Maybe

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Lee Yiyoung! I bought you a goguma! A hot and fresh one! Trust me you wont get sick eating this!” Leeteuk excitedly raised the bag contained the goguma in the air.

You quickly get up and sit on the bed and give him a wide smile. Spending a few days with him makes you feel comfortable enough with him. You finally let go your feelings to him. You feel like having a great bestfriend. He always be there for you like what he had promised to you.

Leeteuk put the goguma on the plate and sit on the chair next to your bed. You can see the steam is coming out from the goguma and the smell is also tempting. You gulped seeing that. You really crave for that actually.

“Since the other day Seunghyun didn’t give you proper goguma to eat, I treat you this time! A fresh and hot goguma! Let’s eat now!” He peeled the goguma, blow it and bring it closer to you. You was about to take it from his hand but he quickly moved away.

“No, I feed you!” He insisted and pouted.

Like seriously this oppa is older than you and he is pouting like that. It drives you insane. You smile and open your mouth and let him feed you. Once you swallowed the goguma, you smile to your ears.

“Oppa! It tastes so good!” You give a thumb up. “So delicious! Thankyou so much oppa!” You smile widely to him.

“I am so happy seeing you smile like this, Yiyoung!” Leeteuk your hair gently. Then, he slowly moves closer to your belly. “Baby, are you eating well too?” He slowly your belly.  “Yiyoung-ah, I read in a book, they said that if we talk to the baby when they still inside the womb, it will help the growth of their brains and also it helps connect our bonding with the baby.”

You just nodded since you still feel awkward with him touching your belly just now.

“Yiyoung, say ‘aaaa’. You have to finish all this goguma. Come on.” He once again feed the goguma into your mouth.

“Next time, if you wanna eat anything, just call me, I will get anything you want for you, okay? I don’t mind. Anytime, anywhere.”

This oppa is so nice although you actually barely know him. Barey closed to him. He is just your husband’s cousin but yet he is treating you so well and he care about you a lot. You feel ashamed towards him sometimes because at the moment you become his main priority. You are no one to him actually and he could just leave you here but he choose to care. You troubled him a lot but he decided to stay there with you. You wonder how you could ever repay his kindness.

“Yiyoung.. what do you crave to eat? When can get that when you discharge tomorrow.” His question snapped you to reality.

You just keep your silence.

“Yiyoung.. come on. I told you not to feel embarrassed towards me.”

“Uhmm..” You think for awhile. “Rabokki?” Yes.. You seems like craving for that a few days you stay in the hospital.

“Rabokki? Okay. We can go eat that tomorrow after you are discharged, okay?!” He smiles at you showing his one charming dimple at the corner of his lips.

“Ya.. at least show me some happy expression.” He said that after not receive any respond from you.

“Gomawo yo Leeteuk oppa. Neomu neomu neomu gomawoyo..” You said and smile at him.

“It’s not a big deal. I am happy to do things that I love.”

Things that he love?

 

*

 

You walk out the toilet after preparing yourself. Today you finally have been discharged from the hospital. You pack some other things that you haven’t packed yet. You sit at the corner of the bed waiting. Waiting for Leeteuk who is currently tried to settle all the documents needed for your discharging. Suddenly Seunghyun appeared in your mind. You keep thinking what he has been doing this past three days. You haven’t seen him around. Well, he must have feel very happy and at ease when you are not ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter