Chapter 5

Him and I.

SEHUN'S POV:

I heard about Yura from Luhan hyung and he thinks she's really pretty. I can see why. She may not look absolutely gorgeous when you first see her, but seeing her upclose and talking to her makes her really pretty and attractive. Sorry if I'm not very coherent right now though.

We entered a nearby pizza place to have our lunch.

We awkwardly stared at random places to avoid any eye contact with each other, not knowing what to say.

"So... have you been here before?" I started talking, finally breaking the awkward silence between the both of us and looking at her.

"No, not really. Nope." Yura answered, and met my gaze. She gave a small smile.

"Are you very close to Luhan?" Yura asked, looking curious as ever.

"Yeah, I guess. We've known each other for at least 3 years, including the rest of EXO. I'm also his classmate now. What do you think of him? You know, being his roommate and all." 

She pondered for a while, seemingly having trouble with phrasing the right words.

"I thi-"

Just then, a waiter served our food. Damn, I actually really wanted to know.

We started on our food right away, occasionally smiling at each other.

After we were all done with our food, I walked her back to the dorm.

We talked alot actually. Lots of small talk and alot of nonsensical stuff. 

We reached her door soon. Too soon if you asked me.

"Thank you for today. I had alot of fun. It was awkward but awkard in a good way." Yura smiled.

"No problem. It was really fun on my part too." I replied.

Yura turned the doorknob.

"Oh could you give me your number? You know, so that we could go out again next time?" I swear I used up all the courage I had left in myself to ask that.

"Uh... erm... yeah sure, I guess." Yura, obviously taken aback, stuttered but broke into a small smile soon enough.

LUHAN'S POV: 

Okay this is not cool. I walked out of class just now only to see Sehun this close to Yura. You're kidding me. Since when was that kid so close to Yura. Last time I checked, they didn't even know each other's names! What sorcery is this.

And to think I worked out for her. Well, not FOR her. But well... COME ON YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. 

I hear the doorknob. I guess she's back. I went to the door when I realised she still hadn't entered.

I heard them talking. Sehun you little brat. I don't even have her number. GOD.

When I saw the doorknob turning again, I quickly scrambled back to my study desk, playing cool.

"Oh HI LUHAN~" Yura said.

Well, well. Isn't she happy. That good a mood huh. Had fun with Sehun I suppose.

"Hi." I replied plainly, not even looking back at her and continued staring holes into my worksheet.

YURA'S POV:

Geez what's his problem. PMS?

Sigh Luhan I'll never understand you. Why can't you let me inside of that head of yours for once. 

Oh well, at least I had a awkward but fun date with Sehun today :D 

I'm just gonna go bathe now and get started on my pile of work waiting in my bag.