Junghyun

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, it cant be! All of this must be a prank. Someone just trying to ruined my life. I don’t believe this!” Seunghyun almost scream his lung out.

“Choi Seunghyun, calm down!” 

“How can I calm down when he suddenly popped out of nowhere and try to ruined my life?!” He pointed at the boy who sits quietly next to you.

“Seunghyun, he probably knows nothing!”

“I don’t believe it!” He said. “Yah! Who send you?!” He grabbed the boy shoulder and almost shake him to death.

“Yah! You’re hurting him!” You push Seunghyun away from that boy.

Seunghyun back off and let out a deep sigh.

“Seunghyun, calm down. He is juat a boy.”

“How can I calm down when he suddenly appeared and claimed that he is my son?!”

You also have no idea. When the security guard of this apartment dropped this boy at this house, you were lost  too. You’re confused. You let this boy in. He only bring a bagpack and he didn’t say a word. He didn’t reply to anything you asked him. Then you decided to find out no matter what while Seunghyun cant stay still. You tried opened his bag and there were some of his stuffs. As you explores his bag, you found a letter. A letter wrote for Seunghyun telling about what he had ‘give’  7 years ago to this woman who writes this letter. The letter says that this boy; Junghyun was his son. The writers, who you bet Junghyun’s mother; Sena who signed her name down the letter have been keep this secret away from Seunghyun because she knew that Seunghyun wont be accepting Junghyun in his life. But somehow she have to give Junghyun to Seunghyun now because she is in a condition where she can’t  take care of Junghyun anymore. She said she have a money problems to raised Junghyun and such. She hope that Seunghyun will take care of Junghyun starts from now.

After reading that letter Seunghyun just turns to a mad person. He didn’t believe every single word in that letter and have been claiming that it was all made up. You try to calm him down as you were trying to ask this boy but both of them didn’t help you at all.

“Maybe we should go to the hospital tomorrow. We should do a DNA test. If he is not your son, we can just bring this issue to the police. But if..”

Seunghyun immediately cuts you. “There is no way this kid will be my son. Never.” He said.

“You shouldn’t be this sure, Seunghyun. What if he is your son?! You should have remember all your past! How many girls you slept with?!” You explodes.

“Yiyoung, this boy just appeared to ruin my life. Our life. Our marriage!”

“I cant believe this. I thought you have changed. But you’re still the same Seunghyun. You never think about how other people feels and simply put the blame on others” Your words left him speechless. “Whatever it is, we should just go to the hospital tomorrow. And now, you should go and try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter