HAVING FUN?

The Tour Guide

 

 

 

~~~Henry’s POV~~~

I carefully placed my violin inside its case… ive been practicing my violin since 6 this  morning and I was already free, I have called manager-hyung last night and he told me that I can take  the day off since the choreographer has to go somewhere, and I will not be having any dance practice today. But I just can’t settle so I went to SM to practice Violin instead.

I reached the parking area and as I entered the car and think what was the best thing to do today…

 I saw the paper bag with the dress on it.

I turned the engine on and headed to the hotel where Gen stays, ill just give it to her for now then think of what should I do later.

I entered the hotel wearing again a cap and sun glasses.

“Good morning sir how may I help you?” the receptionist greeted.

“ahh, hi, do you have a Gen **** who checked in in here?” I asked.

“Wait for a while sir.” She answered checking on the computer.

She looked at me and told me that they were here but they left earlier and she does’nt know when they’ll be back, so I just left the dress and told her to give it to Gen.

Ok…what now…should I just go home and rest? Arghhh… but im too bored at the dorm, everyone has their schedule and nobody will be there till near midnight…tsk tsk…

I was about to go out when something…oh I mean someone bumped into me… 

 

~~~GEN’S POV~~~

The bell rang as we entered the coffee shop…

We woke up early and prepared because we are going to the amusement park!!! Yey!!!

But since it was still 8am I decided to bring them at the coffee shop that Henry and I stayed yesterday…

“wahhhh unni it was so cute…” kris ann said…

I just smiled and took the seat near the window as they all followed.

“Sooo…. What do you want to have for breakfast?” I asked them.

I looked around the place.. it was really homeee.

It has pink curtains… soft cushioned lavender couches and a plain white round table.

I looked at the laced stairs it was really soo cute…. This place looks like a doll house.

“Unni, cheese cake or chocolate cake?” Abby asked interrupting me in my thoughts…

“Ohhh ill just have a cheese cake and a hot chocolate, thank you..”

I smiled at the waitress, she was the same girl who served us yesterday…she just smiled back at me while taking the orders from Abby…

Abby knows how to speak Korean so we don’t have any trouble staying here without a translator.

We were talking about our trip to the amusement park when my phone rang…

“Hello?”

“GEN!!!” shouted the person on the other line

“UNNI JOYCE!!! ”  I answered back loudly making the other girls look at me...

“Its unni Joyce” I mouthed to them.

“Where are you guys now?” she asked.

“We’re at a coffee shop near the hotel, were having breakfast.” I answered.

Unni Joyce is one of our friends and she’s been working for an advertising company and she was based to both Korea and Japan. The day we arrived at Korea she was at Japan so we were not able to meet her yet.

“I’ll come with you guys later, ill tour you around the amusement park and also Seoul ok?” she said.

“wahhh really…omo Unni, lets meet there around…mmm 11 is that alright?”

“nae nae.. 11 is fine”,,,she said ” tell the girls I miss them…”

“Guys unni said she misses you” I told them...

“We miss you too unni!!” they answered childishly…

“Omo I can’t wait to see you guys..I’ll get some things done…see you later… ill call you back ok...My Boss is calling me..”

“Ok see you unni...” then she hanged up.

“I guess she’s in a hurry, but she’s coming with us later...” I told them.

I returned my phone on my bag and my wallet…omo my wallet it isn’t here…

“Wait….” I said loudly interrupting the 4 of them from their chitchatting.

“I think I left my wallet at the hotel…”

“What?!? Unni you promised to pay for breakfast…” Abby whined.

“Yes, yes, don’t worry you brats…I’ll go get it now ok? Anyway the hotel is not that far...”

“You sure unni? You could pay for these later. But ohh double the price.. hehehe” pyra said giving me an evil grin…

I pinched her cheeks real hard…”no thanks, don’t worry I’ll be quick like a flash...”

“Ok hurry then unni; come back before we eat all the food.” Maggie added.

I just gave them a sarcastic smile and left.

Ok turn right then left …omo what if I’ll get lost…nyahh!!!! Im a born traveler, I’ll never get lost haha….

I enjoyed the cold winter breeze… the air smells soooo good… omo how I wish we’ll also have winter in our country… I would make a snow man, an angel …and oh…a halo-halo without the effort of crushing the ice…kekeke

I was silently laughing with my silly thoughts when…

---ling-dingdong-ling-dingdong-digidingdingding-----

My phone rang…”yobo---“

“UNNI!!!! I ALSO LEFT THE CAMERA!!!” Kris ann shouted….

“yah!!! You don’t have to shout!” omo why do they have to always shout…

“ohh mian…hehe it’s at the kitchen counter, come back quickly nae? Take care..” then she hanged up..

~~~sigh~~~ as I approach the entrance I ran to it quickly,,, I have to exercise its too cold omo…

~~~~thump….~~~~ I bumped into someone….

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong everyone...sorry for not updating...gaaahhhh school stuffs are killing me.....

 

i went to the SUPER SHOW MANILA LAST SATURDAY AND IT WAS DAEBAK!!!! THEY WERE JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO AWEAOME...

HENRY OMO OMO HES SOOOOOOO HANDSOME...I LOVE HIM SO MUCH...GAHHHHHHHHHH HANG OVER IM DYING TO WATCH SS4...HAHAH

 

OK DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS....PLS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...KUMAWO..<3