THUNDER STRIKES LIGHTNING

The Tour Guide

CHAPTE R 2

THUNDER STRIKES LIGHTNING

~~~~Henry’s POV~~~~

 

I could feel the sting that her hand left on my face… it was quite strong… oh not quite I was really strong it was almost felt like someone punched me…

“MANYAK!!!!” (“ERT”) I heard her shout at me…

What in the world was that? Where did this woman came from. I didn’t understand what she said but I know she’s cursing me…

I can’t blame her….I blame these hormones of mine…aish..

“Look agasshi, Mianhe I didn’t mean to kiss you” I said still holding her hands before she could hit me again.

I looked at her face and tears were streaming down her cheeks. Oh she’s tanned. I realized that just now.

“Speak in English I can’t…(~sob ~sob) understand you” she said still crying and trying to fight me…

Oh she’s a foreigner I see. Thank God I know how to speak English.

I held her hand tighter because she was pulling it away, and I know if I let her go ill get another hard hit from her.

“Look Miss I’m very very sorry, I didn’t mean to kiss you” I said calmly in English still strangling both her hands.

“What!!! You didn’t mean to kiss me!!! “She said wide eyed… I could see her face had gone red. I’m not sure if it’s because of anger or anything else…

I looked at my back and said “ you see some people were chasing after me and I tried to find somewhere to hide and I saw this dressing room and went inside and then I saw you here about to scream so I tried to stop you then it happened.” I said without a pause.

She looked at me puzzled.

“So you’re am thief!” she said pointing at me with her hand with my hand on it.

She looked at it and said “could you please let me go!” she shouted again trying to break free.

“Anni” I said fighting her back. But I had to admit it She was quite strong though.

“Let…me…go…you erted thief” she said gritting her  teeth…

“I’m not a thief…. I’m a quite a very good guy” I said smiling while struggling with her.

She shot me a death glare and believe me it was really really scary… though her eyes were small they could kill you…. I loosened my grip a little bit.

“Let me go or I would kick your balls off “ she said sweetly.

Wahhh…I that was really painful. Thinking of it.. it hurts already..

I was about to let her go when I heard someone knock.

“SIR? Mam? Anyone in there?”

 

~~~Gen’s POV~~~

 

Oh great… this is sooooo great.. I was about to shout when I felt the man’s arm on my mouth…

“Ne…” He said.

The sale’s lady told something but I couldn’t comprehend what she said, all I know is that this idiot guy said something that made the lady go away.

Oohhhh im not feeling good about this.

“miss wear your clothes and let’s get out of here.” He said to me with his cute voice.

Ha you think you can fool me with your cuteness… tsk tsk… you don’t know me well Mr..

I made a sound with my tongue and started wearing my Jacket back. Then I screamed real hard.

 

~~~Henry’s POV~~~

I let her wear her Jacket while I was still holding her hand.

Then I hear her scream and in one swift move I cupped her face and kissed her once again.

But unlike the first one it was just a short kiss I was able to control myself though.

“Do that again and I swear you won’t like what I will do next” I said to her in the scariest way I could.

I’m not used to scaring and treating girls harshly, but I have no choice this time.

She just nodded at me and quickly zipped her thick jacket on.

I picked up the black dress on the floor and leaned closer to her ear.

“Just go with flow ok?” I whispered and clicked the lock and pulled the door open.

I saw the saleslady running towards us so I pulled the girl quickly and paid her dress on the cashier.

She was looking left and right as if looking for someone. She looked so scared and helpless.

I just plastered a fake smile at the cashier and pulled the girl and I placed my arm on my shoulder.

“Gwen chana yeobo?” I said making it audible to the cashier.

The lady in the cashier just smiled and gave me my credit card back with a paper bag containing her dress.

I looked at the girl beside me and she really looked puzzled.

I didn’t let her go and we walked to the parking lot. It was not walking actually it was like dragging her still my arms on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry but I can’t let you go yet, I have things to clear with you.” I said to her in a whisper to ease her nervousness.

I could feel her shaking beside me.

Am I that scary?

 

 

 

~~~Gen’s POV~~

 

He dragged me towards the parking lot. I was so scared now.

And he called me “yeobo” earlier…. What was he up to….

Omo… is this death….

But I haven’t seen SHINEE, SUPER JUNIOR AND TVXQ yet.

Oh my…. this fandom of mine. I thought I was going to have fun….

I was in the verge of crying when we reached a blue sports car and he let me into it.

“I wanna go home.” I started to sob…

Omo I really look like a cry baby…. But honestly I am one… I just act strong at first but the truth it I was really really scared.

We got into the car and he looked at me…

Tears were starting to stain my face now... I can’t help the sob…

“Please don’t kill me…” I told him in between sobs…

He just looked at me and smiled. It’s the first time I got to stare at his face…

He has his sunglasses on but he really looks cute…

His cheeks were chubby and it gets even chubbier when he smiles…

He has cream white skin which was the total opposite of mine… I’m not that dark but my complexion was brown.

He reached over me and wiped my tears using a tissue with his other hand on my chin to keep my head up…

I was blushing… I could feel my face turn soooo red…

I turned away…

“Don’t worry I won’t hurt you.” He said and just smiled at me.

Those cheeks were so cute I would love to pinch them...kekeke but I pushed the thought aside...

“tanga!” (“idiot”) I said to myself and whacked my head with my hand.

I heard chuckled but suppressed it and just made a sound on his throat.

He started driving the car and we got on the highway…

“Where are we going?” I asked him, somehow I feel comfortable now. But I won’t let my guard down.

“You hungry?” he asked.

“No… please just let me go home…” I begged him.

“Where do live?” he asked me back.

“I’m staying at ### Hotel… I’m with my friends and they were probably worried to death now.” I told him with my eyebrows getting close with each other.

I looked at him and he was just smiling. Now that there was light I could clearly see his face.

He was so handsome….and cute…