Catch me, I'm falling ft. Choi Minho and Kwon Yuri.

Endless Music To My Ears (One-Shots)

 

I really hate HIM. That’s the words I’m going to tell when a person asked me about that jerk, Choi Minho. We used to be really close best friends but then he started to change causing us to fight and tease each other everyday. I don’t know what caused him to change like that. That question keeps entering on my mind, every day, every minute and every second of my life. A part of me says that I should talk to him and clear everything up while another is saying that I should totally hate him and he should become my enemy for the rest of my life. Ottokhae?

“Yoona, what do you think should I do?” I suddenly asked my current best friend, Yoona who’s eating beside me.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri-ah! You startled me! Can’t you see I’m eating?!” Yoona shouted causing me to laugh at her. My best friend is really a shikshin, I tell you. She has this obsession with food but I’m still wondering why she doesn’t get fat even though she eats too much food everyday. She has no other love than her food. She’s the second shikshin in our peer group, next to Sooyoungie.

“Is your food more important than your best friend, ah?” I asked and rolled my eyes, causing her to be a little bit guilty, I guess? She now kept her food and faced me, with the irresistible puppy eyes of her.

“Unnieeeeeeeee.” She said, using that aegyo of hers. I immediately covered and said, “Okay, okay you are forgiven. Now, please stop that annoying aegyo of yours.” I said, in a joking manner.

“So, what’s bothering you Kwon Yuri unnie?” Yoona said as I heavily sighed.

I said in a soft voice, “I know it’s wrong for me to feel this way but I kind of miss him.” Yoona immediately gave me that teasing look and smirked. “Now I regret that I told you!!” I shouted and glared at her.

“Sorry, unnie. I’ll be more serious now, promise!” Yoona said as she behaved just like a puppy dog, with even her tongue sticking out that caused me laughed before continuing.

“So, Yoona-ah, is the feeling right or wrong?” I asked, looking desperate. I really don’t know what I am feeling at this moment. It’s plainly unexplainable.

“Unnie, you know what? It’s very obvious that Minho Oppa and you love each other, okay? It’s just that you two are always fighting and teasing each other so the tendency is, you can’t tell each other what you’re true feelings are. You two are just too shy to admit that you are in love. Everybody thinks you two are in love.” Yoona said. ‘You two are just too shy to admit that you are in love..’ Those lines hit me to the bones.

“Unnie, always remember this piece of advice from me.” Yoona sighed before continuing, “Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.” That’s true. Do I really love Minho?

“Yoona, you are really my best friend. You understand me so well. Thank you for the advice.” I said as I beamed at her. I felt very contented with her advice but I still can’t clear my mind and heart about my feelings for that jerk.

“Unnie, we should go to our class now. The bell has rung already.” Yoona said as she pulled me causing me to stumble in some steps until we reached our classroom. I walked inside, feeling very depressed about the fact that I’m becoming in love with Choi Minho. I looked down as I walked to my seat until my head hit someone’s chest. I slowly looked up and saw the jerk with a serious look plastered on his face. My heart abnormally beat as I saw him near me. I haven’t felt this way with others before, just now.

“Unnie, go here!” Yoona disrupted me from my thoughts as I saw him behind Minho, waving at me with a worried look on her face. I didn’t even teased Minho and just passed by him. This is a very different side of me. Usually, when I see him, I will immediately and so but now, I didn’t even feel like fighting with him. I felt weak and helpless when I’m near him.

“Unnie, what did just happen? You and Minho Oppa didn’t even tease each other?” I heard Seohyun, our group’s maknae said with wide eyes. I just nodded at her and went to my seat. I can’t even talk properly now! Is this what they call Love? My mind is full of thoughts about my feelings for the jerk and I badly wanted to erase them now but it just won’t go away. It’s like he is tattooed on my mind already.

‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’  ‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’ ‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’  ‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’  ‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’  ‘Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.’

Those words that Yoona spoke kept replaying on my mind. Seconds later, I heard a song playing through the school’s radio causing me to be cleared with every thought that’s bugging me..

I don’t know why But when I look in your eyes. I felt something that seems so right You’ve got yours I’ve got mine I think I’m losing my mind 'Cause I shouldn’t feel this way

Catch me, I’m falling for you And I don’t know what to do.

How can something so wrong feel so right all along. Catch me, I’m falling for you. How can time be so wrong for love to come along? Catch me, I’m falling for you. How can love let it go when it has no place to go and I can't go along pretending that love is in here to stay, catch me I’m falling for you.If I could just walk away without you from day to day, I would die just thinking of you. I think that we’ll never be more than friends, you and me but why do I feel this way?

Catch me, I’m falling for you and I don’t know what to do.

How can something so wrong feel so right all along? Catch me, I’m falling for you.How can time be so wrong for love to come along?
Catch me, I’m falling for you. Maybe someday I’ll see why love did this to me, cause I can’t go along pretending that love is in here to stay. Catch me, I’m falling for you

And is it wrong for me to feel this way cause I don’t know what to do without you, I’m falling for you. Catch me, I’m falling for you.

