Seven Things ft. Im Yoona and Lee Donghae.

Endless Music To My Ears (One-Shots)

It was awesome, but we lost it.That best describes me and popular Lee Donghae’s relationship. I exactly have 7 things that I hate about him. I even wrote a song about that. Desperate me, huh? I don’t even know the reason why I keep on loving him up to this day of my stupid life even though he left me without any reason at all. I also don’t know what I keep holding onto. I still really hope he would come back even though I know he wouldn’t. I’m such a desperate girl. I know that already. And I know I can’t deny that I still love Lee Donghae.

By the way, my friends and I are the only ones who knew about it. All this time, I keep portraying that cold image towards Donghae so he wouldn’t notice at all. We always do tease each other. He’s considered as my one and only enemy and the love of my life, too. That’s funny, right? He makes my life miserable all the time and I’m doing the same thing to him. And too bad that he’s in my class.  ALL MY CLASSES. I know it to hell but I still like it. Ugh, I’m really desperate!

“Hey there, miss popular!” Sunny, my best friend among our group suddenly appear in front of me. “How’s life?”

“There you are, miss beautiful.” I said, smiling widely. Btw, we’re considered as the Queenkas here in school and we’re called Girls’ Generation while Donghae’s group of friends called ‘Super Junior’ is considered the Kingkas here. My friends and I actually doesn’t like the fact that we’re popular just because of the looks and the money. We’re actually friendly here and we do have lots of friends, I swear. We don’t care about our popularity in school, all we care about is our friendship and of course, our studies.

“I have a gossip about your Donghae!” I immediately brightened up just by hearing my enemy slash love’s name. “It’s bad though..”

“It’s alright but.. will I be hurt?” I asked as my smile turned immediately into a pout. Why does gossips about Donghae nowadays are all bad and hurts me badly? I couldn’t take it anymore. I wish someday there will be some gossip that Lee Donghae still loves Im Yoona and wants to get her back. I just wish so.

“I’m sorry but yes. You’ll be totally hurt.” Sunny said, looking sorry for me. “Will I still say it to you?” I just nodded my head. I should know all news about him lately, even if it damn hurts me.

“But, I guess I don’t have to say it to you.” Sunny said in a soft tone, looking behind me with wide eyes. I felt confused. Her voice lowered down a bit and she was like eyeing me. She continued, “I guess you should need to see it for yourself then.” She was using her lips to point something behind me. I felt confused again as I slowly turned around to see what’s the most upsetting thing that happened in my very whole life.

IT IS DONGHAE, WITH MY FRIEND, JESSICA JUNG. HANDS INTERTWINED. HAPPY. TOGETHER.

My eyes widened a bit. I felt my whole world shattered into a billion pieces, including my heart too. Jessica is my second closest friend in our peer group, next to Sunny. We were so close and she knows that I still love Donghae.  She knows all of my secrets, even the darkest one. She knows that I want Donghae back and now she’s together with him?! Their hands are intertwined for God’s sake! What should I do now?! I don’t know what to do. I wanted to freak out and collapse right where I am staying now and I think I needed to be in the hospital right now. I need to be confined! I need oxygen and I need someone to operate my broken heart! But, I guess I have some self-control.

“Hey, alligator Yoong!” I heard Donghae teased and laughed idiotically. Usually, I’ll back but right now, I just stared at the floor, quite astonished and badly wanted to collapse because of what I have seen. So, this is what Sunny is trying to tell me– this traitor girl that is a close friend of mine is in a relationship now with my ex-boyfriend whom I still love and wanted back.

After few minutes, I saw no one’s around already except for Sunny. I feel like crying already! I felt my eyes is tearing up already and I couldn’t take it anymore. I felt hot tears filled with anger, jealousy and regrets flowed like waterfalls onto my cheeks. I felt anger because of Jessica betraying me, I felt jealous because they are together, and I totally regret that I let Donghae slipped off my hand. I shouldn’t have let him go! But who knows that he’ll leave me with no reason at all? Stupid Donghae!

“Are you alright?” Sunny said as she wiped my tears. The more she wipe, the more tears are flowing. I couldn’t speak at all. No words are coming out from my mouth. My mouth was left wide hanging without any voice or words coming out. Without any further ado, I hug Sunny very tightly for comfort. Hugging my best friend is the best comfort ever when I’m sad. Just by hugging Sunny makes me feel alright and a little bit thorn is removed from my heart.

“It’s okay, Yoona.” Sunny patted my back for more comfort. “There’s still many fish in the sea.”

