Chapter 3

Him and I.

Luhan patiently taught me how to work out the sums. It seemed like the idiotic Luhan just vanished. I'm liking this Luhan much more than the jerky Luhan.

He told me to work on the remaining sums and he'll check them in 15minutes. I nodded my head as he got up and went to his bed to lie down.

I glanced at the clock. How on earth did time past so fast? After taking a break to have dinner earlier on, I continued my 'tution' at 7.30pm but its already 9.30 now! I worked on the sums and managed to finish them thanks to Luhan's teaching :)

I turned to call Luhan but I realised that had already fallen asleep! :o Haha was it that tiring tutoring me? I knelt beside his bed and watched him sleep soundly. He looks like an innocent baby right now. How adorable. I lightly traced my finger along his eyelashes, then to his perfect nose and then to his lips. I had to admit, he's really attractive. Not that I like him in that way. Yet. Or maybe never. Haha I really don't know. He's still such a mystery to me. One moment he's a jerk and the other moment he's all nice.

Oh hold on. Is he cold? I gently covered him with his blanket and he snuggled into it. I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you, idiot." I whispered to him as he continued sleeping soundly before I headed to my bed and drew the curtains. Dreamland here I come~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys just a really really short update which is kinda like a small addition to the previous chapter :)

I have many ideas about the events in the story as I've thought quite long about this before finally posting it up but I just have to organise my thoughts and the sequence of events XD Cause if the things happen too abruptly then the story would seem a little too erm... FAKE. Which I can't stand.

Do comment so I'll know if the story is too fake or not and I can edit ok? Suscribe too!