5

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 5

 

 

Sungyeol was happily skipping in the school’s corridor when he felt someone’s presence behind him. He turned around and saw one of the bullies of their school looking at him with a smirk. He gulped and started to walk, but this time, faster.
“Hey nerd, where do you think you’re going?” the bully said
Sungyeol froze and the bully looked at him, “I’ve heard that you’re pretty rich, huh?”

 

Sungyeol’s PV

“I’ve heard that you’re pretty rich, huh?”

Oh my god, what should I do?! I can feel him approaching me!
I turned around and faced him, “Y-Yeah…”
He smirked, “Give me money”
“I-I don’t have!”
“Stop lying, rich nerd”

He’s approaching me, WHAT TO DO?!!
I stepped back and I was stopped when I felt my back touching the wall. He grips his hand on my shoulder and kicked me in the stomach. I yelled in pain and he continues at the same spot.
“YAH KID!” I heard someone shouting.
The bully stopped and widened his eyes when he saw the Student council president coming in our direction. He let go and escaped. Tch, coward.
The President ran to me and took me to the nursery where they gave me some painkillers. I looked at the watch; it was almost the start of the match.
I stood up and opened the door when the nurse stopped me, “Stop! You need to rest or you will collapse! I already called your parents” she said and pulled me to the bed.|
“But I need to go to the match!”
“No, you’ll stay here!”

I waited until my mom came in the nursery. I looked at the watch again; it’s almost the end of the match…

Once I was out of the nursery, I rushed to the gymnast but unfortunately, no one was there. It was empty and it had already finished.
I feel on my knees and cried,

“Sungyeol! Why are you crying?” she asked me
“Mom, can you… bring me to the Kim’s house?”
She seemed surprised but she accepted.
When we arrived at their house, I rushed to their main door and knocked several times until their butler opened it.
“What is it, sir?” he asked gently
“I-I need to see Myungsoo, now!”
“I’m sorry but young master is already sleeping”
“I… Did his team won?” I asked hesitantly
“Of course, but he wasn’t able to play”
“Why?”
“He sprained his ankle 15 minutes after the start”
I know that he was distracted. I know that he was looking for me.
“Okay… Thank you…” I said. He nodded and closed the door.

 

Author PV.

Sungyeol returned home. He went to his room and opened his diary to write something when he saw a small note at the last page.

“Falling in love with you was the most beautiful thing that happened to me.

Myungsoo”

That night, he cried.

 

-The next morning at the Kim’s house-

Myungsoo chewed slowly his food while looking at his parents with an innocent look. His father noticed his son’s look and decided to ask.
“Son, what’s with this look?”
Myungsoo looked at his father in surprise and put his fork in his plate.
“I have a favor to ask you”
“What is it?”
Myungsoo stood up and gave his father a paper. His parents started to read and his mother had her jaw wide open whereas his father frowned.
“Photography Academy? What is this Myungsoo?” Mr. Kim asked while looking at his son.
“Dad, to be honest, I don’t want to be a business man like you, I want to-”
“I know.” His father cut him, “I saw your camera and your snapshots in your room the other day”
“R-Really? That means that I-”
“Myungsoo, are you really sure about this?” Mrs. Kim asked his son
“Yes, I’m really sure…”
“For how long will you learn there?” Mr. Kim asked
“2 years”

His father sighed and signed the document, “Alright, I let you go since it is your dream”
“Thanks dad” Myungsoo said with a smiled
“Oh son, I’m going to miss you!” said Mrs. Kim dramatically
“Mom, I’ll send you letters every day, I promise” he said and hugged his mother
“We’ll leave in 20 minutes, start to pack” said his father
Myungsoo broke the hug and went to his room to pack his things.

 

-Sungyeol’s side-

Sungyeol got out of his house and rushed to Myungsoo’s house. Again, he knocked at the door and the butler opened, smiling at him, “May I help you, sir?”
“Where is Myungsoo?”
“Oh, wait, he left something for you before leaving”
The butler took a letter out of his pocket and gave it to Sungyeol.
“Before leaving? Where is he?”
“Didn’t he tell you? He is going to study photography in Japan for 2 years”
Sungyeol didn’t say anything. The butler closed the door and Sungyeol’s tears were forming as he opened the letter.

“I love you”

It was the only thing that Myungsoo wrote for him. Sungyeol then took the necklace that was in the letter and saw that it was one of the couples’ necklaces.