SECOND MEETING

The Tour Guide

 

 

 

 ~~~~Gen’s POV~~~~

 

“im sorry… im sorry..” I said as I bowed down…

Omo it was so embarrassing,,aishhh..

I looked at the person that I have bumped into and omo!!!

It was HENRY LAU!!! And he was smiling at me…

Omo!! Is this fate!!! Ok stop that…

“hi!” he greeted raising his right hand into a wave…

“why are you here?” I blurted out still amazed of what was happening…

“….you left your dress yesterday and I was gonna give to you but, it’s at the front desk now.” He said pointing on the receptionist.

“what dress?”

“the one you were wearing at the changing room yesterday.”

“ehhh?!!” I asked still confused..

“I bought it remember…?” he answered.

“you what?” ok I look like im all stupid here…

“ohhh!!! The black dress!!! Really it was for me?”

“nae” he answered shortly.

“ohhh mianhae… but how much was it again.?” I asked him back oh crap great I forgot why I was here…

“uhhh it was..” he was saying but I cut him out

“wait ill just go get my wallet ok? Wait for me here ill come back quickly..”

“cant I come with you? Uhmm as you can see there were lots of people coming in and out and…”

Of course he’s a celebrity how can I forget that for goodness sake…

“ohhh,,,mian mian lets go” I said pulling him into the elevator…

“sorry for pulling you harshly but I was really in a hurry…” I told him apologetically.

“anni…its fine so what are you up to?” he said giving me those sweet smile of his…. If im an ice cream he’s the sun…IM MELTING……………………………….

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I always have to fantasize when he’s in front of me….Gen…arghh control okay?>>>

“we were going to the amusement park and I left my wallet here and my friend left the camera…sooo im here to pick it up..”

“ohh…” he said nodding then staring at the ceiling…

There was an awkward silence after…kya@!!!!!!! Why thus my heart have to beat this fast..tsk tsk..

“are you okay?” he asked while getting near me…

Omo omo omo!!! Eottoke????

He was about to hold my arm, he was alarmed coz I was clutching my chest, and looked as if I can’t breathe…

I’m not fine,,, a mere sight of him makes me breathless and want to faint…

“ohh yes yes, I’m okay no need to worry…I guess I just had too much running earlier”, I lied.

*DING*

And the elevator door opened.

I entered our suite and I quickly went to our room to get my wallet and the camera at the kitchen counter.

He was staring at the view the room’s LARGE window…

“You got a great view of Seoul up here” he complimented.

“ahh..Yes it looks much better at night...” I chuckled a little bit.

“So how much was the dress again?” I said checking on my wallet.

“No no, you don’t have to pay it..”

“Oh come on I insist.. I wont take it if you wont let me pay for it...”

“Consider it as a gift instead will you?” he asked his eyes pleading but his lips was forming into a smile…

Omo his eyes…(okay snap it!!)

“Anni” I answered stubbornly.

“okay I give up… how about bringing me with you at the amusement park?” he smirked.

~~~Henry’s POV~~~

 I am now driving with Gen to the coffee shop where she left her friends.

It got me quite long to persuade her, I succeeded anyway..Ha-ha

I looked at her at the passenger seat and there she goes again with her nervous look…

Well, I don’t have anything to do today and I don’t want to hang out alone, so it’s her fault…

She insisted to pay for the dress and this is the right payment…

It’s been quite long since I have been at the amusement park… I have to admit it I am excited especially now I am with someone, and not just one, but I have Five company…

This is fun…

I parked my car in front of the shop, she told me not to bring it but it will be too bothersome to take a cab so I won the argument again...

“Remember, you are my cousin and your name is Dave okay?” she reminded me again.

So that was the condition, I am not Henry Lau today…this is soooo going to be fun…

“And also you can’t take those glasses off” she added before entering the shop raising an eyebrow on me..

“Yes mam” I saluted…but I guess she’s pissed of…     

Hahaha it was fun teasing her…her reactions are priceless….

I just waited outside and she emerges out of the door with 4 other girls…

They were all comfortably dressed and not like any other girls that I know who wear clothes to impress, they were just… simple…

“So guys, this is my cousin Dave and as I explained earlier he’s coming with us today..” she said standing next to me.

“So Dave these are my friends”

“Annyeong I’m Abby” said a cute chubby girl with the full bangs.

“HI I’m Kris” said the girl with the glasses on her side.

“I’m Pyra” said the girl whom I guess was just a little Younger than gen.

“Im Faith” said the tallest and the slimmest one among them

“And I’m Maggie” waved the shortest one.

I took each of their hands and shook it like a businessman…

“Hello everyone I’m He---“ and I saw Gen glance at me sharply…oohhhh it could kill, you know.

I cleared my throat.

“I’m Dave, I’m Gen’s cousin.”

“Wahhh unni you never told us that your cousin was this good looking” the girl named Pyra making the other girls laugh.

She nudged her Pyra’s  elbow and told them to stop messing around and just get on the car.

We were heading on the highway now and the four of them managed to fit at the backseat.

“Gen could you put your seatbelt on...You don’t want your cousin to be stopped by traffic enforcers right?” I again.

She looked at me with awe.. Not expecting that I will use this silliness of hers against her…

She just grumpily took the seatbelt on and looked out of the window.

“So Dave how long have you been here?” asked the chubby girl…err I forgot her name though

“I have been coming back and forth here and Canada for uhmmm about more than 3 years I think” I answered her honestly…

“you know what? you really look familiar I think ive seen you somewhere” said the the girl named faith looking at me staright at the rear view mirror.

“of course you’ve seen him somewhere, I have shown you his photo on facebook a long time ago…” Gen interceded.

“aahhhhh yes yes..”

We just drove quietly till we reached the amusement park.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM WATCHING FANCAMS AND IT WAS GREAT OK IM SORRY IF I CANT GET OVER IT...

super junior fighting>>>>>> IT WAS A GREAT SHOW....

AND OHHH GRADUATION IS COMING IM NERVOUS..ILL BE PREPARING FOR THE BOARD EXAM SO IULL TRY TO GET THIS FIC DONE SOON... THANK YOU ALL READERS...

 

COMMENT PLWUEEEESEEE... :)