What You Really Want?

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are lying on the bed . Anxiously. You cant even sleep. Seunghyun left home about two hours ago and still not coming back. Is he really mad about you contacting Leeteuk? But seriously what is wrong with him? Since you get back from the hospital he seems to confusing for you. He asked you to stay away from Leeteuk then he said that you should leave him. Not long after that, he seems care. He said you shouldn’t running around the house while pregnant. By that time, he even look so care about you. Then at his parents house. You cant even conclude whether he is acting or he is really trying to be nice.  If he is acting all the way, why he let you sleep on his bed? And even this morning? He was actually staring you while you are sleeping? He even asked you whether you trust him or not? He messed with your head. You are so confused.

You ruffled your own hair and groaned a little. Frustrated with yourself. Why you still cant understand what is going on? What is really happening?! You sighed a few times. You sit on the bed and keep on thinking. You heard the door squeak. You look up. Seunghyun. He stares at you before shutting the door. He walks slowly and climbed the bed. Still keeping his eye on you. He sit close next to you.

“Seunghyun-ah..” You pick up the courage.

“Do really like Teukie hyung and will leave me to be with him?”

“He...”

“Should we try?”

“Huh?” You don’t get it. But whats caught your mind is, there is certainly a smell of alcohol although he looks like sober enough.

“Should we try to make this marriage works?”

“I.. I don’t know. It’s.. up to you..”

“Stop giving me that kind of answer. Spill out your thoughts. Why cant you understand me?”

“Make me understand you then Seunghyun..”

“You wont understand me! If you always keep yourself with Leeteuk hyung.”

“Seunghyun. Me and Leeteuk oppa were just..” You paused a little. Why he acting like this? Even if it is not Leeteuk, he will be acting this way too right? He don’t love you, even wanting to separate after the baby is born so he doesn’t have any rights to stopped you from..

“Why.. why didn’t you finished your words? So it’s true you like him?!”

“Even if I love him, you shouldn’t be acting like this. You hate me. I ruined your life. You said I am a sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter