Determined

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo! Ottokhae??” You whined step out from the kitchen.

“Why?” Seunghyun look at you.

“I am such a fool. I forgot to buy kitchen supplies and we have nothing to eat tonight..” You pouted.

“We can order something..Dont call yourself a fool..” He said.

“No!” You quickly replied. “It’s not healthy..” You feel so frustrated.

“Maybe..” You said and look at him. You know he wont agree with what is in your mind but that is the only way. You grabbed his hand and loo at him with your puppy eyes. “We can asked Leeteuk oppa help? Please, just for this time maybe? Please Seunghyun..”  You begged him.

Why did she act so cute like this? I never know this side of her and how I wish I can grab her and kiss that pouty lip now but if I did that, she might hate me. She even hold my hands. Why does my heart beat so fast with these small actions? So this is how a true love really feels? I never feel like this before. She look at me with her round eyes like a puppy. Hanna really inherited her eyes.

“O..okay..” Seunghyun stuttered. Just like a fool, he agreed with what Yiyoung requested. If he is the old Seunghyun he might never agree to any of her idea because of his ego. But it’s different now, she is the only girl that had killed his ego.

“Yay! Thanks Seunghyun! I am going to call him now. Thankyou! Thankyou!” You are so happy and excited you didn’t realize your hands travel to his face and automatically pinched both of his cheeks.

“Ouch! Yiyoung….” He sounds like whining a little.

You let go of his cheeks. Oh no. He is not Sehun. Pabo Yiyoung!

“Sorry..” You rubbed his cheeks then you let go. “I dint mean to.. I was just too..excited..” You stuttered.

Seunghyun starred at you without blinked. He must be mad. You’re dead.

“Come here.” He gestures his index finger to you to lean closer to him.

You slowly leaned closer to him because you are scared.

“Sorry, Seunghyun..” You almost cry.

“Closer.” He said.

You obey him and move closer to him as he said. A sudden pecked landed on your lip without you noticing it. It happened so quick and so fast. Just in a motion. You freeze over there like an idiot.

“Yiyoung.. are you still alive?” He chuckles. “Ppali go call Leeteuk hyung or we’ll be starving tonight my wife..” He poke one of your cheeks slowly.

You’re still not moving. Why did he do that?

“Why are you always steal my kiss?!” You complain and pucker up your lips. Showing your protest. But you’re doing a big mistake when a peck landed on your lip again. You freeze again.

“Steal your kiss? Like this?” He kiss your lip for the third time.

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun!” One of your hand hit his shoulder lightly and one of your hand touch your lips.

“Why?” He smirked. “My wife, if you cant handle this, how can you handle much more when I am well soon? I am not stealing your kiss, your lips invited me to do that. Who asked you to do all of your aegyo like that?” He said and chuckles.

“What are you talking about? I’m going to..” You sounds threatening.

“Going to what? Tell Leeteuk hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter