8

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 8

 

Myungsoo PV

I woke up and found the most beautiful creature that I had ever seen sleeping on my lap and his hand on my stomach. I chuckled at the scene and kissed his forehead before going in the shower.

I opened the water and let it fall on my body, enjoying the feeling. I sighed and passed my fingers in my hair, thinking of the night before that I had with Sungyeol. Suddenly, a pair of arms back hugged me, breaking my thoughts. I turned around quickly and saw Sungyeol pouting and snuggle his cute face in my neck.
“Good morning sweet heart” I said and hugged him back. He didn’t respond but kissed me sweetly before shoving his tongue in my mouth. I moaned and he put his legs around my waist, making me pin him on the wall.
“Myungsoo…~” he cooed and looked at me with lust, “Give me pleasure”
He started to play with his s and . Without realizing, he took my hard member and penetrated him.
“Ah~ you’re so huge!” he moaned in pleasure. He put his head back, eyes half open and biting his lips. I groaned, feeling Sungyeol’s wall clenching around my . I was fully inside him and he bucked his hips, wanting me to in him and I did so, moving slowly but deep inside him.
“Ah yes~ do it again!” he yelled, full of pleasure. I understood that I touched his prostate and continued until I reach my .
He arched his back, my name when he felt the white substance filling him.

 

Author PV

Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo lovingly, still having his legs around the younger’s waist and the member still in his hole.
“You’re so babe” whispered Myungsoo in his boyfriend’s ear. Sungyeol giggled and pecked the younger’s lips before releasing his legs.
“Owh!” the choding limped when his feet touched the ground. Myungsoo picked his boyfriend in bridal style and brought him to their room where they dressed up.

“Baby, you need to rest” Myungsoo said while hugging Sungyeol.
“No! Let’s go on a date Myungie~!” he said with a cute pout
Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled the choding’s hair, “You will limp”
“No! I’m totally fine!” the elder said while moving his .
“Ok ok, where do you want to go?”
“To the shopping mall!” he answered cheerfully.

Myungsoo was holding his lover by the waist whereas Sungyeol had his arms hugging the younger’s body while walking. They arrived in front of the shopping mall and Sungyeol immediately grabbed the younger to a special store.
“Love birds store?” Myungsoo read the banderol hanging on the wall, “50% of reduction on couples’… clothes?”
He looked at Sungyeol who was smiling widely, “When I came here, I saw this store and thought of you!” he said and quickly made his way towards the door.
“Myungie, come!” he said while jumping excitedly.
“I come~”
He entered the store and saw his boyfriend running to a couples’ shirt with bunnies on it, “Myungmyung, I want that!” he squealed and showed him the shirts. Myungsoo chuckled at his cuteness and nodded.
The elder grabbed Myungsoo’s hand and went in a cabinet where they tried the shirts. It fits them well and they bought it.

In the afternoon, they were walking hand in hand, full of shopping bags and happily eating ice-cream.
“Yeollie?” Myungsoo called
“Yes?”
“Tomorrow I won’t be home, I have an art exhibition to prepare for the entrance exam”
Sungyeol’s eyes brighten, “Can I come?” he asked with a wide smile
“Sorry babe, but only students are allowed”
The elder pouted and looked away, pretending to sulk, “But you can come for the day when public is allowed” the younger whispered in his boyfriend’s ear.
“Really?!” he looked at him with a bright smile.
“Of course”

-The next day-

Myungsoo woke up early and looked at the choding hugging him tightly like a teddy bear. He chuckled at the scene and slowly removed his boyfriend’s arms.
“You look like an angel” the younger said while kissing the other’s forehead then, an idea popped in his mind. He took his camera and snapped a picture of Sungyeol sleeping. He smiled happily before going to bath.

Sungyeol woke up and found himself in the bed. He sighed and stood up, making his way to the kitchen where he saw a sticky note on the fridge.

 

Baby, I won’t be back before 4. Sorry that I had to leave… I made Kimchi for you♥ and there’s coffee in your favorite mug~ I love you!

Myungsoo

 

Sungyeol squealed lightly before eating the kimchi and drink his coffee.

The choding was in the TV room, looking for a show interesting for him to watch. He found nothing and turned off the TV. He sighed and looked at the clock. 9AM.
He whined and let him fall on the couch but then stood up cheerfully before going out of the house.

He smiled when he arrived at the place he wanted so much to reach. He entered the place and was greeted by a brown curly haired guy with a huge smile plastered in his thick lips, “Welcome to Angel’s Café sir, may I help you?”
Sungyeol smiled, “Yes, I am looking for a job in a café…” he said with an awkward smile
“Oh sure! We were looking for a waiter since yesterdays as one of our staff had been injured, just wait here, I’m calling the boss” the waiter said and went to the kitchen.
Seconds later, a red haired guy came to Sungyeol, “Hello, I’m Chanhee, the owner of this café” Chanhee greeted himself.
“Good morning, I’m Sungyeol” he bowed.
“I heard that you want to work in a café?”
“Yes, I really love coffee and since I am in Japan, I’m kind of bored because-”
“It’s alright, you’re in, welcome Sungyeol” Chanhee cut him and smiled brightly.
“Really, I’m taken?” the choding asked with a wide smile.
“Yeah, you can start today”

