Chapter 4

Him and I.

A few weeks passed just like that. Well, Luhan was kinda nice the past few weeks, I have to say. Sure, he's mischievious and annoying and cocky and conceited and irritating sometimes, but he never went overboard or did anything that would cause me trouble.

I guess you can say we are on good terms then? It's kinda an on-off thing I guess. So I've been studying at the school library since lunch and it's kinda late now I think.

I checked my phone, 9.43pm. Hmmm maybe I should head back. For some reason, I feel especially tired today. I've been at the library for several hours now and I haven't been really productive. Sigh.

I looked at my surroundings as I packed up. There were still a few people studying at the library. I headed back to the dorms as soon as I was done packing. I twisted the doorknob.

It was unlocked. I guess Luhan's back already. I opened the door.

WHATINTHEWORLD O_O Luhan was standing right there, with wet hair and only a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but stare momentarily at him. He actually looked hot. Dammit what's wrong with me.

"Like what you see?" Luhan smirked.

"WHAT. NO YOU CONCEITED IDIOT. GOSH I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE. YOU HAVE A HIDEOUS AND DISTURBING BODY."

"Huh." The smirk was wiped off his face as he quickly put on a shirt and grabbed a pair of bermudas as he went back into the bathroom to put them on. Crap. Was I too mean? I didn't mean it that way. He'll get over it... right?

--------------------------------------------------------- The Next Day----------------------------------------------------------------

Today went past quite quickly I guess. Normal school day. Normal lessons. Normal weather. Normal mood. Normal everything.

Nothing special at all. Everything was neutral. Not bright yet not gloomy. So I guess I'm just in that state of mind where my brain doesn't process much. 

I walked back to the dorm and it smelt like Luhan. And I liked it. I'm not kidding. It's been a few weeks now and I'm kinda liking his smell. I'm not exactly sure why our dorm smells like him instead of me but I'm liking it. Please don't judge me. And whoops I repeated that I liked it quite a few times now. And just to clarify, I like the smell, NOT HIM.

I didn't see Luhan in the dorm though. He hasn't come back yet I guess. Maybe he stayed back for some project work or something. Kay cool.

So I went on to do whatever remaining assignments I had left since I felt especially boring today to do anything fun.

Math math math. Dies dies dies. Confusion confusion confusion. Blank blank blank. Okay this is seriously unproductive. I've been staring at this for like the past 20minutes and nothing is coming to my mind. 

Hey I wonder where Luhan went. Oh WTF am I thinking. He probably went to his fangirls or something. Haha.

Just then, the doorknob turned. And there he was. Wait, HE WAS ALL SWEATY AND PANTING. What did he do? Run a marathon? God.

"So... what have you been up to?" I asked, trying my best to sound casual even though I was dying of curiosity inside.

"Nothing much... I've been busy." Luhan before heading to the bathroom to shower.

Oh fine, be that way. I don't care about you. Bleh.

-------------------------------------------------The Next Day----------------------------------------------------------------

Classes were over and I was at my locker when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh hey you're Luhan hyung's roommate right?"

I turned around to see a gorgeous looking boy. 

I didn't realise I had been staring at his amazingly good-looking face until he started talking again.

"Oh I'm Sehun by the way. Nice to meet you. Heh." He smiled while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

OH WOW. HE IS SO CUTE. I need to get used to this. For the sake of my image. So that I won't be caught by anyone staring at this perfectly sculpted face. Especially not by Luhan. Nononono. Being caught by him would only give him the license to mock me for the rest of my years in this school.

"Erm I'm Yura. Park Yura. Nice to meet you too." I smiled back awkwardly as we shook hands.

Just then, someone bumped into Sehun's back and he stumbled forward, closing up the small distance between us. Oh god. His face was THIS CLOSE TO MINE. I could just die now. Someone slap me please. He is so unbelievably gorgeous. My eyes widened and my expression froze.

"Well, sorry about that." He lightly chuckled as he took a step back.

"It wasn't your fault anyway. Haha." I replied as we exchanged slightly awkward glances.

"How about we go grab some lunch together?" Sehun shyly suggested.

Did he just sorta kinda probably possibly indirectly ask me out? I'm thinking too much. I don't even like this guy in that way. Yet. He's just goddamn good-looking that's why. I hadn't realise I froze there for who knows how long while processing these thoughts.

"Oh erm if you're unwilling, it's fine. i just kinda wanted to erm... get to know you. I totally underst-"

"I would love to." I cut him off and smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys. I'm sososososo sorry for not updating since... forever. I've been really busy and I really have ALOT of ideas for this fanfic but they are all really disorganised right now. But hope you like this chapter. On a side note, SEHUN IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS RIGHT.
ANYWAY suscribe and comment! <3