I started sobbing when I heard the words, ‘There’s still many FISH in the sea’. She reminded me of Donghae again! I call him fishy, right? I feel so affected! What’s happening to the world now? Why am I being tortured like this? What wrong doings in the past that I did for making me suffer like this?

“Come, let’s go inside. Classes are about to start.” Sunny said as I wiped my face clean. I could feel my eyes swollen and red from so much crying. I can’t face Donghae like this. He could quite notice. And I can’t let others see this too. What should I do again? How can I cover this up? Ugh!

As we started entering the classroom, I suddenly looked down so no one would notice anything wrong with my eyes. I could feel that all eyes are all staring at me now. WHY ME, WHY NOW?

“My Yoona, did you just cry?” Hyoyeon noticed it. !

I didn’t face Hyoyeon as I answered her, “No, I didn’t.” Hyoyeon didn’t leave that easily. I know this girl. She wouldn’t give up until she knew what happened to us, her friends. Hyoyeon started cupping my face and slowly raised it up. I can’t pull my head anymore. As I faced her, she looked surprise.

“MY YOONA, WHO MADE YOU CRY?” Hyoyeon stated in a very, very loud voice that the whole classroom, I think even the next door classroom heard it already. All eyes stared at me, even Donghae, looking very shocked and with wide eyes. I placed my finger on my lips doing that ‘Shh’ sign to Hyoyeon as she placed her hands on her face.

“Nothing. Sit down, everybody. The teacher is about to come.” I commanded everyone in a serious tone and everybody followed. I looked for my seat, who’ is beside Donghae and saw that traitor, Jessica, occupying it. I coughed a little for them to notice my presence as Donghae laughed teasingly and said, “Just sit on her seat. Exchange places.” I couldn’t say anything, I was totally speechless. I felt hurt but I just followed it silently.

“Hey, why are you not sitting beside Donghae?” Hyoyeon suddenly nudged me as I sat beside her. I just pointed at that Jessica and just looking at her makes me very angry. I know that I can’t control Donghae’s feelings to fall for her but still, this is the way a person with a situation like mine responses, right? Sigh.

“I’m really killing Sica.” Hyoyeon suddenly said and stood up. She looks like she could kill somebody anytime and I know what will happen next is bad so I suddenly went in front of her and stopped her from going over Sica’s seat. She gave me a are-you-sure-you-are-really-okay look and I just plastered a fake smile on my face so I could rest assure Hyoyeon. She really is a very caring friend, as you can see.

We both went back to our seats as our Music teacher entered. The class became suddenly quiet to show respect for the person in front. We all greeted her in chorus as she gave us her so called ‘famous killer smile.’ A smile or shall we call it an evil grin already which looks like she could do a bad thing in the next second. I also felt that way when she smiles. It’s like she’ll embarrass one of us in front of class just when she wanted to.

“Class, I have a new project for you.” She flashed that smile again. I’m feeling something bad is going to happen. “You will all sing any song in front, individually.” My guess is right, it’s really a bad one. Others say (even Donghae) that my voice is really great and I should join the Glee club but I don’t believe them.  I haven’t had any voice lessons at all unlike other great singers in our school, they all had their voice lessons so they are confident in their voice.

“When it will be?” Somebody asked as the teacher flashed a smirk. Ugh, I really don’t understand this teacher. She actually changes emotions and expressions every second, I think?

“On the spot.” The teacher smiled confidently. Eh my Gawd! I know what that actually means! It means we will sing today. Talk about embarrassment in front of class.

“No more side comments, please. We’ll start. Any song that you know.” The teacher said. I crossed my fingers and prayed that I wouldn’t be called already but then I heard my name, just now, being called by her!

“Yoona. Im Yoona.”

My whole body is shaking from nervousness when I went in front. I looked at all my classmates then stopped at Donghae and sighed heavily. What if they wouldn’t like my voice and I will just be embarrassed in front? Especially now because Donghae is here.

“What to sing, what to sing?” I mumbled to myself as I think of the songs that I have mastered already. I now know! I’ll just sing the one I composed for Donghae.

“I’ll just sing a self-composed song entitled ‘Seven Things’.” I sighed heavily before I started.


I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we shared

It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care
And now we're standing in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change
Unti
l you hear, my dear


The 7 things I hate about you!
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be wi
th the one I know

And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

It's awkward and silent
As I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now
Your sincere apology

When you mean it, I'll believe it
If you text it, I'll delete it
Let's be clear
Oh, I'm not coming back
You're taking 7 steps here

The 7 things I hate about you!
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me c
ry

I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention the 7 that I like

The 7 things I like about you!
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
When we kiss I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy

Your ha
nds in mine

When we're intertwined, everything's alright
wanna be with the one I know

And the 7th thing I like most that you do

You make me love you, you do

I suddenly felt hot tears flowed onto my cheeks as I sang the lyrics of the song. I didn’t even notice it! All the time I was singing the song, my mind is filled with Donghae: our memories and all about him. I immediately wiped the tears on my face and looked at my classmates and saw them with a shocked look. I stared at them wide-eyed and faced the Teacher, she looks equally the same as my classmates did.

“Why did you suddenly cry, Miss Yoona?” The teacher asked in a worried tone. I can’t take it anymore. Many more tears wanted to blast out from my eyes right now and I wouldn’t want them to see it, especially Donghae. I don’t like him seeing me sad. Tears will really start to be flow now so I immediately ran to the outside of the room as I heard some shouting, “Yoona, where are you going?!” I didn’t mind them and went outside. Tears fell like waterfalls in my cheeks. Why are you doing this to me, Donghae?

After a while, I heard footsteps coming from behind. I wiped my cheeks and turned around and saw Donghae? What is he doing here? Did he just follow me? Or maybe he’ll just pass by me. But, wait! No, he stopped in front of me and smiled weakly. He’ll talk to me? Why?

“What are you doing here, huh?” I asked with a cold, harsh tone. I wanted to portray that cold look in front of him so he wouldn’t know about me still loving him.

“That song hit me.” His face was so serious. Don’t tell me he knew that I wrote it for him? The only ones who knew it are my friends and no one would dare to spill that secret of mine. But, I wish he knew that too. Maybe he’ll come back after knowing that. Just maybe..

“So? What will I do?” I asked and turned my back on him. I was supposed to walk away from him but the next thing he said was so unbelievable that I don’t know if it’s true or not.

“What if it’s you and me again?”

“You are such an Donghae! Didn’t you know that you are the only one I’ve been waiting for?!” OH MY GOSH. That is the worst thing I’ve ever done in my whole life! I answered so fast that I spilled what’s on my mind that time. Even though my back was the one facing Donghae when I said that, my voice is pretty loud so I’m sure he heard it.

“What did you just say, Yoona?” He said. OMG, it’s the first time he called me ‘Yoona’ ever since our break-up. He always calls me ‘Deer Yoong’ and ‘Alligator Yoong’. He seems serious now so I tried to face him, biting my lower lip because of embarrassment.

I took a deep breath and sighed, “I still love you, Lee Donghae and I always will. Ever since our break-up, my life couldn’t get better. I don’t know why but no matter where I go, I keep on coming back to you. I tried to love many boys after you but I can’t. You left a deep scar in my heart and you already have a place in here.” I placed my hand in my chest and started crying. “I’ve kept this secret for a long time already and I’m totally hurt whenever I hear rumors about you having a new girl and the worst is now. Actually, it’s not a rumor. It’s true, I think? It’s you and one of my BEST friends, Jessica Jung.” I fell on my knees and placed my hands on my face while crying. My heart is deeply aching at this moment. Donghae doesn’t know this crybaby side of mine and now he’s seeing me cry so desperately. I can’t take it. Donghae is one of my weaknesses.

“And I still love you too, Im Yoona.” I looked up at him, with wide eyes. “I actually broke up with you because I felt like I’m a bad influence to you. Your grades are low that time so I guess it’s because of me. My reason’s very weird, right? And I totally REGRET it. I actually thought you are very angry with me cause of your attitude towards me because of what I have done to you.”

“B-but I thought Sica..” I said, with a fainting voice.

“About me and Jessica, we had a plan. I only used her to see what your reaction will be. Will you be jealous or will you just don’t care. But I guess you are quite jealous so..”

“So..” I said, trembling. “I actually made that song for you.” He looked at me, shocked. “The seven things I hate about you: You’re vain, your games, you’re insecure, you love me, you like her, you make me laugh, you make me cry and I don’t know which side to buy. Your friends, they’re jerks, when you act like them, just know it hurts, I wanna be with the one I know.” I stood up. “And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do, you make me love you.”

“Im Yoona, can we start all over again?” He asked, smiling. I just smiled and suddenly kissed him.

“I therefore conclude..” He laughed. “That I really couldn’t live without you, Alligator.”

..

A/N: Hey guys! I’m sorry for the super late update. School activities are way too many so I’m busy these days. But don’t worry, I’ll just wait for 2 months.. and school’s over again! The temperature’s so hot here that I could really feel summer is now coming! I’m so excited for outings and road trips all throughout summer. Keke and that means I could update any day I wanted to, right? XD Btw, comments please! ^o^ BYE!