How can something so wrong feel so right all along?
Catch me, I'm falling for you
.’

After hearing those lyrics, I really felt like I’m the one who is the jerk here for not talking to him all these time. I didn’t spoke to him any word that’s why I didn’t know about the reason why he is like this already. I’m so dumb for realizing just now that I really love him. All these time, I didn’t know that what I am feeling is love already. I just hope that he feels the same way too about me.

I can’t take it anymore. My heart can’t take it anymore. I need to speak to him right now and tell him all before it’s too late. I immediately stood up and shouted, “Yah! Choi Minho!” The people, even Seohyun and Yoona stared at me with an apologetic look. I felt like there is something wrong. The jerk is not even here too. Awhile ago, I just saw him, right? And now, where the hell is he?

“I’m confused. Why are you all staring at me with that look? And where is that jerk?” I asked as I scratched my head. Seohyun stood up and patted my back saying, “He left already.”

“Oh, you mean he went home already?” I asked, chuckling idiotically. “W-what do you mean he l-left?”

“He will now study in America, unnie. Actually, we all know it except you and we acted like we didn’t know anything. He told everyone that we shouldn’t tell you or else we’ll be dead.” Seohyun said, bowing her head.

Yoona stood up also and said, “Can’t you see that Minho Oppa didn’t even teased you a while ago when you bumped at him? And he has this serious look also.”

“Unnie, don’t be mad at him, okay? He didn’t want to tell you because he knew that you wouldn’t even care.” Seohyun said as I became teary-eyed. He left already and he thought that I wouldn’t care?

I felt hot tears flowed on my cheeks as I said, “That selfish jerk—I damn care about him!” I immediately ran outside, hoping that maybe I could catch up with him on the airport. I immediately rode my motorcycle and drove all the way there. I just wanted to say ‘I love you’ to him before he leave..

I cried while driving all the way to the airport. I just can’t imagine my everyday life without Minho teasing me. I can’t imagine life without seeing his beautiful but annoying face everyday in school. I can’t imagine life without him making my day always ruined. In short, I can’t imagine life without HIM.

I finally reached the airport. I searched for him in every corner and side of the airport. I’m losing hope already. I cried even more and went to the lobby. I asked the person sitting on one of the benches, “Has the plane going to America left already?”  The person stared at me in confusion and just nodded. I felt like my whole world crashed already. It’s now too late. It’s too late to say those words to him.

“Yuri? Kwon Yuri?” I heard a male voice spoke behind me. It’s that voice that I long to hear for at this very moment. It’s him. It’s his voice. It’s his deep and soothing voice. I smiled as tears flowed all over my cheeks again and turned around.

“It’s really you, jerk.” I said as I smacked his head and said, “I hate you, jerk! Why didn’t you tell me that you will leave?! You think I wouldn’t care, right? Well, I’m sorry but I damn care! Didn’t you know that I went all over here to see you and say what I needed to say?! Didn’t you know that thoughts of you always popped into my mind and it felt like its tattooed there?! Didn’t you know that I called myself a jerk because I only realized that I love you just now?! Didn’t you know that while I’m driving all the way here I was crying and imagining how life will be without you?! Didn’t you know that I came all the way here just to say I love you—.” Before I could finish all that I am saying, I immediately felt his soft lips pressed on mine. I closed my eyes and cherish this very special moment. I only see scenes like this in my dreams and in movies but now, it’s already happening to me..

Minho broke the kiss and said, “You have said enough. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri.” I smiled on the thought that all my effort was worth it. ‘I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri.’ Those are the words I wanted to come out from his mouth and now it did already. What more could be happier than this, right?

“How can something so wrong feel so right all along? Catch me, I’m falling for you. How can time be so wrong for love to come along? Catch me, I’m falling for you.” I softly sing as tears started to flow again onto my cheeks because of so much happiness. I guess this is what they call tears of joy.

“I already catch you, Yuri.” Minho said. I hugged him tightly and whispered to his ear, “I love you, my Choi Minho.”

“I’ve said it a while ago and now I’m going to repeat it again.” He broke our hug and continued, “I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri.”

“Yah! Choi Minho! I just wish that you became a pirated CD instead.” I said as he gave me a dumbfounded look.

“What? Why?” He scratched his head. I winked at him and said, “So you could repeat those lines all over again.”

“I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri. I love you so much more, Kwon Yuri.”

---

How was it, guys? I really ship MinYul so I decided to make my first one shot here about them. I hope you’ll support this thing, guys. Oh, and you could request here the pairing as long as the casts would be just rotating among Super Junior, Girls’ Generation and SHINee. Maybe I’ll add more as time goes by. Comments and subscribers please! Next story will be about a member of Girls’ Generation again and SHINee.

Signing off,

Sunnybunnyo3.