Care Enough?

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been almost 3 weeks you are living with Choi Seunghyun. Almost a month.It means that you are almost 3 months pregnant. You always have normal allergies that pregnant woman at your stage always do. You always vomitting in the morning or at night. Your daily routine is cleaning the house and doing the laudry so far. Choi Seunghyun never care about you. He never always stick at home neither. He usually will be going out in the morning or afternoon and be back late at night when you are already asleep. Sometimes when he get back, he always bring back "guest" Mostly woman for sure. You dont really talk to him unless he asked you something.

You are in your room reading some books since it is your hobby when you hear he is shouting for you. You get out from your room and go to him. You wonder it is 9 pm and he is at home. You stand beside where he is sitting waiting for him to tell what he wanted.

"Yah, massage my feet." He said without looking directly at you. Well, he always did that. talking to you without looking directly at you. Maybe it is too hateful to look at you.

You kneeled down at the end of his legs and slowly massage it without any complain. He slowly closed his eyes to feel it. You massgaed for awhile until you feel like it is coming. The nausceaus feeling and your head feel slighty dizzy. You stop massaging his feet and touch your forehead. He open his eyes.

"Yah! Why did you stop?!" He raised his voice.

You accidentally making sound like you are about to vomit. Well, you really did feel like vomitting.

"Aishh. you are such an annoying girl. If you dont wanna massage me just say it, fool!" He move his leg and slightly kicking to shrugged away from you but accidentally kicked you until you fall on the floor.

You whinced in pain. He just stand up and look at you.

"Dont act like you are dying. I do not intend to kicked you anyway."

You didnt say anything but slowly get up. Then you feel like vomitting again. You quickly rushed to the toilet.

"Dont forget to clean the toilet! I dont like it dirty!" He shouted from the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter