Chapter 1

Him and I.

I study in a girls' school. This is my 4th year in high school. For our school, we will merge with the male affliate of our school in Year 5 and Year 6 of high school. Oh did I mention we all share one humongous campus? IT IS HUGE.

And the thing is, during our first 4 years of high school, it is compulsory to stay in the school dorms for at least a semester. Now how screwed up is that. I love how my bed smells! Ugh so anyway my parents have decided that I am gonna stay at the dorms this semester. Sigh. I'm so gonna miss my bed.

Today is the day I'm moving into the dorms. Wonder what's in store for me :3 Standing in front of the door, I checked my dorm number once again. Yupp, this is it. I put in my key to unlock the door only to find that it has already been unlocked. I opened the door and holy crap I see Luhan with the same shocked expression on his face.

Why do I know Luhan? Please, EVERYONE from our school knows Luhan. And his group of friends EXO, of course. I'm not shallow like those bimbo es in our school but hell was he goodlooking.

"What the are you doing in my dorm room?" He spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

Well that wasn't very nice >:( But I didn't want to be rude to someone I barely knew, so I merely replied "Umm this is my dorm. I even have the key." I said, showing him the key in my hand.

"Well so do I." Luhan said arrogantly, showing me the key he had.

*******************************

Both of us were at the administrative office. Seeking clarification from the the staff.

Luhan smirked.

"Oh we apologise for any inconvenience caused but as there were a large number of students signing up this for this semester, you two will have to share a room. We understand that it is ridiculous for a boy and girl to share a room and hence we have made a slight separation in the dorm, as you would have noticed. The beds are separated by a curtain." The admin staff patiently explained.

"So we're sharing a room?" Luhan spoke uncaringly.

"Yes. I sincerely apologise."

"Darn." I muttered. I was really looking forward to making a new friend.

"Who's the unlucky one." Luhan said cockily, having heard what I said. Woah. Who knew he was such an idiot under his absolutely adorable appearance. The saying is really true. LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. I'm starting to like him alot lesser now. I mean come on, I'm not shallow and let's be honest, since we first talked, he's been a mean idiot to me.

We both then went back to the dorm.

I know you're thinking why the hell are we so calm? I don't know why either, honestly. It's just... seeing him being all calm, I would feel rather out of place if I were to panic, right?

So the only thing we could do was to accept things as they were. I mean, at least they put up the curtain right? It ain't so bad, right? Haha I'm trying to convince myself right now.

We both then started unpacking our stuff and getting ready for school the next day. I can't wait to see my friends again! :DDDD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So that's the first chapter guys! What do you guys think about it! Let me know ok :D Also, anyone who wants to make a poster for me? I'll be really happy if you did :) Of course, the poster has to be nice :B

Do leave comments and suscribe! Shall update soon :) Sorry for the short update though! I'll try to make my updates longer kay! :)