… Anyway, while I was sitting and staring at him, he turned around and surprised me looking at him ! I felt like I was going to explode!
I just hope that he and his gang would not bully me, I’m still young T^T

Ok… I admit it; I’m a afraid of him, just a little bit!”


I closed my diary and watched Sungjong making his way to the table with a plate full of… pasta?
“Hyung ! I bought pasta!” he said happily while sitting
“Wow, I didn’t know that you were THAT hungry!”
“I didn’t have time to eat at the Lunch break as I had to help the stupid kid in my class…Pft!” He took his fork and started to eat his food.
“Who are you talking about ?” I asked curiously
“The guy in my class, Choi Changjo. He is so dumb !”

 

After eating and chatting, Sungjong and I decided to have a little walk in the school yard before heading home when we heard Sunggyu calling us.

 

“What is it hyung ?” I asked
“OH MY GOD, I’M SO HAPPY !” he yelled while jumping like a kid.
“Why ?”
“Woohyun and I are dating!”

I looked at Sungjong and Sungjong looked at me and we had both our jaws wide open.
“CONGRATULATION!!” We screamed in sync. “But, when did he proposed you ?”
“After his Basket ball practice, he put a small card in my locker this morning telling me to wait for him after school”
“I’m so happy for you !” Sungjong said and hugged Sunggyu
“Kim Sunggyu, are you cheating on me already ?” an unfamiliar voice said behind us. We all turned around and saw Woohyun.
“No ! I would never do that !” I looked at Sunggyu’s frustrated face. He rushed to Woohyun and kissed him. Errg !
“Jongie, I think we should go” I said and he nodded in agreement. We tip toed, letting the two love birds kissing.

 

 

Myungsoo PV

After the basket practice, I went to the restroom to shower. As I was going to go to the shower cabinet, Dongwoo entered the restroom.
“Myungsoo !” I heard him calling me
“Yes ?”
“Can I drink some of your water” He asked while putting my water bottle out of my bag
“Yeah, sure” After that, I entered the cabinet.

After a relaxing and refreshing shower, I felt thirsty. I took my bottle out of my bag and noticed that it was empty. you stupid dinosaur, I cursed under my breath.
I decided to go to the cafeteria and buy another bottle.
“A bottle of water please”
As I was waiting for my bottle, I turned around and examined the room. Empty. It was already the end of school hours. Suddenly, something caught my eyes and I noticed that it was a diary.
“Here’s your bottle”
“Thanks ma’am” I thanked her with a warm smile. After that, I made my way to this diary.
I opened it and started to read.

“Dear diary,

Today was my first day of school as the summer break ended… I didn’t want it to end, why doesn’t it last forever ? T^T
Anyway, at school, I saw a super handsome boy and I think that I’m already in love with him.
His name is Kim Myungsoo, I learned a lot of things about him…”

 

I didn’t know why, but this diary seemed interesting. As usual, I would just throw it away and ignore it, but this time, it was different.

 

“He’s pretty popular in the school, one of the Kingka. I understand now why all girls are after him ! He always has his cold expression plastered on his face, always silent and in his own little world. Diary, what should I do ? He’s driving me crazyyyyyy !!!”

 

What this person wrote was true. I chuckled at the end of his sentence, how funny.

“I also heard that he beat people who dare to annoy him… Oh god, what if it happens to me ? I’M SO GOING TO DIE !...
OH ! I got a famous idea ! I’ll do like all those dramas, looking at him without him noticing. Yeah Sungyeol, it’s a really good idea !”

Sungyeol ? So that’s the name of my secret admirer. I turned the diary pages to the first page and started to read.

“Youhouu !! I bought a super pink fluffy diary today, and guess what ? IT’S YOU :D !
So, you and me will become bestfriend for life !”

“What a choding” I chuckled

“Ok, now, to all people who will read this diary, don’t ever turn the page or there will be a white shark who will eat your ugly curious face ! u_u
If one day I lost it or something, PLEASE, returned it to me ~! And if you don’t know how I look, THERE’S MY PHOTO :D !!”

 

 

I looked at his photo and realized that he was the guy who was staring at me in the gymnast.
“He looks cute” I thought. What should I do ? Put his diary on his desk ?… “Nah Myungsoo, just read a little bit !”
With that, I continued to shuffle the pages when something caught my eyes.

 

“Today was awful… I’m always bullied, everybody hate me! Why in hell was I born ?! I have bruises on my arm and I think it will make horrible scars…
Mom, what would you do if you were still here..? Dad don’t have enough time for Jongie and me, he told me that I am old enough to take care of him and me without his help. I’m feeling so lonely, I want to leave this world, but I wouldn’t do this, because of Jongie. I really love him, a lot !”

I felt my heart aching when I read this.
“Why are you feeling like this Myungsoo?” God, I think I’m falling in love with this choding

 

 

Sungyeol PV

I opened the door and was greeted by the house maids and butlers. I admit it, I was kind of rich but a lot of people don’t even care about this. I made my way to the living room and found my dad. Wait, dad ?

“Hey Sungyeol” He said while smiling
“Umm… Hey?” Sungjong came behind me and had the same expression on his face as mine.
“What are you doing here dad ? I thought that you were on a trip to Japan” Jongie said innocently while tugging on my arm.
“I was, but it ended earlier than I expected. What are you doing after school tomorrow?”

Strange. Why all of a sudden, he’s kind with us?

“Nothing, why ?”
“I want you to meet someone”

Yeah right, I suppose that it’s our new stepmother, huh ?

“Ok, no problem”
“I’ll come and pick you up at school with the limo” he said while taking his phone out of his pocket
“N-No ! We will walk. I don’t want people to know about our family” Said Jongie
“As you wish boys”

I rushed to my room. “I need to write in my diary !”

 

Sungjong PV

I was in my room, doing my homework when I heard Yeollie hyung screaming.

“NO !”

OH NO ! MY BELOVED BROTHER IS IN DANGER !

I rushed to his room only to find him lying on the floor, crying like a baby.
“Hyung, what’s happening?!!”
He looked at me and sniffed, “I CAN’T FIND MY DIARYYYY!!!”
That’s because of it ? God, my brother’s such a choding.

--------------------

Oh ma gash. I in writing ._.
Sorry for the mistakes ><