He Is.

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankyou for subscribing and commenting. :)

 

*

You are frying egg and toasting some breads for your breakfast since that is the only thing you've got. Suddenly you've heard people are arguing at the living room. The kitchen and the living room only separated by a counter, of course you can see everything but you dont directly see them, just peeking in.

"Yah! Why you said that? I thought you said you love me last night, Seunghyun!" The girl screamed.

"Yeah~ I said that to every I've ed up." He said coldly while watching to the television while wearing a bathrobe.

"You son of a ! How could you do that to me! I love you Seunghyun.." The girl cried.

"Yah! You are so annoying! Get out from this house! And besides, I dont ed the same girl twice. Go!" He shouted.

"How could you...."

"Aishh! Just get out . I am so bored with those kinda words since I've heard that many times. And one more thing, since last night I wear protection, I hope nothing will stuck on your wombs unlike some idiot."

"You are going to regret this Choi Seunghyun!"

You've heard what he said. You know what he meant. He mean it to you actually. But he is kinda cruel saying things like that to the girl. You saw the girl slowly dragging her feet off the house. You pity her somehow but Seunghyun is just that type of guy maybe. Maybe this is they way of his living you thought. But you think you should not be bothered about it. You finished cooking and put it on the table. You clean what should be cleaned first before eating but suddenly you heard the bells ring. Seunghyun just sit there without caring to open the door.

"Yah! I know you've heard that! Go open it now, idiot!" He shouted.

You quickly runs a little to open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyooooooooo!" A loud voice greet you. You were kinda shocked. You bowed at him. His face is so familiar but you dont know where you've meet him.

You keep on staring at him for you dont know how long.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter