Great Idea?

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were doing the laundry at home when suddenly you heard a phone ringing inside the laundry room. You swiftly search for the phone. It must be Seunghyun’s phone. You search through the pile of clothes and luckily you found it. It was in his jacket’s pocket. You look at the screen.

‘Eomma’

His mother?

The phone still ringing in your hands. When you realized it, you quickly run out of the laundry room to Seunghyun’s room. But accidentally, you was too clumsy that you bumped to him on your way. You almost tripped but Seunghyun catches your waist. You stared at his eyes since your face was so closed to him. He was staring at you too. You and him stayed in that position for a few seconds. You get your sense back and pushed him slowly.

“Mianhae…” You slowly said.

“Are you crazy? Running around this house with that thing inside you? If something happened to you again, you are glad that people are blaming me again?” He nagged.

“Sorry.. “ You pouted. “I just want to pass your phone. Your mom called.” You shoved the phone to him but then you realized it was not ringing anymore.  “Oh, it’s already stop ringing. Mianhae. I was too late..”

“I could always call back you know. You don’t really have to run like that, idiot.” He took his phone away from you. Then he started dialing something.

He must been dialing his mother’s number. You think you shouldn’t be there so you started to turn your body to walk away from him. But unexpectedly Seunghyun grabbed your wrist. You turn to him back.

“Stay here.”

Your heart beat so fast eventually. With him holding your hand like that and he asked you to stay there while he is talking to his mom?

“Eomma probably wanna talk something about us so.. stay here.” He let go of your hand and focusing back to his phone.

You just stand there awkwardly while he was talking to the phone with his mother. After awgile he hung up the phone and look at you.

“Eomma want us to go to her house tonight. She said she cooked a lot for you and your bab.. “ He paused for awhile. “And that thing.” He pointed at your belly.

“Oh.” You nodded. “I’ll finish the laundry and I will get ready.”

“Okay.” Then he walks away.

 

*

 

“Omo. Uri Yiyoung look so pretty! Have you eaten well? How is my grandchild?” Seunghyun’s mother greet you with non-stop of questions and such praising all over you.

“Ya, yeobo. Of course she has not been eating well. She stayed in hospital for a few days and has been eating hospital food. Ofcourse she need to eat something good. Luckily you have cooked many things.” Seunghyun’s father sounds so excited.

“Poor uri Yiyoung. You have food poisoning. But don’t worry, eomma have cook many delicious food, make you sure you eat well tonight okay?” She said as she your hair.

“Lets sit on the dini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter