INTERROGATION

The Tour Guide

 

~~~~GEN’S POV~~~~

 

I entered our hotel room quietly… I was surprised when Py, one of my friends ran to me and hugged me tightly..

“UNNI!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! IM GLAD YOUR SAFE!!” she mumbled loudly to my ear.

I looked at the others…they were just staring at me..

Uh-oh…am I in trouble….

“YAH UNNI!!! YOU MAKE US ALL WORRIED TO DEATH!!! WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!!” Abby scolded me.

“omo abegail, you don’t have to shout!!” I was surprised even though I was already expecting this.

I sat at the chair totally surrounded by 5 of them… ok I have prepared an explanation for them..

“look im very very sorry…” I apologized.

I came to Korea together with my 5 friends…. Abby, Py, Faith, Kris Ann and Maggie….

6 of us won the contest and we will be staying here for 2 weeks…

I was the oldest among them and I am the one who was supposed to take care of them, but I really made a very big problem today making them worry about me…

“omo come on guys…please.. im really sorry…” I pouted yet no response from them.

“I have bought a chocolate cake…”raising the paper bag in front of them..

“unni!!! What do you think of us..Kids who can easily be bribed?” Kris ann said…

I opened the box and an icing of the Black Forest cake that I have bought from the coffee shop…

“Unni, you are so right…omo im starving “ kekekeke Kris ann took the cake from me and brought it to the dining table.

Maggie took the knife and prepared to slice it…

We all giggled with their silliness….

Faith took my arm and told me “you better explain things unni before we totally forgive you…NE?”

“NE….” I answered my face plastered with a big smile.

Omo these kids… I Just love them….

We started eating the cake…

“so unni where have you been?” Abby started the interrogation…

Should I tell them the truth? Arghh… of course I should…aigoo I just can’t keep any secret from them..

I took a deep breath “I met Henry Lau of SUPER JUNIOR today and I was with him” I told them excitedly…

I looked into their faces… I cant distinguish their expressions.

And then…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Loud laughters filled the room…

“omo unni!!! Really? Have you been with Onew and Changmin and Yoseob also?” abby said teasingly..

“Come on unni stop joking ok?” Kris ann added.

“But it’s true…!” I insisted...”I was at the mall and then……………..” (I told them the whole story…)

Pyra placed her hands on my hand…

“Are you sick unni?” she said..

“Should we bring you to the Hospital?” Faith added as they giggled in unison.

“unni!! Stop fooling around and tell us the truth don’t worry we won’t get mad anymore.” Maggie said.

Was it that unbelievable…omo I can’t believe this…

They think I was joking omo omo… this is pointless…

I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out…

I sighed “ok I give up… “

Never mind then I won’t force them to believe if they don’t want to…… Aigoo, this is the downside of telling them my fantasies… tsk tsk.

“I was with my cousin” I lied, just to stop them from mocking me…

“ohh so why didn’t you tell us earlier..what’s with the Henry Lau joke..hehehe” Kris ann said.

“I just want to lighten the mood… you see… you were all worried so I’m very very sorry…” I said half heartedly….

The night was spent with eating, explaining and telling them lies about my day, my cousin, and the coffee shop… I guess this is the best for everyone…

Maybe this is what he meant with ‘pretend THAT never happened’…

I should forget about it also… ill just keep it on my memory and I have been lucky enough to meet him…

Aishh… what am I doing… consoling myself…aigoo…

I know we’ll never meet again... or maybe yes,  I’ll be seeing him again as  an idol-fan and not as a normal being like what we were earlier…

Omo why am I sad… I should be happy right!! I’ve been lucky enough so I just have to be contented...

“unni???” I saw a hand waving in front of me…

“Oh oh... im sorry what was it again…?”

“Are you imagining things again? Tsk tsk… Faith suggested that we should go to the Amusement Park tomorrow.” Abby explained.

“wahh!! That’s great…” I answered giving a forced smile.

“So!! It’s a wrap...let’s go to sleep now... And let’s prepare early tomorrow…” Pyra said standing up and started picking up our mess on the table.

We busied ourselves with own chores and rituals…

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself…OK AMUSEMENT PARK TOMORROW!!! The truth is I am really excited but I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened today…

Aigoo... I have to move on right…