Still Loving You

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hanna-ya.. dont throw your toys here and there. I don’t have time for that baby. We're late." You keep picking up the messed she keep on making. Hanna who is in her walker, keep on giggling and smiling at you while letting out her high-pitched voice.

"Aigoo.. Choi Hanna!" You sound nagging when she walks with her walker to the basket where you keep her toys.

With her little efforts, she try to reach her tiny hands to grab her favorite teddy bear. A gift from Sehun when she was a baby.

"Please baby.. No more playing toys. We need to go out."

She dont care. She probably not understands your nagging at her. She keep doing what she wants.

"Choi Hanna!" You pretend to be mad at her.

"Eommmmaaa.." She starts her whining hoping that you will fall for that and help her fulfilling her wish.

"No."

"Eommmmmmmaaaaaaa.." This time it's longer than before.

"Hey, princess, what is wrong?" Seunghyun appeared from his room and approached Hanna.

"What took you so long Seunghyun?" You directly asked him.

"Well, you know... I am currently disabled and it's hard for me to even grab anything to wear by myself." He sighed.

"Next time, I'll help you."

"It's okay. I don’t wanna give troubles to you. Taking care of Hanna, doing chores and everything already make you feel tired. Handling me will be much burden to you.." He said while Hanna's soft hair. He keep looking at Hanna with a wide smile. It happens like that always. Whenever he sees Hanna, he cant stop smiling.

"Is the driver here yet?" He asked breaking the silence.

"I dont know. Your mom told that if they arrived, the would give a call..We're late already for your appointment.." You sighed while look at the watch at your wrist.

"It's okay. I've learned to wait patiently.." He said. But you dont know why you feel like he have double meaning in that but you just ignore it.

'Ding dong'

"Ah! Probably the driver. I'll get that." You said responded to the door bell. 

You open the door and suddenly you received a tight hug without having a second seeing who is it.

"Yiyoung, I miss you so much!" He hugged you so tight that you could not even respond to him.

You try to struggle to let go yourself from him. He let go of you and look you into your eyes.

“Don’t say you don’t remember me again, Lee Yiyoung! My little Yiyoung..” He pouted with his duck shaped lips.

“Leeteuk oppa! How can I forget you!” You smile at him widely. He responded with a big hug. You hug him back.

“I miss you!”

“Me too.”

“Heyyyyyyyy..” He let go of you. “Is that that precious baby I’ve been dying to see?!” He get so excited and his eyes fixed on Hanna.

“Yup..” You nodded at him while smiling. “Hanna.”

“Oh my god. Hanna-ya… you are so pretty, gorgeous and cute..!” He rushed approaching Hanna passing by you and even passing by Seunghyun.

He pulled out Hanna from her walker and carried Hanna with his hands. He non stop showering Hanna with his kiss.

“Hanna, don’t you remember me?” He said.

“Oppa.. how can Hanna remembered you while she was in my womb?” You chuckles at him.

Leeteuk chuckles along too. “You know.. how I’ve been waiting to see her but..” He paused. “Ahh~ never mind.. what’s matter I can see you now! You are such a bright girl!” He kiss Hanna’s cheek.

“Hyung! Why are you here?” Seunghyun said with annoying face. “You haven’t visited me and once you did, you have all your attentions to my wife and my daughter and not me.”

“Ohh, Seunghyun. I am sorry. I am just so excited seeing Yiyoung and Hanna. Don’t tell me you’re going your childish side by sulking at me in front of Yiyoung and Hanna, hmm?” Leeteuk .

Meanwhile you feel weird somehow. So their relationship is good now? That’s a relief. You think to yourself.

“Tsk.. aniyo.” Seunghyun simply replied when he realized what Leeteuk said is true.

“So..Leeteuk-oppa, so you’re here to visit Seunghyun?” You asked.

“No. Imo call me asking my help to bring Seunghyun to his appointment with the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter