Birthday Present?

Thinking Of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. comments are much appreciate. :D

 

“Hey, you forgot your briefcase!” You run a little with Hanna in your arm to catch him before he step out the house.

“Ahh! I almost forgot. Thank you my wife.” He winked at you.

“Geez.. Cheesy.”

“But you like it!” He tapped your nose with his finger.

“Yah, you better go to work before I die of your cheesiness.”

“Tsk..tsk.. There you go. Always act like you disgusted and annoyed with me but you actually love it! Later you will secretly smile alone.. You think I don’t know?” He raised his eyebrows will smirking.

“If I do it secretly, how would you know? Ugh..”

“Hanna..look at your eomma.. push and pull..” He leaned closer to Hanna and Hanna’s cheek.

“Enough… you’ll be late to work.” You push him a little.

“Who cares if I am late? The company is mine. I mean my dad’s..” He chuckles a little.

“Brag..”

“Arasso! Arasso! I’ll go now. Come on, ppali!”

“What?” You don’t understand.

“Kiss..Isn’t it normal for a wife and a husband to kiss before the husband go to work?” He pucker up his lips then.

“In your dream.”

You said that but he still didn’t move from puckering up his lips. He pretend like you didn’t say anything.

“Aish.. Hanna, give appa a kiss.” You make Hanna leaned closer to him. Hanna pucker up her lips as soon as she heard the word ‘kiss’.

He pecked on Hanna’s puckered lip.

“Goodbye my princess. I love you.” He said to Hanna. “Aishh.. and this one..” He look at you and complains. “This one is really hard. Aish. Bye.”

You chuckles at his expression. He open the door and walk out to the elevator after closing the door. It has been about one month since he is fully recovered. He is no longer the old Seunghyun is spending his time out with his friends by daytime but now he spend his daytime running his family business. His dad asked him to incharge their company in Korea while his dad busy taking tour in each company they had in other countries. He usually spend his day at the office and at night he rather stays at home play with Hanna.  Sometimes after he get back from his work, the three of you might go out the market to buy some household and kitchen supplies and such. As far as you can see he might been telling you the truth that he has changed.

 

*

 

Seunghyun arrived the office as usual with a smile form on his face always. His life never feel better than this. Yes, it might be much better if Yiyoung love him as they way it should be but he knows patient is virtue. He is not the spoiled brat Seunghyun anymore. The spoiled brat Seunghyun who just know to waste money and always refused working. Now, he become more matured and spend his days running over his family business. He step in his room after telling his secretary to make him a cup of coffee. He put down his briefcase, take off his coat and he sit on his chair. There were many files on his tables need to be signed and such but that is not on his mind now. He look at the frames on his table. There is two frames. One is his wedding picture where he found at his family’s house and one is Yiyoung pictures while talking to Hanna that he took secretly with his phone. He smile getting wider looking both pictures. His wedding picture look a bit awful since both of he and Yiyoung have bad expression. He with his fake smile and Yiyoung is expressionless. If and only if he could go back in time and change that. Then he look at Yiyoung and Hanna’s picture. It was a candid pictures but how he wish to be in that picture too. But he is going to wait patiently intil that day come someday. Until that, he wont stop trying hard.

A sudden rings from his phone snap him back from keep on thinking. He look at the screen and cant stop grinning. He slide to answer.

“Yes, my wife? Already miss me?”

“Nonsense.” A cold voice as usual.

“Then, what is the matter you’re calling me, baby?” Words can change people heart too. Seunghyun is trying too although it might sounds so cheesy.

“Tsk.” Yiyoung sounds annoyed. “I am calling you just to ask you what do you want to have for dinner tonight. Anything special?”

“Anything special? Why so sudden? Do we have any special occasion tonight?” Seunghyun pretend that he don’t know anything. “Or maybe you wanna confess to me that you’re finally have feelings for me? Is it?” He grinned. He just love to . Although they are on the phone right now, he can imagine how cute she is looking angrily at him while he is teasing her.

“I am serious right niw, Choi Seunghyun!”

Seunghyun chuckles without sound. Feeling funny. “Okay.. okay.. don’t be mad.. You know I eat anything as long as you cooked.”

“Well, allright then.” Her voice dropped into a lower tone.

“Send my kisses to Hanna, my wife.”

“Okay..”

“Hey.. why you sounds so disappointed? Need my kisses too?”

“Don’t talk nonsense!” She raised her voice.

“Aigoo Aigoo.. I can feel that you need my kiss too. Here you go my wife, mmmuahhhhhhh..” Seunghyun make a kissing sound over the phone and Yiyoung quickly ended the phone call.

He chuckles to himself after that imagining how annoyed Yiyoung is. But he will never stop. He will never stop loving Yiyoung. He will never stop to make Yiyoung love him back. Never. He don’t know why but he knows that Yiyoung may  be have develop some feelings to him if not, why she called him on her important day? She even asked what to cook tonight. It means she wanna celebrate with him not anyone else. But he is going to make surprised for her. He wanna let Yiyoung to feel like he don’t know anything until tonight.

Seunghyun later received a text message from Yiyoung. He opens and read it.

‘Leeteuk oppa asked me out. I am going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter