2

A MyungYeol Love Story~♥ (Another story)

 

A Myungyeol Love Story~♥
Chapter 2

 

 

Sungyeol PV

I couldn’t sleep. My eyes are puffy and I look like a zombie. Where are you my Diary ?
I got out of the bathroom and went in the kitchen.
“Good morning Sungyeol !” I was greeted by my cooker, Kibum.
“Hi Kibum”
“Owh, looks like someone didn’t had a good sleep !”
He knows me so well. “Yeah, awful…” I groaned.
“I’ll make you my super cappuccino boost !” He said while rushing to the fridge.

I really like his coffee. No, I LOVE coffee ! It’s my life !

“Yeol hyung ?” I heard Jongie calling me. I looked at him and smiled
“Yes ?”

Kibum came and gave me my coffee and gave Sungjong a glass of fruit juice.
“How will you dress tonight ?”
“Hmm… Casual” I said, sipping some of my coffee
“Ok ! Me too then !”

 

Myungsoo PV

“Today we had a new cooker. His name is Kibum and he cooks really well ! He make the most delicious coffee in the world !!! As you can see my perfect diary, I kind of love coffee, it makes my day every time a drop of this delicious thing enters in my throat. UWAAAH !!! I LOVE COFFEE !!!”

He likes coffee this much ? I chuckled and closed his diary. I read his diary yesterday and I can see that he has a very cheerful personality. I like this.

“Hey Myungsoo !” a familiar voice called me.
“Hey Woohyun, how are you ?”
“I’m so happy right now !”
“Why ?”
“I’m actually dating Sunggyu”

O.M.G. Did I heard that he is dating Sunggyu ? Sungyeol’s best friend ?
This is my chance.

 

“Woohyun, I got a sudden idea”
“What is it ?”
“I thought that you, I, your boyfriend and his best friend hang out tomorrow?”

He looked at me, shocked.

“Myungsoo, are you sick ?” He asked and put his hand on my forehead
“No, I just want to spend time with people since tomorrow is Saturday”
“Yeah, and what do you want to do ? Watching elephants and unicorns dancing on a rainbow?”

Is he serious ?

“Umm… No.”
“Then what, playing basket? I don’t want to because you know, my hamster gyu is so fragile, I don’t want him to hurt himself!”
“I actually thought of a diner.”
He looked at me and blink his eyes I don’t how many times.
“Ok !” he said leaving me alone in the classroom.

I looked at my watch. 30 minutes before class starts.
I went at the back of the class and took place on a desk. I opened the diary where I bookmarked the page that I was going to read next.

“Oh ma gash, today I was testing my camera and I took, by accident, Myungsoo’s photo ! It was for the music day, he was one of the staff for the music. 


He looks so handsome! I can’t take my eyes off him… How I wish he was my boyfriend ! Life’s so cruel T^T…”

 

I must admit it; my heart was beating like crazy when I saw that he wanted me to be his boyfriend.

I suddenly heard the door open and I quickly put the diary in my bag.
“E-err… S-Sorry for disturbing..! I’m leaving…”
Sungyeol

“You can stay if you want to”
“N-no… I’m actually looking for my dia- I mean, for something really important for me. Anyway, sorry for the disturbing !”
He rushed out of the class. He looks cuter when he blushes.

 

Sungyeol PV

Oh my ing gosh ! Why did he have to be in that classroom ?!! I’m screwed, he’s going to kill me !
Sungyeol, calm down… Breath in, breath out…

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped in surprise and yelled, “I told you I was sorry !!” I closed my eyes.
“Eeer, sorry for what ?”
I opened my eyes and saw Woohyun and Sunggyu looking at me.
“F-For nothing !”
“Anyway, are you free tomorrow night ?” asked Sunggyu while Woohyun back hugged him. How I wish to be like them !
“Yeah, why ?”
“Let’s go diner together then” replied Woohyun
“Ok, no prob !”
“Cool, meet us at the small café near the dance studio tomorrow at 5”

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

School hours ended and I was now able to look for my diary. Hope that nobody found it or I’m bullied for the rest of my life…
I rushed down the gymnast and ran to the stairs looking at where I sat last time. No diary.
I then went to the cafeteria and asked one of the cleaner if they had seen my diary. None of them saw it.
I’m really going to die if I don’t find it… I suddenly bumped into someone and fell on my . Owh, it hurts !

“Oh, I’m sorry, are you alright ?”
I looked up and widen my eyes. K-Kim Myungsoo..!
“Eer, y-yeah, I’m alright !” I blushed and stood up, “sorry for bumping into you !” I bowed non-stop and I heard him chuckled. Oh no, he’s going to kill me.
“Stop bowing, it wasn’t your fault”
Huh ? Is he kind with me?
“By the way,” he started “I need to tell you tha-“
“YEOL HYUNG !!!”

We both turned and saw Jongie running to me with a shocked face.
“What’s happening Jongie?”
“D-D-D-DAD CAME IN THE LIMO !!”
Oh. My.God.
“WHAT ?!!”
I took Sungjong’s hand and turned to see Myungsoo’s cold expression on his face. .
“S-Sorry for bumping into you again !” I said before running to the school’s entrance where all the students stood, watching the limo with amazement.
I let go Jongie’s hand and made my way to the limo. I could feel all the student’s gaze on me and as I opened the door, my dad looked at me smiling.
“What are you doing here?” I gritted between my teeth
“I came here to take you home” he said calmly.
Then, Sungjong came and started to whisper, “Dad, I told you not to come ! We can walk !”
I sighed. Dad will never understand.

“Give up Sungjong, everybody know that we are rich now. Just enter this stupid car and let’s go home.” I said with an angry voice.

 

Myungsoo PV

I followed Sungyeol to the school entrance and saw him running to a limo. Wait, did I just saw a limo in front of our school ?
I looked at all the students who were looking at that thing with amazement and some taking pictures.

“Hey you” I said to a girl. She looked at me.
“Yes ?” She said with a bright smile. Probably one of my fans.
“What’s happening?”
“A limo came and the chauffer got out of the vehicle asking for Lee Sungyeol and Sungjong. There are rumors that the Sung brother’s father is one of the most important men in Korea”
Woah, I didn’t know that! I thanked the girl for the information and made my way home.

 

Sungyeol PV

We arrived at the house and I got out, slapping the car door, pretty hard.

“Go get dress boys !” I heard my dad
Sungjong followed me and we went to dress ourselves for the meeting of our i-think-so step mom.
I put on a v-neck white shirt, a grey tight skinny jean, put my black converse and a black animal skin jacket.

I got out of my room and went with Jongie in the limo again. Once we were there, I asked my dad who we were going to meet.
“It’s a surprise”

When the limo stopped in front of a rich restaurant, we got out and when I saw the person waiting for us, I felt happiness filling my heart.

“Sungyeol, Sungjong, long times no see~”