The brown haired waiter gave Sungyeol an apron and introduced himself, “I’m Daniel, nice to meet you” he bowed
“I’m Sungyeol, nice to meet you too~” he bowed too.
They walked to the door waiting for more customers when Daniel started the conversation, “Why do you want to work in a café?”
“I like coffee! And this café is near the Photography academy” Sungyeol answered with a small blush
“The Photography acad- Ouuh! You’re blushing!!!” Daniel squealed
Sungyeol laughed, “My boyfriend attends this academy…”
“Awwn, this is so cute! Wh-”
“AHN DANIEL!” yelled someone behind the counter. They both turned around and found a blond haired guy with crossed arms on his chest. Daniel gulped, “Y-Yes?”
“Table n°3 is waiting for his cake since forever!” the guy put his hand on his hips like a Diva.
“Oh my! I’m going now!” Daniel said and went to reach the cake.
The blond guy walked towards Sungyeol, smiling warmly at him, “Hi, I’m Byunghun, Chanhee’s husband”
“I’m Sungyeol, nice to meet you. I didn’t know that you were…”
“Gay? Don’t worry, people agree that we are married. How about you?”
“I have a boyfriend” he blushed
“So cute!”

They talked until Chanhee called for Byunghun in the kitchen. Sungyeol looked at the clock, “Still 11?!” he whined dramatically.
“AAH, HELP!!!”
Sungyeol looked behind him and saw Daniel with a bunch of plates, on the verge to fall. He rushed to him and took some of the plates and sighed.
“That was close…” Daniel said in a whisper when they heard a crash, “oops…”
“Oh my god, we’ll be fired…” the choding said while biting his lips. He quickly turned around, “If they ask, I didn’t see you!” and he ran to the kitchen to put the plates in the sink before going to the counter.


He heard the door open and saw a tall black haired guy, well build with a cap and sunglasses on him. He came to the counter, “A black coffee with sugar please” he asked.
“Ok, just wait a moment~” Sungyeol said and told the order to Chanhee.
Daniel came to the counter with several plates in his hands and put them on the counter, “Ouf! Please Sungyeol, can you help me to-” he was cut when he saw a familiar guy standing next to him. He blushed, “M-Minsoo?”
“Hi Daniel, working hard?” Minsoo said with a chuckled
“Y-Yeah… Please, excuse me” he said and went to the kitchen with the plates.

 

-2PM-

Sungyeol was at the counter, reading a magazine while Daniel was cleaning the tables. The door opened and someone came to the cafe.
“Hi, can I have a black coffee without sugar and a hot chocolate please?” he asked.
Sungyeol closed the magazine and looked at the customer, “Myungie?”
Myungsoo looked at the waiter and widened his eyes, “Baby, what are you doing here?”
The choding stood up, “Working~” he said happily
“You’re working near my academy, what a coincidence” Myungsoo cooed while chuckling
“I was bored home so I came here to be close to you~” he said with a pout, “By the way, what are you doing here?”
“I finished earlier and wanted to buy a coffee for you”
Sungyeol squealed and leaned to kiss his boyfriend, lips inches apart when someone called,
“Myungsoo hyung!”
They both looked at the “someone” breaking their lovey dovey moment, “Hey Byunghun”
“Is Sungyeol your boyfriend? The one who you told me about for almost 3 hours?” Byunghun asked cheerfully
Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with a wide smile whereas the younger blushed and looked down.
“Aww, that’s so cute! I’m going back to work and Sungyeol, you can go back home!”
“Really? Thank you Byunghun!”

They walked back home hand in hands enjoying each other’s presence.

 

-5 days later-

“Sungyeol~”
Sungyeol turned around and put the blanket on his face. Myungsoo groaned and approached him, “Baby, wake up~ I have a surprise for you”
“Hmm, let me sleep more…”
Myungsoo sighed, “I thought that you wanted to see my arts at the exhibition” he said and stood up.
Sungyeol’s eyes popped open and he quickly sat up, “I-It’s… I mean-”
He stumbled to Myungsoo, “Is it today?”
Myungsoo chuckled and hugged him, “Of course”
The elder grabbed Myungsoo to the bathroom before going to the exhibition.

“Baby, I’m hungry!” whined Myungsoo while rubbing his tummy
“Sorry for that! Let’s go to the café, ok?” the choding said and pecked his boyfriend’s pouting lips
They walked happily to Angel’s café and saw Byunghun and Chanhee there.
“Sungyeol and Myungsoo Hyung!” Byunghun squealed
“Hi Byunghun, where’s Daniel?” Sungyeol asked, worried
“Don’t worry, I gave him a day off because he has a date, you know, the Minsoo guy!” Chanhee said, putting his arm around Byunghun’s waist
“I know! They look so cute together!”
Sungyeol and Byunghun continued their Daniel-and-Minsoo-love-story whereas Chanhee and Myungsoo felt out.
They walked to the counter and Myungsoo flipped over the Menu.
“Did you choose?”
“Yep, black coffee without sugar, tea and 2 British breakfasts”

They ate happily and went to the exhibition.

“Myungie, where is your photos?” Sungyeol whined and tugged on Myungsoo’s sleeve
“Just wait baby” the younger said and covered his boyfriend’s eyes with his palms.
Sungyeol let Myungsoo guide him and he felt the younger stop. He stopped and Myungsoo slowly removed his palms. The elder watched in front of him and saw a big photo in the middle of the other.
“M-Myungsoo, it’s…”
“Yes, it’s you” He completed the sentence and back hugged his boyfriend.
Sungyeol felt tears. He smiled and turned to kiss Myungsoo.

It was a photo of Sungyeol sleeping.