Chapter 56: The Newlyweds

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(100% Synchronization-Block B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7cKPePSJp4

 

 

It was Chanyeol and Minra's wedding day. The ballroom was decorated perfectly. There were chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. Workers still busy decorating the stage and arranging the chairs. They hung balloons and ribbons around the chairs too. A wedding cake was placed on the main table. Live bands were ready to perform. They were practising and chatting happily with the other workers. Red carpet was laid along the way. At the entrance there was huge photo of the couple. They looked so sweet smiling to each other.

 

At the hotel room, the bride and groom were preparing themselves. You were sitting beside the bride of course. A stylist was making her hair.

"Do I look good, chingu-yah?" Minra asked, looking at the mirror.

You smiled. "Nonsense... My chingu always looks good!"

"Yah, I wonder when is your turn...?"

"Hey, don't talk about that now...!" You blushed. "I go to visit the groom!" You stood up and left.

At the other room, there were grooms and his groomsman. You knocked the door and entered the room. You saw your boyfriend and the rest of EXO. "Annyeong, everyone! Where is the groom?"

They all pointed to a room and you heard laughter inside. Slowly you stepped in. Chanyeol was sitting in front of the dressing table and another stylist was doing his hair.

"Ah, Yoon Byul! Since when you came in?" He smiled at you.

"Umm... A few seconds ago? Are you done?"

"Almost! We're enjoy sharing our love stories. Do you want to join us too?"

"Uhh... No, thanks! We have no much time left, ppali..." You went out of the room.

 

Later, the couple were ready to step into the ballroom. Chanyeol was standing with the priest smiling widely to the guests. He really looked great in his suit. He saw you sitting with Ren among those guests. You gave him a 'thumbs-up' and he replied you with a bright smile.

The MC started to announce. "Ladies and gentlemen, warmly welcome our bride of the day!"

The door opened. All the guests stood up and welcomed the bride. You saw Mr. Choi was leading his daughter along the red carpet. She was smiling shyly to eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter