Way Of Living

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you step in the house, you put your luggage down at the living room. Standing still like a puppet.

"Your room is that way. Near the kitchen." He pointed at his left side.

You nodded lightly and slowly pick up your luggage and start to walk to the direction.

"Yah."

You turns at him as you know he was calling you.

"Are you mute? Or deaf? Cant you atleast talk a word? You were my name like crazily when you were on bed while when the process of making that thing." He said with an annoying face while pointing at your belly. Thing. He called your baby a thing.

"But wait, I dont actually remember the day I ed you since I've ed many girls before." Then he laughs evily. The he stops seeing no reaction from her. She just .. plain.

"Aishh. you are such a boring girl. You should be mad or something when I said like this. Huh." He groaned a little. "Ahh! Just go to your room. I feel like an idiot talking to you."

"Ne..oppa.." You said slowly.

"Oppa?! Dont crap a bull here. I am not your oppa, honey or whatever. Call me Seunghyun next time. Listen carefully, I never intendly marrying you and you know why! I am forced to married you by my parent. I dont even love or like you."

"Ne.." You said slowly and walks to your new room. 

You enter the room and lock the door. The room pretty nice like your old room at your parent's house. You put the luggage aside and sit on the bed. You play with your fingers thinking what your future would be. You had a baby inside you and you is married to someone that you never think of. And he doesnt love you at all. You put you hands on you belly. It is not that obvious since you just 2 and half months pregnant. you suddenly think what will her baby life would be in future. But a scare and terrifying feelings comes up when you start to imagine about that. you quickly snapped back into reality. You decided to unpacked you things. You  pull out everything in your luggage and start to unpack and arrange it in the closet. You did that for a few hourss when suddenly you heard a knocks at the door of you r room.You opens it slowly.

"Out. I've got something to tell you." he said without looking at her and walks to the living room. You follows behind him.

"Sit." He said. You sit on the couch. Then he sit in front of you .

"Seriously, are you a trained dog?" He sarcastically chuckles. "Whatever.. read this and keep it." He hands out a paper. You took the paper from his hand and read the content.

1. Never get in to my private's life and i wont get into yours.

2. Only act like husband and wife in front of our parents.

3. Clean the house. 

4. No one should knows what happened in this house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter