Chapter 6

Him and I.

YURA'S POV:

A few days have passed since me and sehun started texting day in and day out and we often went out for lunch. It kinda seemed like we were a couple. What am I saying. Haha. But seriously, rumours were starting to spread. I mean no one would care if I were dating some random guy but the guy was sehun. And the girls in my school weren't exactly happy that I was so close to 'their sehun oppa'.

And as for Luhan, he hasn't really talked much to me the past few days. Which puzzles me. And that look in his eyes I see when I leave with sehun for lunch... I'm not sure if it was hurt or rage I saw. Or was it frustration. Luhan I simply do not get you. Am I stealing your best friend from you or something? That's why you're so silent these days?

I just ended a date with sehun and it was already 10pm. I entered the dorm room and saw that Luhan was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. The only light that was on was the little lamp above the space between our beds. Above the curtain. "Hey~" I said and gave a small wave. "Hi." He plainly replied. I decided to go take a bath first.

After my bath, I sat on my bed, drying my hair. I frowned when I realise I couldn't see Luhan as the curtain was blocking so I drew the curtains. "What are you doing?" Luhan asked, with a puzzled expression on his face. "Nothing much. Just wanted to see you." I simply answered. Luhan was clearly taken aback by my straightforwardness, as he paused to think for several long seconds before saying, "Why look at me? Isn't sehun's face enough? Since you think he's oh so cute and hot?"

Both of us were slightly startled at his mini outburst. Did he just say that. Is he jealous hehehehehe. "Luhan~" I sang as I moved toward him where he was now sitting on his bed and facing my direction. He had the O.O look on his face. I grinned at him and went even closer. I bent down a little, letting my head hover above his shoulders and whispered into his ear, "Are you jealous?" And then I pulled back slightly, such that we were now face to face with each other.

"Eh. Nono wh-what are you s-saying. D-don't spout nonsense you brat." Luhan stuttered, face red as a tomato. Omygawd he looks so adorable.

Le sigh.

"Ayeeeeee~ you are right?" I nudged him several times. He flushed a deeper shade of red. I kinda felt a little bad about all the teasing. Just a little. And I want to end this whole 'talk less' thing between us. The past few days have been enough.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands. "There's no need to be jealous okay. You're my roommate and he isn't. You're my one and only conceited, arrogant and cheeky roommate. You got it? Besides, its not like you're my boyfriend or anything." I gave him a gentle smile. I gave him a quick peck on the cheeks and quickly went to my bed because I was embarrassed.

Don't ask me why I did that. Cause I really don't know. It's just... I felt like it. UGH WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME >:(

LUHAN'S POV:

Did she just... did she just. I... Wkbdksnddjdjhddhjdjhdhjdhhdd \o/ Hey and I didn't even have to use the favour thing. Hehe.

And was it that obvious that I was jealous? Okay fine it was. I just couldn't help it okay.

Seeing sehun and her so close to each other for the past few days has been making me lose my mind. Like literally. I, Luhan, the genius, actually failed a math quiz. Thanks to Park Yura. Screw.

WAIT A MINUTE. Did you all catch what she said just now? She said I'm not her boyfriend anyway. So the kiss... Had meant nothing? It was just a friendly-peck-on-the-cheek to her?! I'm slow, I know. Told you she's been messing up my mind these days. I feel cheated. But i guess its better than nothing right?

Oh wait. I hear her talking on the phone. I thought she was sleeping. I turned to the side to see her hanging up. "Sehun and the rest of EXO want to have some sort of housewarming party. In our dorm. I told him its weird and random but they insist. They're coming over this Saturday." She spoke, facing the ceiling. "Okay." I replied, not really knowing what else to say. After several moments of silence, I spoke. "Goodnight Yura." I said and smiled, as if she was really looking at me.

"Goodnight Luhan. Sweet dreams~" She half sang. God her voice. I could definitely get used to her wishing me goodnight every night. And I shall have a sweet dream. About her crushing on me hehehehehe. Yeah, yeah. I know I can't control my dreams but I'm just gonna imagine all that. Despite the fact that I sound slightly creepy right now. God Park Yura. The things you do to me.