Chapter 2

Him and I.

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up. My room was bathed in the warm morning sun coming from the window. I slept surprisingly well last night, actually. Maybe it was because I was completely exhausted from all the unpacking and settling down.

I looked at the time. OHMYCRAPHOLYMOLYDAMMIT I'M LATE!!!!!! THERE WAS ONLY 10MIN LEFT BEFORE LESSONS STARTED!!! I quickly drew the curtains to wake Luhan up (I'm not that petty, he may be mean but i wouldn't want him to be later than we already are!) Guess what. He wasn't there!!! What the hell. He left and didn't wake me up???!?!!? That idiot. Ugh. But I don't have time to about him now.

I rushed to the toilet and quickly washed up and got dressed for school within 5minutes. I then ran all the way to class. Just as I reached class, the bell rang. I opened the door to find everyone chatting away and catching up with their friends.

Phew. The teacher isn't here yet. I spotted my friends at the back of the class and quickly walked to them. "Oh Yura! Omg I missed you so much!!!" My best friend, Hyena tackled into a bone-crushing hug. She may look petite but girl, her strength is no joke I tell you. No joke. Me and Hyena have been best friends since we were 10. So its been about 5-6years now. We talk about anything and everything. She is like my sister. Hyena has always been there for me. Ok enough cheesy stuff about our oh so beautiful friendship xD

Before we could catch up on everything (Well. Technically before i could about Luhan to her.), guess who came to class. NO NOT LUHAN YOU IDIOTS. The teacher, duh. So then the whole day of boring lessons began.

FINALLY it was lunch. Well, we didn't have any lessons after lunch. But due to the fact that I'm staying in the dorms, I had to eat wherever, do whatever and be back in the dorms by 12midnight. Hyena was talking about this new froyo place we should go to after lunch since she heard that it's really good. I agreed, obviously. I mean come on, its FROZEN YOGHURT. HOW CAN ONE NOT LIKE FROZEN YOGHURT. We had lunch in the school cafeteria and I told her all about Luhan. "Omg that . Who knew he was like that. Gosh." Haha I love my best friend so much.

After that, we headed out to the frozen yoghurt shop. Guess who was there. As if it were some drama or fanfic, EXO was there. They were all just eating and fooling around and girls in the shop were just staring in awe at their presence. Yes, staring. How do they not feel uncomfortable with all the staring?

Anyway, I could care less about that idiot and his friends. So me and Hyena went to buy our frozen yoghurts. I put a lot of oreo on mine because its the best topping ever, I swear. OREO TOPPING FTW.

We then look for seats and unfortunately, only the seats right across EXO were available. As we sat down, me and Luhan's eyes met and I gave him a dirty look. In return, he smirked. And that sent the girls in the shop were whispering and giggling away.

Sehun saw our little exchange apparently, since he asked Luhan who I was. And no, I wasn't eavesdropping okay. They were right across and Sehun said it loud enough. "My roommate." Luhan answered simply.

Ok I should stop erm... listening to their conversation. Hyena and I talked and talked until we finally finished our frozen yoghurts. Man that was good yoghurt I swear.

Sadly, she had to go home so we parted and I headed back to the dorms.

So here I am, in the dorm, doing our Math assignment. I'm not stupid, I just at Math. I'm serious. Of course I'm not saying I'm smart either, just NOT STUPID. Ugh. I can't seem to solve this Math problem and I've been staring at it the past 10 minutes.

Just then, I heard the door open. And obviously, it was Luhan. He walked in arrogantly and without even saying a "Hi" or "Hello" or "How was your day". Seriously, where did his manners go. Sheesh.

I pretended to focus on my assignment but I couldn't help but observe what he was doing from the corner of my eyes. He laid down on his bed comfortably and stared at the ceiling. Seeing that he wasn't doing much, I decided to concentrate on my assignment instead.

After another 15 minutes, no progress was made. I was still completely clueless as to how to solve it.

I felt a sudden presence behind me and as I turned my head, I was completely shocked to see Luhan's face right above my shoulders. OMYCRAP. HOWDIDHEOMYCRAPWHATINTHEWORLD. He was standing behind me and bent over with his head hovering over my shoulders.

My eyes widened at our close proximity while Luhan seemed indifferent at the fact that our faces were only an inch apart. I quickly turned back to face my assignment.

"You've been stuck here for very long, huh." Luhan smirked.

"No-"

"I saw, don't deny it." Luhan interrupted me before I could deny any further.

"So I'm guessing you need Math tution? Hmmmm?" Luhan asked.

"Well, sorta... I'm failing Math..." I honestly confessed.

"How about I be your tutor? I never got less than an A1, you know. Math is a piece of cake to me." Luhan suggested cockily.

"Why would YOU want to be my tutor? And what makes you think that I would want YOU as my tutor?" I rebutted.

"Because you need help in Math, and since we are roommates, it's much more convenient than anything else. And come on, I'm a genius. Who wouldn't want a tution teacher who has both brains and killer good looks hmmmm?" Luhan answered.

"Firstly, GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU AREN'T THAT GREAT. And secondly, you haven't answered one of my questions. Why would YOU want to be MY tutor?"

 "Because you will owe me a favour for each time I tutor you. How's that sound? Fair enough?" Luhan asked.

Well, to be honest, I really needed help in Math and no offence or anything but my friends aren't exactly Math whizzes. The deal sounded fair enough, right? I mean, what can he make me do? Wash his clothes? Iron his clothes? Buy stuff? Pssshhhh I can handle all that.

"Hmmm but your favours can't be overboard okay? No slashing my wrists, murdering someone or anything of that sort you got it?" I said.

"Of course, I mean it's not like I would gain anything from all that stuff. It's a favour for a reason, you know. So we got a deal?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Now teach me how to solve this!"

Luhan sat down at the table next to me and started explaining it to me. As if like magic, I actually understood it all! :O

Maybe Luhan ain't so bad afterall.

LUHAN'S POV:

OH YEAH. She agreed to my deal. Oh why am I feeling so happy. I'll admit, I'm weird.

It's just that, I have felt this strange attraction to her since I saw her. Obviously, I can't show that I'm interested in her before she shows interest in me right. I'M LUHAN. So I kinda decided to be a jerk to her. But it kinda failed.

I saw her still sleeping this morning when I woke up and got ready for school. I wanted to wake her up, but I couldn't face her anymore. I'm already thinking so much about her. So I decided to just leave for class by myself.

She's been on my mind the whole day. What sorcery is this. I can't stop thinking about her and I don't know why. I mean, I can't possibly like her right? Come on, we've only known for a day!

Looking at her get stumped by a math question is kinda interesting XD And I could totally see her looking at me lying on my bed just now.

Oh well, better focus on tutoring her now. Since I'm getting a favour in return hehe.

And I'm just gonna play it cool from now onwards. Yeap, that's what I'm gonna do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm so so so so sorry! :( I thought I had updated like two days ago but apparently it was not updated and was saved as draft! My mistake :( But anyway, here's the second chapter and it's actually longer than the first. :) But I'll try to update often kay! Comments are greatly appreciated! And suscribe too hehe.