Blood Related, Non Blood Related

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You slowly tear the envelope that you had just received. Seunghyun himself didn’t dare to open the envelope. You take a deep breath before taking out the letter out of the envelope. You look at Junghyun who is playing with Hanna. His face full of sympathy although he was playing. He just follow Hanna’s lead all the time. It’s like he didn’t dare to do anything. Maybe he afraid that Seunghyun might yelled at him or else. Seunghyun looks so nervous too but his eye full of hateful towards Junghyun. You have seen those eyes before year ago. You take out the letter full of care and nervously read the letter. You don’t know how to react with the content. To be happy or to be sad. What is for sure, you know Seunghyun is going to throw his anger over again.

“What does it says, Yiyoung?” He look at you full of curious.

“Seunghyun..” You talk with full of care. “He is your son. Your DNA matched almost 100%.” You said word by word.

“What?!! This cant be! It must be wrong! I don’t believe it! How could he..” He snatched the paper in your hands and read it. Then he ripped off the paper into pieces.

“Seunghyun, control yourself!”

“How can I control myself when someone trying to ruined my life, Yiyoung?!”

“You can rid those evidence stated on those papers but you cant get rid of him,” You pointed at Junhyung. “Just accept him with all your heart..”

“No! His existence will just messing my life and everything I had. Hanna and you..”

“Seunghyun.. I am not his mother but I still can accept him why wont you?!”

When he were about to answer you a door bell hit your door. You quickly didn’t wait any longer and quickly open the door. It was Leeteuk who hurriedly enters the house when the door was open. He already knows about this issue since he was there when the DNA test happened. You shut the door and walk to the living room.

“As far as I can see my prediction is right, right Yiyoung? Looking on how awful Seunghyun is.” Leeteuk said while finding his seat on the couch.

You sighed and nodded.

“So, Seunghyun?” He look at Seunghyun.

“So what, hyung? I wont believe this. I don’t know who his mother is and suddenly he popped out of nowhere. Maybe I should send him to the orphanage or something. “

“Yah! Choi Seunghyun! Are you crazy? He is your biological son! Your blood running through his veins. I just cant believe this. You said you wanna be a responsible father but what is this?!” You almost explodes.

“I said I wanna be responsible father to Hanna!”

“Are you an idiot?! What is the different? Hanna is your daughter and Junghyun is your son! What makes you think you shouldn’t be a responsible father to Junghyun, huh?!” Leeteuk raised his voice.

“You really makes me feel so disappointed at you Seunghyun. I thought you have change..” You said disbelieve.

“Yiyoung.. I have changed for you and Hanna but I don’t know that things like this will turned up and..”

“And ruined your life again?” You cut him before he could say a word. “Like what I did to you when I was pregnant? Ruining your life? You are going to regret this Seunghyun.” You said as you walk to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter