Marry Your Daughter ft. Choi Siwon and Hwang Tiffany.

Endless Music To My Ears (One-Shots)

Love forbids you not to love. Do you believe in that? Some people do but most of the people don’t. What could be the reason? Is love really worth fighting for? For me, it’s a big YES. Will you be happy when you are married with a person whom you don’t love? Is that true love? Well, this is about me, my almost forbidden love and how fate twists and turns. Enjoy!

***

“Taeyeon! What should I do?” I asked my best friend who’s been with me since yesterday. I was crying non-stop. My eyes were so worn out cause of too much crying. Do you know why I am crying? Well, my father has put me in an arranged marriage with one of his friend’s son, Lee Donghae and he turns out to be the brother of my boyfriend, Choi Siwon. This is so complicated, right? Very complicated!

“I guess you should just follow Uncle’s decision.” Taeyeon said. I know we can’t do anything on this, especially when it’s my father’s decision already. My mom understood me but my father doesn’t. I sometimes hate him because I’m her daughter and yet he can’t even respect my own decision. By the way, my father is the owner of SM Entertainment, where groups such as Super Junior and Girls’ Generation are produced but I don’t care! I don’t care whether we are rich or not!

“I can’t. I love Siwon more than my life. I don’t even know who that Donghae is. I just know that he is the brother of my boyfriend.” I said, wiping my tears. I stood up and went in front of the mirror. I clenched my fist and was about to punch the mirror but Taeyeon stopped me.

“Fany! Doing that won’t change your father’s decision.” Taeyeon said, smirking. “We just need some plan, I guess.”

“Really? Taeyeon, please help me out on this, okay?” My frown immediately turned into a smile when I heard that Taeyeon has a plan. You know, my best friend is a genius but still a dorky girl.

“I’ll let you sneak out of this room and go to Siwon. Talk to him. Say all your goodbyes to him and etc. Will that feel you good?” Taeyeon asked. I frowned again and said, “That isn’t a good idea! I don’t even want to say goodbye to him, you know.”

“Araso. We really can’t do anything then.” She said and sighed deeply.

“B-but, I want to meet him too. Let’s just follow your plan..” I finally agreed with her plan. I badly need to see Siwon or else I might die.

***

“Siwon!” As soon as I saw him, I immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly. It’s been a week since we haven’t seen each other. I badly missed him.

“How are you, my Tiffany?” We broke our hug as he kissed me on the forehead. I cried again. Just by seeing him makes me cry. I hit him playfully on his arm and said, “You always make me cry.” He wiped the tears on my face. I looked up to him as more tears flowed onto my cheeks. 

“I’m not okay. I want to be with you forever, Siwon.” I said. More and more tears flowed.

“I heard you’ll be marrying my brother. It hurts deep down here, Tiffany.” He pointed to his heart and cried. I was shocked. This is the first time a guy cried on me. I was really touched by his tears. “You are a cry baby, Choi Siwon!” I still managed to laugh with this situation. He smiled weakly as I hugged him again.

“What are you two doing? You can get caught!” I suddenly heard a man’s voice from behind. I turned around and saw my so-called future husband, Donghae. I bit my lower lip and said, “I’ll be marrying you already, okay? Just please don’t destroy this moment. This is the last time I could be with my love.”

“I understand you, Tiffany. But I’m just worried you two will get caught.” He sighed before he continued. “Your dad’s bodyguards are outside the house. They could come in anytime.” Donghae whispered. I was shocked and I was scared. If my father knew this, he could do something bad to Siwon.

Just as what Donghae had expected, the bodyguards went inside the house and saw me and Siwon. They immediately held my arms and got me inside the car. I was so mad at that time I could kill any of them. As we reached the company, I immediately went to my Dad’s office and punched the wall.

“What now?! You are such a CRUEL father! You can’t even respect my own decision! I really regret that I had a father just like you! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY! You don’t care about your family! Do you know what has been happening at home?! My mother is always crying because of you! She said you always care about your money, you didn’t even care for her! Back then, when we still don’t have this kind of life, you are such a caring and understanding father but what happened now?! UGH! I’d rather die!” I shouted in front of him and slapped him on his face. I don’t care who he is right now.

“That’s it! I’m so full of you, Tiffany! How could you slap your own father?!” He shouted and stood up.

“And how can you not respect your OWN daughter’s decision?!”

“I really don’t know what to do with you anymore!” He got his mobile and dialled some digits. “Yoboseyo? Yes, this is Mr. Hwang. I’d like to schedule the marriage of Tiffany and Donghae NOW. As in, right now.”

“HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME?! I SHOULD REALLY JUST DIE!”

***

“Tiffany, are you okay?” Donghae, who’s beside me asked. We are now in the church where our marriage would be held. I’m not even wearing a wedding gown right now because of my father’s SUDDEN decision. We’re just waiting for the priest to come. By the way, I didn’t know where my father got this plenty guests on a sudden marriage.

“Do I look okay to you or are you just blind?” I acted cold towards him. I really don’t want to marry him! I want to marry Siwon and be with him for the rest of my life.

“Araso. I understand you.” He smiled. “Just wait and see..”

“You can still smile at this time?! Are you aware of what’s happening today? YOU AND ME ARE GETTING MARRIED, THAT .” I gulped and continued. “AND I AM YOUR BROTHER’S GIRLFRIEND. Do you get it now, Mr. Donghae?” I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

“I really hate you.” I said as I shot a death glare on him.

“Let’s see if you would still do hate me later..”He said. Why? I’m confused of what he is saying. What is he planning to do? So many questions keeps on bothering me right now and I don’t know what to do. OMG, the wedding ceremony is about to start. UGH. I HATE MY LIFE.

***

“Is there anyone who are against this marriage? Please come up before it’s too late.” The priest said. I was hoping Siwon would come up but I guess he isn’t here. I’m quite losing hope now until..

“ME.” I turned around and saw Siwon. My Choi Siwon! Yes, it’s really him! I hope he could save me!

“Hyung! You finally came!” Donghae shouted causing the guests, even me and my father confused.

“So, you planned this all along?” I asked, scratching my head.

“That’s why I told you that you wouldn’t hate me..” He smiled. I hugged him and whispered ‘Thank you’.

I was about to run to Siwon when my father stopped me and said, “What are you doing here, you jerk?”

“To marry your daughter, sir. I'm gonna marry your daughter and make her my wife. I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life and give her the best of me 'till the day that I die. I'm gonna marry your princess and make her my queen. She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen. I can't wait to smile, as she walks down the isle on the arm of her father, on the day that I marry your daughter.”He sang. I cried and cried. I can’t believe Siwon could do this thing for me..

Siwon fell down on his knees, crying. “Will you let me, sir? I will do anything it takes just to marry your daughter.”

The guests cheered on Siwon and I looked at my father and said, “I’m sorry for what I have said earlier, Dad. I’m just quite carried away..”

“Are you sure you wanted to marry him?” My father asked as I nodded and smiled.

“Then, fine. Marry each other now!” My father finally said. I immediately hugged him and cried again. I can’t believe he finally agreed on my relationship with Siwon. I said, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!” He finally smiled and went back to his seat.

Siwon went near me and said, “Hwang Tiffany is really worth fighting for.”

---

A/N: I’m sorry for the LOOOOOOOOONG wait. It’s now summer and I could update almost everyday! I just hope I wouldn’t lose ideas. Btw, THIS STORY , right? Lol. It so short and it really . I’m sorry, I couldn’t think of anything to write, eh? Btw, comments! :D