Should or Shouldn't?

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a silent in the car on the way back home from the hospital. Of course you are afraid to talk to Seunghyun when he has those fiery look all the time in the car. He drives the car without glancing at you at all. He must have been mad at you all this while. Maybe that is one of the reason he didn’t come to the hospital past three days while you are in the hospital. While you keep thinking, suddenly the car stopped. You look at him dumbfounded.

“I am hungry. Let’s stop here to eat.” He said as he walk out the car.

Eat together? He and you? For real?

“Aren’t you coming out?!” His voice snapped you back to reality. You quickly walk out the car.

You walk closer to him. There was a restaurant in front of you. The restaurant seems familiar to you. You follow Seunghyun and enter the restaurant.  He sit at a corner. You hesitated for awhile where to seat.

“So you’re going to stand there while I am eating, huh?”

“Sorry.” You quickly seat in front of him.

“This is the only restaurant nearby here that sell rabokki.” He said while opening the menu that already on the table.

Ra..bokki? He, perhaps.. he knows?

“May I take your order please?” A waiter approached your table.

“One coffee please.” Seunghyun said. The waiter jote down his order.

“Ppali order. So that we can go back home quickly!” Seunghyun urge you since you still starring at him.

You keep staring at him. He didn’t order anything to eat but he is the one who said he is hungry. And moreover, he told you about rabokki. He knows that you wanna eat that actually?

“Yah! You wanna order or not?!” He gets impatient.

“S..Sorry..” You startled. “One rabokki please..” You said as you look at the waiter.

“Oh! Yiyoung noona!” The waiter suddenly said.

You tried to remember this waiter familiar face. You know him of course.

“Sehun, right?” You smile at him.

“Yes! Noona you remembered me?”

“Ofcourse. You helped me a lot the other day. How could I forget you?”

“It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter